Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:59:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what should we do with the new rules of bitcontalk rank  (Read 242 times)
Komalacrypto (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:28:03 AM
Merited by Novajoensda (1)

I'm just reaching jr member about 2 weeks ago and now am back to newbie rank again based on this rules https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5030366.0
omg! I'm jobless and just looking for 10-20$ from joined on every airdrop and bounty programs to survival on my real life!  I'm not pretty clever to made or write an article in this forums because my english is not good very well. there's any guide how to get merit so I can get back my jr member rank again? because that rules made my life is getting hard.. thanks everyone
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:29:50 AM

You can buy copper status and then it will remove the restrictions..... But I think you just need to write adequate posts and then you will get the necessary merit.
Komalacrypto (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:36:00 AM

You can buy copper status and then it will remove the restrictions..... But I think you just need to write adequate posts and then you will get the necessary merit.

thaks for your suggest, I'll try it..
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:42:46 AM

There are a lot of articles on this topic on the forum. Unfortunately, with the current situation, we can not do anything and change it somehow. We can only follow the rules set by the forum.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:52:05 AM

well, I have just rolled my eyes over the new rules and they seem to be more or less fair and maybe efficient to contain the insam«ne amount of bots and spammers that flood the newbie and jr. ranks...
it is fairly easy for a legit member to rank from newbie to jr. And getting 1 point merit shouldn't be so difficult either...
I have found the merit system faulty as it protects the elite and seriously limits the access to hero and legendary ranks... (these guys usually have access to BTC bounties and other stuff). I would be curious to know how many people achieved hero or legendary status since the implementation of the merit system... the merit system would only work on a fair and honnest world...
nevertheless I recognize something had to be done to keep the forum working and as clean as possible...
again, this rule doesn't seem that far off...
get to work  Grin

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:54:51 AM

Deal with it. Try to get 1 merit to rank up Jr.member or purchase Copper membership to have rights of Member rank.
Komalacrypto (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:02:35 AM

well, I have just rolled my eyes over the new rules and they seem to be more or less fair and maybe efficient to contain the insam«ne amount of bots and spammers that flood the newbie and jr. ranks...
it is fairly easy for a legit member to rank from newbie to jr. And getting 1 point merit shouldn't be so difficult either...
I have found the merit system faulty as it protects the elite and seriously limits the access to hero and legendary ranks... (these guys usually have access to BTC bounties and other stuff). I would be curious to know how many people achieved hero or legendary status since the implementation of the merit system... the merit system would only work on a fair and honnest world...
nevertheless I recognize something had to be done to keep the forum working and as clean as possible...
again, this rule doesn't seem that far off...
get to work  Grin

yeah, you're right.. and from thousand member of this forums I just wait one of them send 1 of they merit for me.. thanks for your kindness my hero  Smiley
ND_INVEST

Activity: 102
Merit: 3

Purchase real estate and cars at discounted prices

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 08:07:57 AM

I'm just reaching jr member about 2 weeks ago and now am back to newbie rank again based on this rules https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5030366.0
omg! I'm jobless and just looking for 10-20$ from joined on every airdrop and bounty programs to survival on my real life!  I'm not pretty clever to made or write an article in this forums because my english is not good very well. there's any guide how to get merit so I can get back my jr member rank again? because that rules made my life is getting hard.. thanks everyone
I understand you. I was hoping to become a Junior Member soon, so that our company could look a bit better on this forum. Getting one merit might not be that hard, but I believe that in general it is very hard for newbies to be meritted, since most of members simply ignore our posts, since most of newbies are not contributing anything to the discussions and are only posting to gain activity. Good luck to us, mate, on the way toward better ranks on this forum!
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:19:10 AM

It seems to me that buying a rank is a bad idea, after all, this is being watched. It is best to write quality posts and earn merits on your own
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:20:35 AM

It seems to me that buying a rank is a bad idea, after all, this is being watched. It is best to write quality posts and earn merits on your own
But the purchase of copper status it is legal, as far as I know. In addition, the purchase of accounts on the forum is allowed.
Xlady
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:23:37 AM

About the not writing articles because your English isn't good enough... There are Bounties where you can write articles in your language. You can also help in Translations of the whitepaper also. I'm sure that would increase your earnings and when the bull run comes, you can easily sell these tokens for a nice gain.

Hope this helps.
Novajoensda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:37:41 AM

Hey, don't you realized? You just made good move on this forums. you already created your own post and I think its a nice progress for you, wish all the best for your real life.. Cheers
nngella

Activity: 336
Merit: 42

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:21:17 PM

I sympathize with the newbies regarding their demotion.  Just keep believing and trusting on yourself and do not be carried on the negativity of some users bashing your post.  You will soon get more merits.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
didaiman006

Activity: 287

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:28:23 PM

I was really surprised to find out that my account rankings returned to beginners.
somehow get a prize so my account rank becomes jr. again.
I registered several bounty programs that were only for junior members.
In fact I am now very sad because maybe I will be released from the gift because rank decreases.
Sealis

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:47:54 PM

Don't worry for those newbies having problems with merit. I was a newbie just a few hours ago but participating in this forum properly can easily make you earn merit. Besides, we're here to learn so you can take it slowly. There's no need for rush mates. The merit sources don't have that much of strict criteria regarding posts but do remember that your posts must at least make sense. Don't spout random jibberish like "Yea I agree" and bam it stops there. Do remind yourself that each post must have a context, the context of the idea you want to give out and not just Yes and No posts which were lengthened so that it would look long, would have a lot of words but in reality contains one thought only.
didaiman006

Activity: 287

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 03:14:14 PM

Don't worry for those newbies having problems with merit. I was a newbie just a few hours ago but participating in this forum properly can easily make you earn merit. Besides, we're here to learn so you can take it slowly. There's no need for rush mates. The merit sources don't have that much of strict criteria regarding posts but do remember that your posts must at least make sense. Don't spout random jibberish like "Yea I agree" and bam it stops there. Do remind yourself that each post must have a context, the context of the idea you want to give out and not just Yes and No posts which were lengthened so that it would look long, would have a lot of words but in reality contains one thought only.
to be honest, I was very panicked because in a moment my account rank declined.
but after reading your writing, I was motivated to study harder so that I could participate in this forum correctly.
kropelos93
Copper Member

Activity: 865
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:32:19 PM

I was really surprised to find out that my account rankings returned to beginners.
somehow get a prize so my account rank becomes jr. again.
I registered several bounty programs that were only for junior members.
In fact I am now very sad because maybe I will be released from the gift because rank decreases.

Yeah, I agree with you. But this is a good way to reduce the spammers in our forum. The new rules will not good for new members like us, but this rules will keep our forum more stable in the future
dayfen851

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:37:42 PM

I was very panicked because ranking of hard accounts I was motivated to study harder so that I could participate in this forum correctly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: