Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:34:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE]CryptoVilla.io -AirBNB for Crypto World - Unique Two-Tokens Model  (Read 1238 times)
micle00

Activity: 184
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:29:17 PM

CVL is based on the Ethereum ERC-20 token and also a BTN is a virtual token for the purpose of booking payment purpose. It will bring a revolution following this sector for sure.
NITER2018

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:29:59 PM

I think Crypto Villa"s referral Program is amazing. One can earn Mercedes-Benz AMG GT-R 2018 by fulfilling conditions. Is this prize for just 1 person who meet the requirement?  
cryptovilla

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:48:30 PM

In regards to the lack of mention on the explanation post about AirBNB other than on the thread title itself, my guess will be that you're not related to the service at all? Which, if true, then the title itself can be perceived as a clickbait

Sure, we don't have any to connection with Airbnb. We used this title just to make it clear — we are also a booking platform, we also care both about travelers and hosts, we even also have a number of growth-hacking mechanics. But at the same moment we are completely different due to these mechanics. All in all, we decided this title is a good way to explain ourselves fastly Smiley.

Actually, with full respect to Airbnb, we frankly consider Cryptovilla more progressive. And this progressiveness is provided by two-token model we use. Our idea is also different — it's about making traveling affordable and profitable, not only providing the communication opportunity. So yep, we are using the association to bring the idea and we use the whole ann thread to explain the concept.

I don't see why writing a "lodging rental platform" on the title and describing what your service offered, or mentioning several names as your competitor, has a less potential probability to make it clear to everyone about what you have.

And I also see that on the whole ann thread that explain the concept, you seems to fail to mention that you're not affiliated to AirBNB. Is this incidental or rather intentional?

It definitely makes sense, good point, thanks. We'll mention we aren't affiliated to them in the ann thread.
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:53:15 PM

I think Crypto Villa"s referral Program is amazing. One can earn Mercedes-Benz AMG GT-R 2018 by fulfilling conditions. Is this prize for just 1 person who meet the requirement?  

Not just that, they will give I-phoneX, Mackbook 15", BMW & Free trip to the top referrals & i don't think these prize is just 1 person. 
cryptovilla

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:58:08 PM

Is there any certain area to visit with the help of Cryptovilla? if yes then it should be mentioned here...

We don't have a specific market but on the first stage we are going to focus on popular holiday and business destinations. Right now you can book a villa on Cyprus, for example.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:01:21 PM

Are there registered users of Cryptovilla already? Did someone already book from your website using your token? Seems that this project is promising.

This price is irresistible. Just sayin'. Is the price all in? Are there any extra charges on top of that?

cooltoadfrommoon
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:09:28 PM

Will cryptoVilla be added on any exchange like bittrex? 
enzo24

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:11:26 PM

Are there registered users of Cryptovilla already? Did someone already book from your website using your token? Seems that this project is promising.

This price is irresistible. Just sayin'. Is the price all in? Are there any extra charges on top of that?

So If I want to book any hotels or any other accommodation via this platform then should I convert CVL into BTN?
IamGB

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:14:00 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 07:00:34 PM by IamGB

Will cryptoVilla be added on any exchange like bittrex?  

After the end of the PreSale and ICO campaigns, CVL tokens will be listed
on global cryptocurrency Exchanges: HitBTC, Kraken, Okex, Binance, bittrex
Darth0ne

Activity: 190

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:22:32 PM

So If I want to book any hotels or any other accommodation via this platform then should I convert CVL into BTN?

Absolutely, the function of BTN is used to perform  booking
enzo24

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:23:42 PM

Hello, has Welcome bonus fund opened already? I think this fund is very crucial for the investor. one can get 100 token bonus if he or she buys 300 CVL. so this opportunity should not be missed out...
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:27:02 PM

Absolutely, the function of BTN is used to perform  booking
So when BTN will be available? And when it will work in the real market?
cryptovilla

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:32:24 PM

Hey, guys, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately profile rank doesn't allow us to give a separate answer to everyone so I'll answer on all your questions here.

1. The platform already works. Register and try it Wink
2. Two-token model is first of all about conversion. CVL is a mint token that allows our users to earn more or book high-class lodgings for a lower price.
3. Referral awards only depend on milestones a user passes in our system. We have many iPhones and Mercedeses to award our referrers Smiley
4. Once again. The platform is working. You already can purchase CVL and convert it to BTN. And book our lodgings.
5. Welcome bonus fund is fully functioning. Enjoy Wink
6. Regarding the $89 apartment. Yep, this is a price that is available now. We decreased it to celebrate the presale. We'd be happy but unfortunately we can't provide this low prizes constantly. But however, even a normal Cryptovilla price would be pretty low. For example, this apartment would and will cost $115.

Darth0ne

Activity: 190

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:34:30 PM

Is there will be any rating system for customers?    
clownisme

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:34:45 PM

Cryptovilla referral program might be a unique system, I think it's enough to attract the investor to that platform.
morata21

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:38:50 PM

Hey, guys, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately profile rank doesn't allow us to give a separate answer to everyone so I'll answer on all your questions here.

1. The platform already works. Register and try it Wink
2. Two-token model is first of all about conversion. CVL is a mint token that allows our users to earn more or book high-class lodgings for a lower price.
3. Referral awards only depend on milestones a user passes in our system. We have many iPhones and Mercedeses to award our referrers Smiley
4. Once again. The platform is working. You already can purchase CVL and convert it to BTN. And book our lodgings.
5. Welcome bonus fund is fully functioning. Enjoy Wink
6. Regarding the $89 apartment. Yep, this is a price that is available now. We decreased it to celebrate the presale. We'd be happy but unfortunately we can't provide this low prizes constantly. But however, even a normal Cryptovilla price would be pretty low. For example, this apartment would and will cost $115.

So as you mentioned here that, you are going to give in as a reward an iPhone and Marcedes for the referral awards? so lucrative...
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:42:52 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2018, 06:23:14 PM by Bdstar

Does this platform receive Bitcoin or Litecoin for the purpose of buying CVL or BTN?
NITER2018

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:43:33 PM

Is there will be any rating system for customers?    

Yah, Cryoto Villa developed a transparent system.There will be a rating from the starting one up to Platinum. The level is an indicator of trust as well as access to privileges — lower commissions, prizes, a personal manager, access to unconditional income, participating
in CryptoVilla’s events, marketing campaigns and more.
Altcoin Reviewer

Activity: 202

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:48:24 PM

Does this platform receive Bitcoin or Litecoin for the purpose of buying CVN or BTN?
According to their system, I think they only take Ethereum20 for the purpose of Buying CVN and then BTN.
NEWICO INVESTOR

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:53:07 PM

Do you have any Idea about the shareholder's participant in the further development process?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: