Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:55:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the Ether will drop to $ 60  (Read 3232 times)
minhkhoa

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:10:11 AM

Of course it will not be below $ 60 because current ETH is moving in a positive direction. And with the situation now i think Bitcoin will definitely increase and ETH will also increase.
beswaax
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:17:33 AM

This cannot happen, if it falls that low consider crypto dead,
gathingbrus

Activity: 209
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:20:38 AM

I don't think it will get as low as that. not likely will come down to $60. because with the number $100 this course has been very low for the Aether. and now I see that the Aether was the longer growing back.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:22:15 AM

ETH will never drop to $60. The market still shows strong demand of ETH, it is a good coin for trading, holding, buy ICO. If ETH drops to $60, it will be the collapse of the whole market.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:54:01 AM

No one knows about ethereum's future, but if you see that the volume of ethereum's daily transactions is very large then I am sure that ethereum will recover and will not drop below $ 60 this year.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:22:40 AM

I don't think your assumptions are correct. I am sure that the air will grow along with the entire market.
At least it will be very nice for you to see when this thread has created by OP. Ether has already jumped back again but we are being so far from the crypto recovery consider about the fact that bitcoin it looks so unstable.
I'm going to the ground when i have been missing the train to the stars. Crypto will be going to the moon in the next bubble game

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:31:50 AM

i can not imagine that ethereum price will fall that far, but should it yet so in the next few weeks, many people will certainly lose faith in ethereum. i would not like it either.
popsywura

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:36:58 AM

Your perceptions might be correct in essence that ether price increase was a factor of massive investments in ICOs during the last one year, but i will not agree with you on your assumptions the price will drop to the point of $60 it will never happen unless Ethereum network want to collapse completely and alot of token will go down with it.
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:46:02 AM

I think your prediction is totaly wrong, as we can see in marketcap, the price of ETH is rising little by a little.
And I'm sure that ETH will not died, cause there are many project and people that still has faith in ETH.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:48:55 AM

I think your prediction is totaly wrong, as we can see in marketcap, the price of ETH is rising little by a little.
And I'm sure that ETH will not died, cause there are many project and people that still has faith in ETH.
Ethereum will not die, if there is an Ethereum scenario dead, the entire crypto ecosystem will be destroyed.
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:50:14 AM

Only 4% of the total ETH supply is being held by ICO's.

ETH is much more than being an "ICO Coin". I really doubt that ETH will drop to 60 USD. If it does I'm gonna long it so hard. Smiley)

tensports

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:53:10 AM

I don't think it will go such low level, i will be buy more ethereum under 200$,eth has a strong reputation and their projects are very much popular
Nairazdenek

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:00:49 AM

Partly agree with OP, the demand for ETH decreased and many ICO failed but the thing is that we are talking about developing market, possibilities are very huge, it's true that ETH may fall more but that's a very popular platform, one day new projects will rise and demand will increase again
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:06:42 AM

While everyone is waiting for growth, I expect a sharp decline. Yes, exactly the one that Nassim Taleb always waits for and he regularly waits.

Due to what the Ether grew from $ 5 to $ 1200? Everything is very simple. He grew up due to the fact that people came to the market, bought the Ether and invested in the ICO. That is, "They needed the ether physically." Demand is growing. The price was growing.

Today everything is different. New people no longer invest in ICO. And old investors sell different chermet, which is called "token." Sell ​​for what? That's right, for the Ether. Then what are they doing? That's right, they go to the market and sell the Ether. He does what? Correctly, falls.

That's all you need to know. There is no black cat in a dark room. But there is a soaring swan of the same color.
They sell not only Ether and falling to $ 60 will be only in one case - if this end of the year ends without a reversal of the market. Then many investors who have taken the Ether for long-term storage will definitely output it.

Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:10:26 AM

Ethereum is unlikely to ever fall in price to $ 60. This coin will always be in demand even in a period of big problems with the activities of ICO, as it is now. Tokens have already been released over a thousand species and they all need ethereum for any movement. Besides, Difficulties with conducting an ICO are temporary and they will be resolved when the market begins to grow again in value
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:21:43 PM

I don't think this your prediction will see the light of the day, Ethereum has reached its lowest limit and at this time, I think the price will gradually continue increase till the time we are going to witness the next bull run.

valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:23:54 PM

There are no reasons for it today, because such marks today are very, very small, this is definitely not normal, when ETH costs $ 60, these are not the right thoughts, which I hope never to be realized.
sladkoejka

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:28:55 PM

ingenious logic that can be applied absolutely to any project. Growth because they buy - falls because they sell. to take projects that, after Ico, made a bunch of X's, their tokens after listing were also merged and they did not create any demand, but they still gave an excellent profit. Everything is easier than you think, everything is decided by the mood of the market.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
d3nz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:32:45 PM

I guess no, A lot of new projects are using the technology since they think to know that is good to use smart contract and much easier to create a token using ethereum.

Depending on the people who has a lot of ETH if they will dump it since it will affect the whole exchange and its value.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:37:08 PM

Usually, growth begins at the end of the year. And the ether, even after Vitalik Buterin’s statement that the ETH can collapse to 0, did not slump much. ETH has good levels of support, so to fall to 60 you need some extraordinary event. But, it concerns only the near future, what will happen in 3 years, I do not know, maybe it will cost $ 20 each.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: