Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:45:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Consult EOSex Exchange  (Read 90 times)
Supperkittie (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:54:24 AM

Recently, I have always seen EOSex in the telegraph and Twitter. I also have his airdrop information in the telegraph. I am looking for a big enquiry to consult the exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:38:53 AM

I do not know what this new exchange is. I today re-qualified on their website for airdrop. I'm not attracted to the eos project because there are problems with installing and activating the wallet. Could they be a little easier to do for beginners, and then there would be at least some kind of motivation they will get. That's why ethereum will always be higher than eos by market capitalization.
EOS xctg

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:19:12 AM

I do not know what this new exchange is. I today re-qualified on their website for airdrop. I'm not attracted to the eos project because there are problems with installing and activating the wallet. Could they be a little easier to do for beginners, and then there would be at least some kind of motivation they will get. That's why ethereum will always be higher than eos by market capitalization.
Eos is just getting started. Grin
Sifon

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:26:45 AM

Everything about EOS is not for a noob. It requires you have some tech knowledge to be able to navigate through. Ease of use is not something synonymous with EOS and I hope the devs look into it. With Ethereum, creating a new wallet is like the snap of a finger. Creating same wallet on EOS was and is still a tall order.
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:26:30 AM

Everything about EOS is not for a noob. It requires you have some tech knowledge to be able to navigate through. Ease of use is not something synonymous with EOS and I hope the devs look into it. With Ethereum, creating a new wallet is like the snap of a finger. Creating same wallet on EOS was and is still a tall order.
I guess they are busy with the technical side yet. The user experience might be improved later. As EOS is still new, there are few apps that enables one to create a wallet easily.

Supperkittie (OP)

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:40:09 AM

But their telegram's airdrop group is very active, and the administrator is also very professional.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: