Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 03:17:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the Ether will drop to $ 60  (Read 3234 times)
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:18:54 PM

I really hope that your predictions will not  be correct otherwise the whole crypto market will suffer because most of coins and tokens are correlated with Eth and BTC....

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:19:30 PM

I think you'll be able to make a lot of other things but not predictions Smiley
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 09:01:54 PM

Ethereum price is $222. which show a decrease in Ethereum price but it does not mean that it will drop to $60.The price of Ethereum will definitely  rise up in future. There are still many investors  and buyers  of Ethereum in the market.
Obama07

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:41:23 AM

People think about Ethereum market price and some people don't know about Ethereum although they are making some prediction in ethereum. There are too many people very happy with this market price and some people very afraid with this market price. People say Ethereum will be touching $60 but recently ethereum Market price is growing so it is not possible to touch $60.
iwamoto77

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:06:04 AM

Theoretically, everything is possible, and Ethereum at $ 60 and maybe even lower, at the moment $ 233 and while I do not see the prerequisites for the fall,new ICO companies are launched on ERC20 and so I think they will support Ethereum.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:11:50 AM

While everyone is waiting for growth, I expect a sharp decline. Yes, exactly the one that Nassim Taleb always waits for and he regularly waits.

Due to what the Ether grew from $ 5 to $ 1200? Everything is very simple. He grew up due to the fact that people came to the market, bought the Ether and invested in the ICO. That is, "They needed the ether physically." Demand is growing. The price was growing.

Today everything is different. New people no longer invest in ICO. And old investors sell different chermet, which is called "token." Sell for what? That's right, for the Ether. Then what are they doing? That's right, they go to the market and sell the Ether. He does what? Correctly, falls.

That's all you need to know. There is no black cat in a dark room. But there is a soaring swan of the same color.

Ethereum will not drop to $60 dollars because the price is now down at $300 dollars and it keeps on increasing again so hold your coins today in order to have more profit in the future.

Of course, the price of ETH is kept decreasing and doesn't mean it will fall below the price of 60$. For ETH, i hope we will get good support at the 150$ level and in the present condition, it won't fall below the 100$ mark for sure.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:45:33 AM

I have to disagree with your assessment, yes the fact is that eth is doing badly right now but that does not mean that the price of the coin is going to end up dropping to $60. Even now the price has started to do better and it has started to move in line with bitcoin as it used to before. I think there is a massive recovery coming for eth.
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:07:08 AM

I dont think ether will drop to 60$. price down just because too many ICO sold out all their fund. every will comeback strong soon

Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:32:10 AM

I think the main reasoning behind the main post is flawed. People did not buy ether just to buy into ico. Yes, a lot of people did that, but almost all ico accepted bitcoin rather than ethereum. The price of ethereum is reflecting the intrinsic value of the ether platform. I think that in time it's value will go higher, especially with introduction of proof of stake

ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:33:17 AM

While everyone is waiting for growth, I expect a sharp decline. Yes, exactly the one that Nassim Taleb always waits for and he regularly waits.

Due to what the Ether grew from $ 5 to $ 1200? Everything is very simple. He grew up due to the fact that people came to the market, bought the Ether and invested in the ICO. That is, "They needed the ether physically." Demand is growing. The price was growing.

Today everything is different. New people no longer invest in ICO. And old investors sell different chermet, which is called "token." Sell ​​for what? That's right, for the Ether. Then what are they doing? That's right, they go to the market and sell the Ether. He does what? Correctly, falls.

That's all you need to know. There is no black cat in a dark room. But there is a soaring swan of the same color.

On what reason that you saying if ETH will drop to $60. As we all can see that the price of ETH is starting to rise again.
There are many people that still has faith in ETH, so there will be many people/community that won't let ETH to get drown.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:38:38 AM

I do not think that this will happen. To fall to $ 60, you need to break through some of the strongest support levels. I think on the contrary, ETH will soon go into growth.
Josevv

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:38:41 AM

Today everything is different. New people no longer invest in ICO. And old investors sell different chermet, which is called "token." Sell ​​for what? That's right, for the Ether. Then what are they doing? That's right, they go to the market and sell the Ether. He does what? Correctly, falls.

I don t believe that ETH will come to 60$. my belief is it will stabilize in current price for a while and will start its journey towards 750$ . Next year will be a good year for all crypto lovers.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 06:49:26 AM

I don t believe that ETH will come to 60$. my belief is it will stabilize in current price for a while and will start its journey towards 750$ . Next year will be a good year for all crypto lovers.
It's price at this time is so stable above $200 and there's no chance it will be drop till $60. Agree with you, it's enough to see ether fallen. Hopefully in the next year there will be a good news from ether for us and we can start to earn some advantage from what we hold for now.
Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:12:56 AM

This is caused by the collective sale of Ethereum by the ICO team. You don't have to worry, wait patiently and it will return to over $500.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:27:14 AM

I keep an eye on the new ICO, not to buy, but to observe. So, technically prepared projects still collect huge funds for their needs, sometimes for a couple of hours.  Just people stopped investing in everything, because a year and a half ago, all assets grew up after listing. Now people invest more reasonably, after analysis.I'm sure ETH won't go below$ 150.

hansbans

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:29:38 AM

Do you really think that the ethereum price will actually fall? I don't think so. if the price falls so hard, we're going to be in a difficult period for all crypto coins. Green days coming now Wink

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:31:34 AM

maybe not and maybe yes. but I have more reason to answer no. we hope not to go down that badly. still confident that ether will experience price increases at the end of the year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
peregar2022

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:34:42 AM

I do not think Ether will ever fall to $ 60, but this is my opinion!
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:28:19 AM

It will take a minimum time to rise up the price of ETH. Investors are showing their interests in ETH. At present, ETH may make somebody unhappy. It went down beyond our expectation but it will recover very soon.
Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:35:21 AM

You're wrong, look at the ICO, people are still investing in projects, the problem is that projects cannot start because eth fell and it fell not because people don't want to invest, and most likely because scam projects  who once raised funds, now sell it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: