Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:09:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the Ether will drop to $ 60  (Read 3232 times)
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:56:07 AM

The ether will not drop to that price, just because the price has been falling does not mean it is going to keep falling anyway, look at it, it does not make sense why it should get to such low prices, there is no reason for it.Besides the coin has started to recover in price over the past couple of days and it looks like it is going to keep going up

Ethereum and Bitcoin remains the pillars of cryptocurrency industry, Ethereum falling to $60 will in other words means the total collapse of cryptocurrency market. But we have to expect the opposite because the blockchain adoption is gaining momentum at the moment and is going to disrupt many industry.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:58:01 AM

Why do there are many thread as this one saying that ETH will drop or something like that, and those thing based on what "assumption"?
I think there is so much space for ETH to keep on growing. So just relax and enjoy the current state now.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:01:34 AM

While everyone is waiting for growth, I expect a sharp decline. Yes, exactly the one that Nassim Taleb always waits for and he regularly waits.

Due to what the Ether grew from $ 5 to $ 1200? Everything is very simple. He grew up due to the fact that people came to the market, bought the Ether and invested in the ICO. That is, "They needed the ether physically." Demand is growing. The price was growing.

Today everything is different. New people no longer invest in ICO. And old investors sell different chermet, which is called "token." Sell ​​for what? That's right, for the Ether. Then what are they doing? That's right, they go to the market and sell the Ether. He does what? Correctly, falls.

That's all you need to know. There is no black cat in a dark room. But there is a soaring swan of the same color.

The market price is based on demand and supply so obviously the price will really drop if most of the people are trading based on their emotions since there are a lot of price manipulators in the market today.

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:50:55 PM

While everyone is waiting for growth, I expect a sharp decline. Yes, exactly the one that Nassim Taleb always waits for and he regularly waits.

Due to what the Ether grew from $ 5 to $ 1200? Everything is very simple. He grew up due to the fact that people came to the market, bought the Ether and invested in the ICO. That is, "They needed the ether physically." Demand is growing. The price was growing.

Today everything is different. New people no longer invest in ICO. And old investors sell different chermet, which is called "token." Sell ​​for what? That's right, for the Ether. Then what are they doing? That's right, they go to the market and sell the Ether. He does what? Correctly, falls.

That's all you need to know. There is no black cat in a dark room. But there is a soaring swan of the same color.
This is just your own assumption which could be wrong, this is an assumption without any concrete proof to back it up, ethereum won't drop below $100 even if those who want to sell after ico won't sell below that, they aren't that stupid.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:04:41 PM

This is just your own assumption which could be wrong, this is an assumption without any concrete proof to back it up, ethereum won't drop below $100 even if those who want to sell after ico won't sell below that, they aren't that stupid.

It dont mean that who are selling below $100 are stupid. According to the situation they will sell, why i also sold ETH when it was $300 as i now it that it will go down and see it went nearby $180 and i bought back but still i know that it will go more down so i am doing trading in eth. which is good to stack up the volume i am holding ETH.

darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:07:54 PM

What! No way, you guys are putting ETH in a shameful environment and thats surely not acceptable for the guy like me who is mining the ETH till date as well as making the investment in it particularly. Do you really think that going of the ETH to 60 USD is possible just because it dropped so much in the recent days and went below 200 USD! I think no! Because investors are now satisfied with the biggest drop that it had because they see it its bottom price and now are ready to buy in the bulk. With the current buying process ETH will slowly start creating its support wall and thus will not fall below 150-180 USD at all. Thats my guess and I hope that it wont go down at all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:12:44 PM

Why do there are many thread as this one saying that ETH will drop or something like that, and those thing based on what "assumption"?
I think there is so much space for ETH to keep on growing. So just relax and enjoy the current state now.

Yes as of now no experts can predict the status of the market. BTC and ETH are most secured coins when compared with other altcoins. As the market is like a dead rubber it doesn't mean crypocurrency is dying. I believe ETH has a strong reputation and it will fall so cheaply. Let's wait and watch.
V0ldemar
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:20:12 PM

In the event that bitcoin reaches a new bottom at the level of 4200, then I can believe in the ethereum for 60$. In other cases, I do not think it's lower than 120 dollars. Everybody is waiting for a hardfork.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:23:59 PM

I really hope that you are mistaken in your prediction. Personally, I think the maximum bottom for ETH is $ 180. And I very much hope that after this we will fly to the moon
aprilnot

Activity: 1204

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:29:16 PM

~~snip~~
I don't understand you reason for said that the price will fall to $60 if you think that the ethereum has no use then it should go to $0 not to $60.But we can't say we no need new ICOs because still we are in early stage of crypto growth more new coins will pop up.

I agree with you. if he says ethereum is no longer the price of ETH $ 0 and not $ 60? and I think it is impossible for eth to end because people don't believe in the ICO.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:30:29 PM

The price of ETH and of most crypto projects is based largely on potential. Yes, ICOs dumping tokens can have an effect on the price, but it is not the main driver. All of crypto is falling this year, ETH is not alone.
The main reason for the price drops for ETH and other coins is that crypto prices are dependent on expectations of future use, and so the markets are highly speculative. Add in the fact that crypto is unregulated and easy for whales to manipulate, add in also the excessive crypto hype towards the end of 2017 and the prices rising way too far way too quickly... and the price drops this year then make sense.

ETH is a great project, it's not merely an ICO platform. Look to the future - smart contracts have the potential to transform everyday life, particularly once IoT starts to mature. There is no reason for concern, long-term ETH is heading upwards.

lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:32:19 PM

I’m not sure what you mean when you say 60$
It’s not possible, you have to take your profits from every instances
And I want to correct you, people invest in ICO a lot
Only that people wisen up in their investments
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:33:51 PM

There are a lot of ICOs waiting to launch but are waiting for the right timing. I think once that happens Ethereum price will grow again.

Right timing? Because 99 out of every 100 ICOs are fraud or scam, the remaining 1 good ICO can't even reach the soft cap, so how can it help the price of ether to grow or go up again?

tdeannova

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:36:36 PM

but if eth drops to $60, will this have an adverse effect on other erc20 tokens? indeed some people expect eth to be worse than now, but that fall will be interpreted as ethereum failure and perhaps many people have begun to leave it.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:12:20 PM

So to sum it up, people who previously invested in various tokens from ICO's are selling them for eth then sell those eth again for USD or bitcoin, is that the reason why you think eth will drop to $60? I do not think that's good enough reason as people are not that dumb to sell that low but I respect your opinion.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 02:18:50 PM

Everyone always panics. It's just a market and it's unstable. Soon everything will be normalized and the price of ETH will be normal. I do not understand such people who just cry forever, that the price of crypto falls.
anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:21:44 PM

While this year's ICO projects are bad and people are buying into the ethereum investment ICO are getting fewer and fewer, I don't think eth will fall to $60. Ethereum still has many loyal users.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 02:23:32 PM

You can imagine anything and this is your assumption without any logic and imaginations never comes true, it can only happen if whole market crash a lot and no reason here for that happening. Even many countries going to regulate this market and it is positive for this market and if that happen, many new investors come to this market to put their money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:24:05 PM

I remember that I saw a post not long ago about whether the price of Ethereum would fall below $50. Today, this post is about $60. In my opinion, whether it is $50 or $60 of Ethereum is impossible, once Ethereum is less than $100, it will have disastrous consequences.
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:25:59 PM

You can imagine anything and this is your assumption without any logic and imaginations never comes true, it can only happen if whole market crash a lot and no reason here for that happening. Even many countries going to regulate this market and it is positive for this market and if that happen, many new investors come to this market to put their money.
I think that this is quite possible. Not necessarily Ethereum should fall to the price of $ 60, but for example $ 100 - it's real. Just like before, no one believed that Ethereum would drop to $ 300.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: