Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:27:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the Ether will drop to $ 60  (Read 3232 times)
Arata

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:46:39 AM

Ethereum is experiencing up and down prices and I think this is a natural thing that also happens every year, ethereum will slowly reach the normal price again and this is just a matter of time, keep thinking positive for ethereum

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:30:05 AM

While everyone is waiting for growth, I expect a sharp decline. Yes, exactly the one that Nassim Taleb always waits for and he regularly waits.

Due to what the Ether grew from $ 5 to $ 1200? Everything is very simple. He grew up due to the fact that people came to the market, bought the Ether and invested in the ICO. That is, "They needed the ether physically." Demand is growing. The price was growing.

Today everything is different. New people no longer invest in ICO. And old investors sell different chermet, which is called "token." Sell ​​for what? That's right, for the Ether. Then what are they doing? That's right, they go to the market and sell the Ether. He does what? Correctly, falls.

That's all you need to know. There is no black cat in a dark room. But there is a soaring swan of the same color.

When drop to $60? no right?
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:25:01 PM

Large interest and investment in ICOS last year truly helped the course of ethereum and caused high price appreciation. ICO depreciation and market sell off are responsible for the major decline.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:22:07 PM

That's right, the demand pushes the price up and attracted new investors, but most of these investors came at the time of HYIP. Now the current situation in the market has shaken out all the random people. This means that the market has become healthier and more stable. The market needs serious investors for its further development.
The market needs all kind of investors, those that are serious and can invest for the long term are the ones that are going to earn money, but we also need all of those that make reckless investments because you are going to get your profits from them and they are also going to be the ones that makes the adoption of cryptocurrencies a lot faster this happened in the past with other bubbles like the dot com bubble, while many people lost money in that bubble that also impulsed the development of the internet and its infrastructure.

And it allowed a faster development that would have been impossible without that kind of interest coming from your average person on the street, so we need every person we can get to invest in this market.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:24:00 PM

You are taliking about the Ethereum token right>
i will be straight on this. ETH wil never drop less than a hudred unless BTC dorps to 2000 USD again.
and we all know it will never happen in this copmmunity.
we are such an exag person in this community
i am expecting more than 500 USD each ETH before 2019 came.
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:28:26 PM

I don’t see a situation and when the ETH could really fall to such serious limits about which it’s written here, I don’t believe it, because I just can’t correctly understand the reasons why it can happen. So I just don’t believe it and that's right from my point of view.
sixexgames

Activity: 406

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:32:51 PM

I just can't see that happening. To be fair, I didn't think it'd go under $200. There are just a lot more people involved in the cryptocurrency space than in early 2017 when Ether was last $60. The only way ETH dids that low is if it gets completely dominated by another platform like EOS, ADA, NEO etc... and personally I don't think that'll happen any time soon.

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:33:39 PM

in my opinion ethereum went down because investors had benefited from the ICO tokens they followed and then they sold them, and this is reasonable in my opinion. The most important thing for me is the optimistic attitude, that ethereum will be back up like bitcoin in 2014, try to be patient and be sure of your investment
bawa_23

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:41:59 PM

I don’t expect Ether to drop to $60, if it happens crypto market will crash. As most of the project still to launch will dump. Ether is a big platform which is continuously bought & sold. Ether will not drop so much, it will rise again to its top, as it is most trusted coin after Bitcoin.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:46:34 PM

i do not get your point, why did you pick 60$, and not 20$ instead, or 5$ that you mentioned was the beginning
regarding black swan, yes, if you always predict something bad, you will certainly be right once, it is a matter of statistics, not analysis or something else

i do think that ETH will not rise today, or tomorrow, but this is still early stage of development, and some consolidation is needed, if not necessary, so that we lower volatility, and than big investors will come into play
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:08:41 PM

I will never believe that the Ethereum can be lowered to such a ridiculous price. Yes, of course, now the cryptocurrency crisis is in some way, but ethereum is not so bad that it could be lowered to $ 60.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:17:28 PM

While everyone is waiting for growth, I expect a sharp decline. Yes, exactly the one that Nassim Taleb always waits for and he regularly waits.

Due to what the Ether grew from $ 5 to $ 1200? Everything is very simple. He grew up due to the fact that people came to the market, bought the Ether and invested in the ICO. That is, "They needed the ether physically." Demand is growing. The price was growing.

Today everything is different. New people no longer invest in ICO. And old investors sell different chermet, which is called "token." Sell ​​for what? That's right, for the Ether. Then what are they doing? That's right, they go to the market and sell the Ether. He does what? Correctly, falls.

That's all you need to know. There is no black cat in a dark room. But there is a soaring swan of the same color.

I don't even understand your reason for saying the price of ether will go to $60. All your reasons are not clear enough and they are not justifiable. I will appreciate if you can make your reasons more clear.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
apalenkoff

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:20:22 PM

I do not agree with you since Ethereum does not fall less than 200 despite everyone is trying to exchange and sell their tokens. Moreover, there was the fall in price to 600$, and then the price increase to 800$ despite a lot of people were exchanging their tokens to Ethereum and selling it after.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:41:22 PM

A lot of projects are waiting for the right moment to start. Consequently, they are interested in ETH. Of course, now the situation in the market is not simple, the hype has gone a bit, the market is falling, but the situation will change anyway, this is the law of the undulating movement.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:42:40 AM

Personally, I do not think $ 60 is the real market value of Ethereum. I see the necessary prerequisites for the gradual restoration of the previous positions of Eth, it will be steadily becoming more expensive next year. A successful platform, a cool development team and popularity among investors create every chance for success next year.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 08:48:31 PM

I also hold the opinion that the ethereum cannot fall to 60 dollars. This is a promising coin and many projects and platforms are associated with it, so we are waiting for growth!
CowboyX

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:27:46 AM

I think that you are mistaken. I very much doubt that the ETh will fall in price to 60 dollars, this is too low. I suppose its reduction to 150 dollars and that is unlikely.
nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:37:37 AM

We can not be sure why ICO companies can not issue tokens on other platforms such as NEO, EOS,NEM,then Ethereum will not be relevant and will fall in price.
bellamoera

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:10:04 AM

If Eth will go down till 60$ then be sure I'll be there to buy it in a wild way Smiley
is this an analysis by looking at some techniques or just ordinary predictions but I don't want that to happen because this is too cheap but this can't happen because I am sure of the speculation I have done
the analytical technique used is not acceptable with reason. this is really too low. but on the other hand, this is what investors are looking forward to collecting more ethereum
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:23:33 AM

This opinion is really interesting, but I do not believe in this development of events. Today Ethereum has already reached its minimum, is unlikely to be cheaper in the future. Personally, I believe further in the uptrend, starting next year we will notice an active increase in the price of Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: