Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:19:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE]CryptoVilla.io -AirBNB for Crypto World - Unique Two-Tokens Model  (Read 1238 times)
morata21

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:55:53 AM

After the ICO, Which exchange site will enlist Cryptovilla Token?
According to their planning, They will try to enlist CVL tokens on global cryptocurrency Exchanges such as HITBTC, ​Kraken,​ O​kex​, B​inance and Bittrex.​
Darth0ne

Activity: 190
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:24:52 PM

It's an interesting platform where your CVL will be used as a utility token​ and CVN will be used for generating  the C​ryptoVilla Booking Token (BTN).​ So both Token will play the ​same important role within this platform.

Yes, also you can withdraw your cash at any time when you want giving 5% fee.
cooltoadfrommoon
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:27:47 PM

After the ICO, Which exchange site will enlist Cryptovilla Token?

Probably on the big exchange sites like bittrex, okex etc.It is a long process though they will try thier best.
NEWICO INVESTOR

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:37:32 PM

It's an interesting platform where your CVL will be used as a utility token​ and CVN will be used for generating  the C​ryptoVilla Booking Token (BTN).​ So both Token will play the ​same important role within this platform.

Yes, also you can withdraw your cash at any time when you want giving 5% fee.
I think the fee 5% is not fair. It's too much.
enzo24

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:40:28 PM

Is there any instruction about trading with CVL tokens?
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:43:16 PM

Yes, Every registered member of this platform will be able to trade CVL tokens at the internal exchange. Of course, it must be with the ETH.

enzo24

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:44:49 PM

Yes, Every registered member of this platform will be able to trade CVL tokens at the internal exchange. Of course, it must be with the ETH.

Fine, That means, Anyone can trade what they wish in a day.
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:46:59 PM

Nope, You have to read their whitepaper properly, then you can be able to know more in details. So far I know there is a limit in trading in a day and the number is 300CVL.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:49:05 PM

Nope, You have to read their whitepaper properly, then you can be able to know more in details. So far I know there is a limit in trading in a day and the number is 300CVL.
Only 300 CVL is not a good amount for the trading purpose I think, This limit should be increased
asensio22

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:51:21 PM

How can CVL tokens convert into BTN token?

✅WHALES HEAVEN✅
Custody-free Swapping Platform
micle00

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:54:40 PM

The investor can be able to transfer their CVL wallet to conversion, they also have to maintain the terms and condition which is dependent on the conversion plan.

asensio22

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:57:10 PM

The investor can be able to transfer their CVL wallet to conversion, they also have to maintain the terms and condition which is dependent on the conversion plan.

That part of the conversion system seems to be a difficult system, also conversion plan a little bit confusing.

✅WHALES HEAVEN✅
Custody-free Swapping Platform
micle00

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:59:30 PM

That part of the conversion system seems to be a difficult system, also conversion plan a little bit confusing.
I don't think so, I think they have created two types of conversion plan, Short-term and long-term plan. Anyone can choose what the investor wishes.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:06:10 PM

I don't think so, I think they have created two types of conversion plan, Short-term and long-term plan. Anyone can choose what the investor wishes.
According to their conversion plan, the investor will get more benefit if that person chooses the short term plan because of the BTN token always as the same as the price of CVL.
clownisme

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:11:47 PM

According to their conversion plan, the investor will get more benefit if that person chooses the short term plan because of the BTN token always as the same as the price of CVL.
How could it possible always same the possible of CVL with BTN?
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:15:44 PM

How could it possible always same the possible of CVL with BTN?
I think it might be the conversion rate, not a price. So the price of BTN and CVL is doesn't matter.
prettiestgirl

Activity: 144
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:21:39 PM

Day by day the travelling business is becoming a popular sector so Cryptovillla has chosen one of the potential sectors.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:26:23 PM

Day by day the travelling business is becoming a popular sector so Cryptovillla has chosen one of the potential sectors.
Obviously, Cryptovilla has chosen a good platform, I think this travelling segment would be a good part for the future purpose.
Altcoin Reviewer

Activity: 202

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:38:00 PM

I think Cryptovilla always motives all of its users to BTN tokens through making the whole business model. So it will help them to be more involved.

micle00

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:44:07 PM

I think Cryptovilla always motives all of its users to BTN tokens through making the whole business model. So it will help them to be more involved.

So it might be a good platform for both investor and client according to their policy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: