Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:23:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE]CryptoVilla.io -AirBNB for Crypto World - Unique Two-Tokens Model  (Read 1238 times)
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:25:03 AM

When the CVL token will be distributed? And when will it start properly? Suppose, I am going to buy some CVL then will they enlisted myself as an investor?

Yes, when someone buys tokens then that person will receive CVL tokens during the process of the PreSale or the ICO campaign are proudly named Investors
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:29:24 AM

When the CVL token will be distributed? And when will it start properly? Suppose, I am going to buy some CVL then will they enlisted myself as an investor?

Yes, when someone buys tokens then that person will receive CVL tokens during the process of the PreSale or the ICO campaign are proudly named Investors
Fine, and what about the relationship between investors or partnership of cryptovilla? Will be able an investor to book a villa or Apartment without permission of the main platform?
Bdstar

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:58:58 PM

Fine, and what about the relationship between investors or partnership of cryptovilla? Will be able an investor to book a villa or Apartment without permission of the main platform?
If someone wants to be involved in this platform by using fiat money then how could it be possible? is there any planning regarding this issue?
cooltoadfrommoon
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:44:11 PM

If someone wants to be involved in this platform by using fiat money then how could it be possible? is there any planning regarding this issue?

Yes, they have a plan to let customers pay by FIAT. 
morata21

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:55:02 PM

I think fiat should be considered regarding booking and getting other facilities.
enzo24

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:59:53 PM

I think fiat should be considered regarding booking and getting other facilities.
Obviously, both fiat and Token should be acceptable, In this way, people will enjoy free access to this platform.
micle00

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:05:19 PM

What about booking catalogue of CryptoVilla or Partner? Do they have any Catalogue of this issue?
clownisme

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:07:37 PM

What about booking catalogue of CryptoVilla or Partner? Do they have any Catalogue of this issue?
I am pretty sure that they haven't created such type of catalogue yet, because they haven't started this system yet.
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:16:36 PM

I am pretty sure that they haven't created such type of catalogue yet, because they haven't started this system yet.
They will provide the list and catalogue when they will start that program properly...Already they have explained regarding this issue on their whitepaper.
clownisme

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:20:16 PM

They will provide the list and catalogue when they will start that program properly...Already they have explained regarding this issue on their whitepaper.
I also have seen that part but they haven't disclosed in a detail. that's why a curiosity comes to my mind.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:22:19 PM

I also have seen that part but they haven't disclosed in a detail. that's why a curiosity comes to my mind.
In the whitepaper, They have mentioned that "a partner of ​CryptoVilla’s Partners Booking Catalogue​ who has at least one property available for booking, listed on the website"
lucas18

Activity: 396
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:25:42 PM

Like other ICO and cryptocurrency platform, CryptoVilla also has a master model so that investor will be attracted to this project by clarifying their curiosity.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
Bdstar

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:30:06 PM

Like other ICO and cryptocurrency platform, CryptoVilla also has a master model so that investor will be attracted to this project by clarifying their curiosity.
Their team already have focused on building a financial and technical model, I think these model will play a key role in running properly on this platform.

Darth0ne

Activity: 190

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:31:56 PM

Any wallet for the investors? And what about the Security?  
cooltoadfrommoon
Copper Member

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:35:51 PM

CryptoVilla generates 3 Secured Wallets for every registered Investor: CVL,BTN & ETH wallet.
enzo24

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:38:27 PM

Their team already have focused on building a financial and technical model, I think these model will play a key role in running properly on this platform.

I also think that the model will play an important role for both sides like CrytoVilla and it's client for the business and service purpose.
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:39:44 PM

What if anyone doesn’t want to convert CVL tokens and doesn’t want
to book any lodging with BTN tokens?
Darth0ne

Activity: 190

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:41:15 PM

CryptoVilla generates 3 Secured Wallets for every registered Investor: CVL,BTN & ETH wallet.

That's great from Cryoto Villa.I secure wallet is must now a days.   
cooltoadfrommoon
Copper Member

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:44:24 PM

BTN tokens can be traded by ETH on Crypto Villa exchange and CVL token is  Compatible with ERC-20 support wallet like myetherwallet.So it can be easily withdrawn with a 5% of fee.   
clownisme

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:45:11 PM

BTN tokens can be traded by ETH on Crypto Villa exchange and CVL token is  Compatible with ERC-20 support wallet like myetherwallet.So it can be easily withdrawn with a 5% of fee.   
I think BTN will be the only key for the purpose of Booking and getting their services on this platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: