Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:30:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the Ether will drop to $ 60  (Read 3231 times)
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:30:20 AM

Well everything is possible to happened but in my opinion prediction of eth to goes down to 60 usd is impossible for me even there are a lot of competitors of ETHEREUM. It will stay as original and will always next to bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypki21

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:24:56 AM

I really hope your predictions will not be correct, otherwise the whole cryptographic market will suffer because most of the coins and tokens correlate between Eth and BTC.We hope that bitocin will start next year and all the coins will be with him
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:12:29 AM

I think it is impossible to see ETH to drop to $60 now. The prices of cryptos are stable now. It is possible if one day nobody use ETH and that cryptos and blockchains are not the solution choosen for the future.
i agree
because before arriving at that price, investors must be ready to buy large quantities.
because they know that eth is very good to be an asset, especially for long-term assets, very good

CLEVER BOUNTY
CapGelatik

Activity: 1064
Merit: 100

Combo Network

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:20:19 AM

Well everything is possible to happened but in my opinion prediction of eth to goes down to 60 usd is impossible for me even there are a lot of competitors of ETHEREUM. It will stay as original and will always next to bitcoin.
but to go down to the price of $ 60 it is not possible because until now ethereum prices are still in place and unchanged at $ 200, in my opinion ethereum prices will rise at the end of this year.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:43:16 AM

While everyone is waiting for growth, I expect a sharp decline. Yes, exactly the one that Nassim Taleb always waits for and he regularly waits.

Due to what the Ether grew from $ 5 to $ 1200? Everything is very simple. He grew up due to the fact that people came to the market, bought the Ether and invested in the ICO. That is, "They needed the ether physically." Demand is growing. The price was growing.

Today everything is different. New people no longer invest in ICO. And old investors sell different chermet, which is called "token." Sell ​​for what? That's right, for the Ether. Then what are they doing? That's right, they go to the market and sell the Ether. He does what? Correctly, falls.

That's all you need to know. There is no black cat in a dark room. But there is a soaring swan of the same color.
Let me correct you mate,because ethereum had reached almost $1,500 and not $1,200 meaning thats higher than what you have said
Bitcoin started as below a penny much lower than the $5 starting price of ethereum,from this you can expect how much this has been dropped from the hype,but ethereum will never go deep as $60 because the bottom has already reached and waiting for the growth again
waONE

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:48:21 AM

While everyone is waiting for growth, I expect a sharp decline. Yes, exactly the one that Nassim Taleb always waits for and he regularly waits.

Due to what the Ether grew from $ 5 to $ 1200? Everything is very simple. He grew up due to the fact that people came to the market, bought the Ether and invested in the ICO. That is, "They needed the ether physically." Demand is growing. The price was growing.

Today everything is different. New people no longer invest in ICO. And old investors sell different chermet, which is called "token." Sell ​​for what? That's right, for the Ether. Then what are they doing? That's right, they go to the market and sell the Ether. He does what? Correctly, falls.

That's all you need to know. There is no black cat in a dark room. But there is a soaring swan of the same color.
Let me correct you mate,because ethereum had reached almost $1,500 and not $1,200 meaning thats higher than what you have said
Bitcoin started as below a penny much lower than the $5 starting price of ethereum,from this you can expect how much this has been dropped from the hype,but ethereum will never go deep as $60 because the bottom has already reached and waiting for the growth again
I agree with what you said, yesterday the worst price of ethereum dropped to only $ 180 and not worse than that, and now the price of ethereum has gone up by $ 200 more so it won't drop again to $ 60.

ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:22:41 PM

I don't agree, investors are more educated and matured now compare to last year. Investors feel more confident over ICO's today due to some of them comply with government regulations and transparency. Ether price is declining due to some projects need to unload in order to pay their expenses  and to fund ongoing developments, I believe more ICO's will use Eth and will continue to grow, so Ethereum demand will not change in my opinion.
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:06:53 PM

There is no possibilty the price of the ethereum will decrease to 60 dollars because you will see the price is 200 dollars and I thino that is the lowest for this year and we will see the price increasing again in the left few months and 2019.
I also think like that, that eth will rise at the end of this year, blessed who hold a lot of eth now, a little patient to achieve glory this year. I am very sure of that

CLEVER BOUNTY
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:43:36 PM

There is no reason behind Ethereum price fall to $60, give your reason. If many ICOs are failed, then ETH price drops to $200 but you have to bear in mind, there are a lot of exchangers where there is trade with ETH pair. This exchanges needs huge ETH, so demand is still be positive. No reason i found in your comments.

Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:04:31 PM

If etehreum price drop below 100 $ so many holder and ICO's will colapse, but i think its will not happen, even many ICOs scam but new ICO still coming like  frog in the rain forest
We all don't want to happen as it really affects the trade market and causing huge losses for investors.
Not only ICO's will stop but for sure the interest of the people will also be gone. But I'm pretty sure Ethereum won't go that easy and it only be unrealistic event in crypto.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
batishta

Activity: 588
Merit: 298

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:17:13 PM

I think that prices in 100 and below dollars will not. Ethereum survived its worst times. The developers have announced the Constantinople. And now we will observe only the price up.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:32:58 PM

I think that prices in 100 and below dollars will not. Ethereum survived its worst times. The developers have announced the Constantinople. And now we will observe only the price up.
It is indeed difficult but if something bad happens in cryptocurrency it is certainly possible. anything here can happen. the thing that surprised us was that the increase could also be due to the decline

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Natan7

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:47:58 PM

If etehreum price drop below 100 $ so many holder and ICO's will colapse, but i think its will not happen, even many ICOs scam but new ICO still coming like  frog in the rain forest
I am sure that ETH will not reach the price of $ 100. it is too small. I think that as much as possible he can fall to $ 150 and then the growth will begin

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:55:19 PM

I am sure that ETH will not reach the price of $ 100. it is too small. I think that as much as possible he can fall to $ 150 and then the growth will begin
We have the same vision about the price of ETH in the future, 100$ is to low to go down, ETh is now stable at 200$ waiting for some ignition in the coming days.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:12:25 PM

Today everything is different. New people no longer invest in ICO. And old investors sell different chermet, which is called "token." Sell for what? That's right, for the Ether. Then what are they doing? That's right, they go to the market and sell the Ether. He does what? Correctly, falls.

Your assumption is not acceptable to me because aside for being a trusted token based platform that gaining a number of followers and users, Eth is Eth the top 2 in the list.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:33:22 PM

How did you count exactly 60$ point? How is it possible? I don't think it is appropriate point to make your purchase.
Eth won't drop drastically, it would mean the end of crypto
raduon

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:35:25 PM

I don't understand why you are so pesimistic. Ether will never go to that price, will be 600$ when most altcoins will grow
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:12:24 PM

I don't understand why you are so pesimistic. Ether will never go to that price, will be 600$ when most altcoins will grow
He give reasons why Ethereum will go down to $60, but I doubt if this is going to play out. Ethereum is not only using for icos and tokens are not only converted to Ethereum but to many other coins. The reason why Ethereum is going down is because every other coins are going down. Bitcoin is like a central bank to every other coins and if it is bearish there is no way Ethereum should remain bullish because people are investing into icos through it.
Kallipso

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:01:20 PM

I don't believe that's possible. It sounds like fiction to me. Where else is he supposed to fall below. He's down. If it happens that he still falls to $ 60, I'm afraid I'll lose faith in him.
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:35:15 AM

You have expressed your opinion, and many people think otherwise that he is still at the same level before jumping forward. Therefore, how many people, so many opinions, time will judge all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: