Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:48:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the Ether will drop to $ 60  (Read 3234 times)
wakeham8

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:26:44 PM

This price is possible, when one BTC will cost 1000 USD. I don't think that the drop will be so big. There are different times now, as it was in 2014-2015. The are a lot of people in this industry and such a drop won't happen.
hokyman

Activity: 230
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:31:14 PM

I hope it doesn't drop to $60, because half of my assets hold ether. there are still many new investors who will invest in ether, so there is still hope that ether prices will increase again
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:35:31 PM

Friends are a constant rumor, walking around. Bitcoin will be $ 1000, Ethereum will be $ 60, Bitcoin can drop to $ 100. You can put the news you want under them. But there is something called reality. These two coins cannot fall below the level of mining in today's conditions. If you imagine how much $ 1000 for Bitcoin is, imagine that up to $ 60 for Ethereum. It won't happen!
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:42:43 PM

This price is possible, when one BTC will cost 1000 USD. I don't think that the drop will be so big. There are different times now, as it was in 2014-2015. The are a lot of people in this industry and such a drop won't happen.
That's right, there's already a lots of people who's involve inside this business, influence cannot be made easier when there's certain people who's willing to take the risk, if ever that the value falls to that level maybe it will recover back or its just a big whales who can afford to loses money while trying to buy more and filled its bag holding, we can't deny the fact chances is too small now for that value to be hit what is much possible is that the bounce back of more stronger run that will happen.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:44:07 PM

Ethereum is on a hold right now. It needs just a small poke to rise again. Most of my holdings are in ethereum and I don't want to sell them. I think it will not drop to $60
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:48:03 PM

While everyone is waiting for growth, I expect a sharp decline. Yes, exactly the one that Nassim Taleb always waits for and he regularly waits.

Due to what the Ether grew from $ 5 to $ 1200? Everything is very simple. He grew up due to the fact that people came to the market, bought the Ether and invested in the ICO. That is, "They needed the ether physically." Demand is growing. The price was growing.

Today everything is different. New people no longer invest in ICO. And old investors sell different chermet, which is called "token." Sell ​​for what? That's right, for the Ether. Then what are they doing? That's right, they go to the market and sell the Ether. He does what? Correctly, falls.

That's all you need to know. There is no black cat in a dark room. But there is a soaring swan of the same color.

There are still allot of people who believes in ethereum. And i think you are speculating too much for the price of ethereum. Ethereum is still one of the better crypto in the market.

marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:52:11 PM

no etherium will not drop to $ 60, discard these ideas. he will now go up and those who have been waiting for him at 100-150 dollars will buy him at 400-500 Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
Milla Kross

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:56:32 PM

I did not hear that. This is so far only speculation. The forecasts show a little different. So, I do not think that the Ether will fall even to $ 100. And in general, I still think this platform is decent and functional. I think with time the price will equalize.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:57:13 PM

Who said new people don't invest in ICO? It's your imagination, nothing else. Still people invest in ICO. Also, investing in ICO requires a good time, I mean good market. Now, the whole market is bearish and that's why people are not investing.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:09:26 PM

I started to convert my ethereum to ripple last month.
And i am still converting them to ripple. Ripple has more potential then ethereum.
I do not think that ethereum will drop to 60$ but vitalik said that it will go to zero too.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
bitcoinbest123

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:26:25 PM

While everyone is waiting for growth, I expect a sharp decline. Yes, exactly the one that Nassim Taleb always waits for and he regularly waits.

Due to what the Ether grew from $ 5 to $ 1200? Everything is very simple. He grew up due to the fact that people came to the market, bought the Ether and invested in the ICO. That is, "They needed the ether physically." Demand is growing. The price was growing.

Today everything is different. New people no longer invest in ICO. And old investors sell different chermet, which is called "token." Sell ​​for what? That's right, for the Ether. Then what are they doing? That's right, they go to the market and sell the Ether. He does what? Correctly, falls.

That's all you need to know. There is no black cat in a dark room. But there is a soaring swan of the same color.

Its not going to happen. We already had massive loss of interest from the the moon boys. I think this as low as it is going to get.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:34:39 PM

we can not avoid that because we know we know the market value is not stable so we're always careful about investing so as not to lose money. also learn about trading strategies for more money to be received.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:51:05 PM

Over 90% of ICOs using the ETH platform.
We have more than double ICOs than last year and the raised capital is three times more than last year.
And we will have even more in the future.
The whole market is declining and ETH is in a bad phase of it`s development as the development upgrades (Casper and Sharding) were postponed to 2020.
When ETH overcome the issues it has, it will grow again as it is one of the most trusted coins and platforms on the market.
money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:54:57 PM

Now I believe more that Eтн will go up and not that it will fall so low. It seems to me that people are already ready to invest in this coin.

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:23:28 PM

Ethereum to fall in price, especially to $ 60, will not. This coin will be in demand not only because of the new ICO, but because the ERC-20 tokens are moved to ethereum. Difficulties with the ICO are temporary. The crypto-currency market will grow, difficulties with the ICO will gradually disappear and ethereum will significantly increase in price.
mika1977

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:06:11 PM

I don't think your assumptions are correct. I am sure that the air will grow along with the entire market.
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 11:12:47 PM

Ehh the only way it falls to $60 is if another platform takes dominance over Ethereum or if the entire market continues to take a severe beating.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:39:21 AM

Do you think all of peoples who bought ETH wants to sell it with a lower price than they bought ? If you can afford to lose your money before you buying crypto, you will not panic selling your coins. It is not the ICO already vanished, ICO still exist but only a few of them are good.
lyfecoin

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:44:42 AM

Yes,you are partially correct.The demand for ETH is less now and so is the reason why it has fallen from $1500 to $200.But the demand is still not low for the price to come down to $60.I think the max it may go down is is near $150 and not $60
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:58:21 AM

Ethereum to fall in price, especially to $ 60, will not. This coin will be in demand not only because of the new ICO, but because the ERC-20 tokens are moved to ethereum. Difficulties with the ICO are temporary. The crypto-currency market will grow, difficulties with the ICO will gradually disappear and ethereum will significantly increase in price.
i agree with you, it will not be possible ethereum will go down that far.
this difficulty will gradually disappear, seeing the current situation is natural if we cry. but the market will grow again, as time goes by it will definitely improve again. Look now, the market is slowly greening.

as well as ico, the ico project will also recover after the market recovers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: