Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:04:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the Ether will drop to $ 60  (Read 3232 times)
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:45:26 PM

If you are saying that Eth will drop to 60$ because it is only used for iICO and that investors are no more investing in ICO,do you mean,ICO will eventually die?i totally disagree with you,Eth has come to stay and it will stay.There may be flaw in the tech but Eth tech far supercide many other coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivannalog814

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:49:00 PM

I do not think that Ethereum will be so much underestimated and it will start to sell for $ 60 I buy it in parts and have already bought 80% of what I wanted to invest. Wait a little longer !

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:53:01 PM

I am sure that such a price will not be. The minimum that Ethereum will show is $ 150.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:53:11 PM

I do not hope it goes down so low for ethereum. $ 60 would be really just too low for the coin. Maybe a new ico hype comes in case ico gets regulated and the scam ico disappears with it. I hope so.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:55:38 PM

That's right, you pretty well painted the rival crypto market, unfortunately the market will only begin to move when new people bring new money and purchasing power to it, alas, until institutional investors begin to actively invest in cryptocurrency, we will stand still.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:03:04 PM

I do not hope it goes down so low for ethereum. $ 60 would be really just too low for the coin. Maybe a new ico hype comes in case ico gets regulated and the scam ico disappears with it. I hope so.
Many users has a huge hopes on ethereum to rise the price this year. I do not think we will see a 60 price of eth. Rather I see a good hopes on eth to become more demands that will increase it’s price.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
delton22

Activity: 345

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 01:16:22 PM

i disagree with you on this bro. Ethereum can never drop to that amount. i challenge you that Ether is going to do better than BTC very soon, trust me
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:20:11 PM

We already reached the crypto bottom. I would expect Ethereum price to pass $300 end this year.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
sofmyhad

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:28:37 PM

It will not drop to this level because it is not so weak now for this. But in the future it will be possible if it won't solve the problem of dependence from BTC and increasing in its value.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:34:33 PM

Nothing like this can happen, because today the market will not allow to do this, a lot of reasons, as well as a lot of people today, are talking about working with a full-fledged platform, I am talking about ETH
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:37:32 PM

Nothing like this can happen, because today the market will not allow to do this, a lot of reasons, as well as a lot of people today, are talking about working with a full-fledged platform, I am talking about ETH
You should not deny a possible drop to ETH $ 60. The cryptocurrency market is very volatile and, unfortunately, at any moment anything can happen. Who could have imagined that the rate of bitcoin will fall three times ? If now the exchange rate is ETH will drop three times the cost to be about $ 60.

tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:44:58 PM

While everyone is waiting for growth, I expect a sharp decline. Yes, exactly the one that Nassim Taleb always waits for and he regularly waits.

Due to what the Ether grew from $ 5 to $ 1200? Everything is very simple. He grew up due to the fact that people came to the market, bought the Ether and invested in the ICO. That is, "They needed the ether physically." Demand is growing. The price was growing.

Today everything is different. New people no longer invest in ICO. And old investors sell different chermet, which is called "token." Sell ​​for what? That's right, for the Ether. Then what are they doing? That's right, they go to the market and sell the Ether. He does what? Correctly, falls.

That's all you need to know. There is no black cat in a dark room. But there is a soaring swan of the same color.

60 USD is almost guaranteed that can not happen with value of Ethereum at the current time. Th decline of ICO is one of reasons that make ETH's price falls, but it is not all. ETH is obliged to go through its price cycle

Lord Fellaini

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:46:16 PM

While everyone is waiting for growth, I expect a sharp decline. Yes, exactly the one that Nassim Taleb always waits for and he regularly waits.

Due to what the Ether grew from $ 5 to $ 1200? Everything is very simple. He grew up due to the fact that people came to the market, bought the Ether and invested in the ICO. That is, "They needed the ether physically." Demand is growing. The price was growing.

Today everything is different. New people no longer invest in ICO. And old investors sell different chermet, which is called "token." Sell ​​for what? That's right, for the Ether. Then what are they doing? That's right, they go to the market and sell the Ether. He does what? Correctly, falls.

That's all you need to know. There is no black cat in a dark room. But there is a soaring swan of the same color.
indeed as a smart trader must be able to take advantage of the current market situation which experienced a significant decline. this is good for beginners who want to invest and for those who are experienced because of low prices and can be affordable to invest in the long term, certainly expect more profit from long-term investment and hope there will be an increase in prices in the market in the future.
Rahees

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:47:01 PM

Sounds very logic and not so good for this coin. But I agree. ETH is the most unstable and least in being promising for the future cryptomarket's development.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:50:35 PM

It is true that the price of Ethereum has fallen due to a drop in interest in ICO projects, but I believe that the influence of ICO projects in shaping the price of Ethereum is exaggerated and the price of $60 is not real. Ethereum has a lot of fans and investors who invested specifically in Ethereum, and tokens are both sold and bought for Ethereum, so this can not cause a strong drop in the price of Ethereum.
doroshok1

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:00:17 PM

I find it a little hard to believe this is happening. Of course, Ethereum is now difficult but he can not so much to take their positions. And it hasn't lost its meaning, so I believe in Ethereum. After all, now the situation is difficult for all cryptocurrencies.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:05:58 PM

You are right about your opinion but that does not mean eth price will hit down to $60, it might be hard to hit down to below $100 because ethereum apart from been used for ICO investing, many people are building a real world application with ethereum and that will increase the utility also by when next the reward for the miners will be reduce it will also make the price to adjust and go up a little bit. my point is that eth is still strong to go below that price though  i am not ruling out the possibility because in the crypto space anything is possible.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:26:18 PM

i don't think so ethereum after implementing the proof of stake mechanism will highly appreciate in price i'm hodling good luck if you are not an ethereum hodler not financial advice Smiley
Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:29:47 PM

I find it a little hard to believe this is happening. Of course, Ethereum is now difficult but he can not so much to take their positions. And it hasn't lost its meaning, so I believe in Ethereum. After all, now the situation is difficult for all cryptocurrencies.
The price of $ 60, can only be the case if the entire market will fall in the near future, but such a scenario to me is fantastic. Many coins will not be profitable mining, this means that rich people will lose their business. I think that the community will not allow this to be done.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:42:27 PM

I can't imagine for this, eth can go down to 60 $ on its own, and even if that happens it won't last long, for the traders this is the right moment to invest
I think that is impossible because it will be very detrimental to the total ethereum's support is very high, my belief ethereum will go back up, buying is the right time to hold until the market goes up again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: