Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:32:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the Ether will drop to $ 60  (Read 3234 times)
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:36:41 AM

I it is fair to tell I do not believe that ethereum will fall to a mark of $60. It seems to me that it simply is not possible. If it to fall so low, then it will mean the end to the market. And in its end the next 20 years I do not trust.
ethereum's fall is not a collapse for the market and if ethereum falls at a price of $60 it doesn't mean the market will end, that's a market that always fluctuates and we don't know when it will go up or down. if ethereum falls $60 or under $100 then make sure you buy more.

zhengqiurong2@163.com

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:51:05 AM

The market is really amazing. When everyone thinks it will depreciate, it will not depreciate. The current Ethereum will return to $300. This is good news.
Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:03:27 AM

Too sad predictions will not happen. New ICO is not as popular as before, but still created and people buy their coin. Don't need to worry so much, it's all due to the falling trend, as soon as we turn around Etherium and all the rest of the coins will go up and the demand for ICO be the same and maybe even more.
doroshok1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:13:09 AM

Why did you write that Ethereum would drop to 60? And you yourself wrote that the price depends on the demand for Ethereum, so why 60? Ethereum is a very strong cryptocurrency, and even with the price drawdown it does not lose its importance.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
Alpha_Q

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:23:52 AM

The situation on the market is such that it is not a pity to spend $ 60 to buy currency. But to spend 1000 is already a pity. In this case, there will be those who did not manage to withdraw their money. But demand will recover when the airwaves drop to $ 60. All immediately want to buy it.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:30:52 AM

I dont think so Ethereum will be going down to $60, because smart contract technology of Ethereum is new technology that will use by more company in the world to increasing quality product and their service. Beside that, Ethereum also will be change to Proof of Stake and will be solve scalability issue. Currently Market cap of Etherum is still small and will be growth in the long term and the price will surpass the highest price $1200 in the long run.

Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:27:00 AM

I dont think so Ethereum will be going down to $60, because smart contract technology of Ethereum is new technology that will use by more company in the world to increasing quality product and their service. Beside that, Ethereum also will be change to Proof of Stake and will be solve scalability issue. Currently Market cap of Etherum is still small and will be growth in the long term and the price will surpass the highest price $1200 in the long run.

I do not know who told him that, let's say ETH drops to $ 60, its market cap will fall to the 4th or 5th, but I do not think that's not feasible, because then all The remaining coin will also decrease very deep
gorokill

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:38:11 AM

It is unlikely Ethereum will drop to $ 60 because Ethereum is the platform for many legitimate ICO projects. but if that happens, that's what the big whale wants, and I will buy more Ethereum because this coin has good popularity, almost the same as the popularity that Bitcoin has.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:50:37 PM

I am not angry with you that ether drop to 60$ as per my opinion in worth condition it can 150$ but not gone below that point due to his smart contact option.
abstmain

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:57:52 PM

ETH price doesn't depend on ICO hugely, for your info. ETH is one of the most usable cryptocurrencies. It has smart contract and lower tx fee which is a benefit even over bitcoin. SO, I don't think ETH is going much lower. Moreover, cryptocurrency will have huge exposure in the near future which will push up the price.
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:01:53 PM

I don't think it will go that low but we'll see. I'm buying more around $200, seems like a good price to me and worth the gamble when you look at how high it was before.
I also don't think that Ethereum will ever drop that low, unless everything in the market goes down the drain. Ethereum is reacting to the market fluctuations and whatever other factors. It's doing great, considering.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:13:21 PM

I trust the ethereum and i don't believe ethereum dropping at 5$ a very cheaper price
In every icos project  as you said eth is useful
So in this thinking I don't seen ethereum lower their price upto 5$
But of course as volatile currency I can't tell exact prediction when eth goes up their price
I seen the ethe price in the marketplace is slightly goes uprise

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:30:24 PM
Merited by ubercool (3)

Firstly I don't think that ethereum will ever go to $60 or even below 100$. Yeah last year ethereum have a great run cause of ICOs are very hot topics in that time. But don't leave the fact that in that time market is 3x of today's market cap. So if even now market cap touch 700-750 billion eth will go to 600-800$ easily or even more. I know in last few months eth is not that much strong cause ico market is falling but it's not in the end. As long as money comes to market icos will be back again and eth will score it's all time high again. That's it. So don't worry too much

Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:48:54 PM

I don't think ETH will cost for $60! Even because there is a lot of added value in it and that would represent chaos, millions of dollars are in them! You can imagine that today who is in ETH is some smart money or just whales! ETH cost $1200 because it was a new fact for many! As ETH's potential is being unlocked, the price will reflect that moment! You need to learn how to buy coins by the necessity of it or eliminate the emotions if you want to be a trader.
mine2slow

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:22:55 AM

people investing in ICO , people want to trade, need to recover market, I dont believe that ETH will be less than 150 $
I don't believe anybody can be 100% sure about what is happening or what will happen to ETH in the future. I don't want to think that it can drop very low, but nobody knows. It shouldn't drop lower than $150, not for a long time anyway.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:35:51 AM

While everyone is waiting for growth, I expect a sharp decline. Yes, exactly the one that Nassim Taleb always waits for and he regularly waits.

Due to what the Ether grew from $ 5 to $ 1200? Everything is very simple. He grew up due to the fact that people came to the market, bought the Ether and invested in the ICO. That is, "They needed the ether physically." Demand is growing. The price was growing.

Today everything is different. New people no longer invest in ICO. And old investors sell different chermet, which is called "token." Sell ​​for what? That's right, for the Ether. Then what are they doing? That's right, they go to the market and sell the Ether. He does what? Correctly, falls.

That's all you need to know. There is no black cat in a dark room. But there is a soaring swan of the same color.

Ethereum will not drop to $60 dollars because the price is now down at $300 dollars and it keeps on increasing again so hold your coins today in order to have more profit in the future.
robertsu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:54:18 PM

I also don't understand where the $ 60  number came from, if the asset doesn't have value, early or later it will broken.  If the value is there, then you should  talk about the price based on the arguments, but you don't said about this.
axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:57:30 PM

I also don't understand where the $ 60  number came from, if the asset doesn't have value, early or later it will broken.  If the value is there, then you should  talk about the price based on the arguments, but you don't said about this.
I guess that's a favorite number of him, we have no basis to assert ETH will fall to 60$ or lower. Most recently ETH fell to 165$ and has gone up to 240$ today. So it can not happen that ETH will go down below 165$, What a crazy price for him

Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:15:46 PM

is this an analysis by looking at some techniques or just ordinary predictions but I don't want that to happen because this is too cheap but this can't happen because I am sure of the speculation I have done

Its analysis by technique watching in toilet after taking a dump and poking a turd with a stick! One of the stupidest prediction based on nothing!
indoagung88

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:17:32 PM

You have made me a little confused by saying ether will drop $ 60. That can happen in your dreams during the day. Right now Ether is starting to grow, and I don't trust you just because you have read your post. Stop joking! Lips sealed

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: