Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 05:26:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE]CryptoVilla.io -AirBNB for Crypto World - Unique Two-Tokens Model  (Read 1238 times)
clownisme

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:42:20 PM

Hello Guys, Do you have any experience any affiliated program within the blockchain platform, Cryptovilla is giving this opportunity to get rewarded every member who refers a host will receive an affiliate bonus in the amount of 500 CVL tokens.
here, anybody could get this opportunity?
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:49:31 PM

Hello Guys, Do you have any experience any affiliated program within the blockchain platform, Cryptovilla is giving this opportunity to get rewarded every member who refers a host will receive an affiliate bonus in the amount of 500 CVL tokens.
here, anybody could get this opportunity?

Nope, Only register member could be able to get this opportunity.
prettiestgirl

Activity: 144
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:56:29 PM

is there any plan to receive out of ETH, They only exchange ETH but the market has a lot of cryptocurrencies.
enzo24

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:00:30 PM

is there any plan to receive out of ETH, They only exchange ETH but the market has a lot of cryptocurrencies.
Yes, They should access more than ETH, But it's a matter of platform. So this issue should be taken by the team of Cryptovilla.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:10:07 PM

Will cryptovilla accept Visa or master card in the future? If they will then It will be a good alternative option for the payment purpose.
micle00

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:13:59 PM

Will cryptovilla accept Visa or master card in the future? If they will then It will be a good alternative option for the payment purpose.
Only they accept BTN/CVL, ETH/CVL and ETH/BTN exchange operations.
asensio22

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:21:40 PM

What is CryptoVilla’s Tokenomics, Which is related to this platform?

✅WHALES HEAVEN✅
Custody-free Swapping Platform
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:25:17 PM

I think It's a part of the Business model, Basically, it reflects the original status of this platform. it also includes rules and regulation of this system.
lucas18

Activity: 396
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:29:40 PM

I think It's a part of the Business model, Basically, it reflects the original status of this platform. it also includes rules and regulation of this system.

It also Includes the compensation triggers, calculations, financial flows, mostly it could be used for removing all short of mismatch.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
cooltoadfrommoon
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:18:05 AM

I think so.Since these payment methods are very popular so they should allow visa card.     
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:26:17 AM

I think so.Since these payment methods are very popular so they should allow visa card.     
Yes, of course, Although the blockchain system is getting accepted around the world day by day, but you have to consider the conventional payment system also because it will accelerate your potential for sure.
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:28:07 AM

Yes, of course, Although the blockchain system is getting accepted around the world day by day, but you have to consider the conventional payment system also because it will accelerate your potential for sure.
For this reason, Master card or Visa card should be accepted in this platform, So that all sort of people will get involved in this platform.
enzo24

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:30:07 AM

I don't agree with you on this point. I think when people have an opportunity to pay through conventional method then they will not buy CVN or BTN.
micle00

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:37:12 AM

I don't agree with you on this point. I think when people have an opportunity to pay through conventional method then they will not buy CVN or BTN.
Not really that, These conventional methods should be used only in case of emergency.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:39:31 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2018, 06:11:44 PM by Md Saad

I don't agree with you on this point. I think when people have an opportunity to pay through conventional method then they will not buy CVL or BTN.
Not really that, These conventional methods should be used only in case of emergency.
I think when you can't buy CVL then how can produce BTN which is the key for Booking purpose.
clownisme

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:42:50 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2018, 06:35:46 PM by clownisme

Do you know about the fuel for BTN? It's CVL which is based on the BTN token. So CVL must be bought for getting any service from Cryptovilla.
IamGB

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:43:51 AM

They already said that, FIAT will be used to buy Token in future.So, Visa/master card also can be added for the benefit of customers.      
NEWICO INVESTOR

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:46:52 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2018, 06:46:07 PM by NEWICO INVESTOR

It's an interesting platform where your CVL will be used as a utility token​ and CVL will be used for generating  the C​ryptoVilla Booking Token (BTN).​ So both Token will play the ​same important role within this platform.
lucas18

Activity: 396
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:50:13 AM

It's an interesting platform where your CVL will be used as a utility token​ and CVN will be used for generating  the C​ryptoVilla Booking Token (BTN).​ So both Token will play the ​same important role within this platform.
That's why it's mandatory for everybody to collect CryptoVilla tokens (CVL)​ within the PreSale which will start 15th September.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
asensio22

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:53:15 AM

After the ICO, Which exchange site will enlist Cryptovilla Token?

✅WHALES HEAVEN✅
Custody-free Swapping Platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: