Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:01:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE]CryptoVilla.io -AirBNB for Crypto World - Unique Two-Tokens Model  (Read 1238 times)
Darth0ne

Activity: 190
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:55:14 PM

Hey, guys, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately profile rank doesn't allow us to give a separate answer to everyone so I'll answer on all your questions here.

1. The platform already works. Register and try it Wink
2. Two-token model is first of all about conversion. CVL is a mint token that allows our users to earn more or book high-class lodgings for a lower price.
3. Referral awards only depend on milestones a user passes in our system. We have many iPhones and Mercedeses to award our referrers Smiley
4. Once again. The platform is working. You already can purchase CVL and convert it to BTN. And book our lodgings.
5. Welcome bonus fund is fully functioning. Enjoy Wink
6. Regarding the $89 apartment. Yep, this is a price that is available now. We decreased it to celebrate the presale. We'd be happy but unfortunately we can't provide this low prizes constantly. But however, even a normal Cryptovilla price would be pretty low. For example, this apartment would and will cost $115.

So as you mentioned here that, you are going to give in as a reward an iPhone and Marcedes for the referral awards? so lucrative...

yes, but it isn't so easy because there are 10 Referral Ranks.You have to qualified for the prize. Read more here https://cryptovilla.io/referral
prettiestgirl

Activity: 144
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:56:14 PM

how the conversion option will work for the token holder? will it continue for the future purpose?
morata21

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:59:02 PM

Hey, guys, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately profile rank doesn't allow us to give a separate answer to everyone so I'll answer on all your questions here.

1. The platform already works. Register and try it Wink
2. Two-token model is first of all about conversion. CVL is a mint token that allows our users to earn more or book high-class lodgings for a lower price.
3. Referral awards only depend on milestones a user passes in our system. We have many iPhones and Mercedeses to award our referrers Smiley
4. Once again. The platform is working. You already can purchase CVL and convert it to BTN. And book our lodgings.
5. Welcome bonus fund is fully functioning. Enjoy Wink
6. Regarding the $89 apartment. Yep, this is a price that is available now. We decreased it to celebrate the presale. We'd be happy but unfortunately we can't provide this low prizes constantly. But however, even a normal Cryptovilla price would be pretty low. For example, this apartment would and will cost $115.

So as you mentioned here that, you are going to give in as a reward an iPhone and Marcedes for the referral awards? so lucrative...

yes, but it isn't so easy because there are 10 Referral Ranks. You have to qualified for the prize. Read more here https://cryptovilla.io/referral
Yeap, I know that issue is going to be an easy task for me, But If I could then it would bring to me a good reward. else...
lucas18

Activity: 396
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:02:12 PM

how the conversion option will work for the token holder? will it continue for the future purpose?
This conversion option will constantly work for every token holder, Not only that but also it will be a motivating factor for involving them to this platform i think.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
NITER2018

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:03:29 PM

Why there is no team? I didn't find any on their website and also on the ANN.
asensio22

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:06:20 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2018, 06:00:27 PM by asensio22

This conversion option will constantly work for every token holder, Not only that but also it will be a motivating factor for involving them to this platform i think.
I need to make sure that why Cryptovilla is going to influence CVL holder to convert into BTN. Is it their marketing policy?

✅WHALES HEAVEN✅
Custody-free Swapping Platform
lucas18

Activity: 396
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:09:49 PM

That's the point I also notice, It looks weird where every ICO clearly Introduce with their whole member in Public. So Crytpvilla should take this issue very carefully in order to get a good response in the competitive market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
cooltoadfrommoon
Copper Member

Activity: 242

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:12:05 PM

That's the point I also notice, It looks weird where every ICO clearly Introduce with their whole member in Public. So Crytpvilla should take this issue very carefully in order to get a good response in the competitive market.
CryptoVilla is anonymous.But they are trustable.They are able to answer all of user’s or potential investor’s question 24/7. They provide a constant community management support.
micle00

Activity: 184
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:14:43 PM

I need to make sure that why Cryptovilla is going to influence CVN holder to convert into BTN. Is it their marketing policy?
That's the policy they have, If you want to work with them for the purpose of booking a Hotel and something else then you must use their BTN for this purpose.
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:20:42 PM

How referral rank will work? is this policy open for all?
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:23:33 PM

Obviously, it's open for all, everyone can join his segment with a team. According to get an I-phoneX, you must have a team with 50 members which is not an easy task.
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:26:37 PM

Obviously, it's open for all, everyone can join his segment with a team. According to get an I-phoneX, you must have a team with 50 members which is not an easy task.
Yeah, It's insane. To collect a Phone set you need to gather 50-100 people with a large amount of money, not only that but also you need to take a risk...
enzo24

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:29:39 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2018, 06:18:36 PM by enzo24

Yeah, It's insane. To collect a Phone set you need to gather 50-100 people with a large amount of money, not only that but also you need to take a risk...
I think we are skipping a good point that by enrolling with this Bonus segment, we will get a good amount of CVL which will help to collect BTN, and this BTN will be helpful for the purpose of booking Hotels and Accommodation facilities.
Darth0ne

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:35:10 PM

Both withdraw and exchange fee is 5%, it is too high i think.Any intension to reduce the fee? 
clownisme

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:36:48 PM

in order to prove a team, a person how will show this process. Is it necessary to give all of their correct information regarding this issue?
micle00

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:40:37 PM

in order to prove a team, a person how will show this process. Is it necessary to give all of their correct information regarding this issue?
I think team formation policy should be mentioned very understandably for the investor, It will make them easier to form a cumulative work.
Darth0ne

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:41:20 PM

Can't register as it showing this!   
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:46:45 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2018, 06:22:28 PM by Bdstar

As the cryptomarket is not going well, How can we expect that the crypto villa will offer as they have made a plan, Like on presale 1 CVL=1$, How it will work...
cooltoadfrommoon
Copper Member

Activity: 242

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:49:07 PM

Why crypto villa exchange is made for?
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:49:46 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2018, 06:03:32 PM by kpcian

As the cryptomarket is not going well, How can we expect that the crypto villa will offer as they have made a plan, Like on presale 1 CVL=1$, How it will work...
They are very ambitious about the market, their price pattern is highly challenging following the abnormal market.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: