Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:12:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you know a shitty ICO  (Read 308 times)
sam2014 (OP)

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:07:49 AM

Mostly I judge them by the team,  come on check this forum and see a lot of icos company looking for partners to work for free for them in order to collect a coin which the future is not even certain. If you don't have money to pay a developer,  whitepaper writer etc. How on earth will you f*cking get money for promotion.   Huh Huh

bringing justice to scammers
Donate if you like me 15pZ5NfrExSahwNEAbrqr9AKVfsg5Zg9gC
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 09:26:07 AM

Mostly I judge them by the team,  come on check this forum and see a lot of icos company looking for partners to work for free for them in order to collect a coin which the future is not even certain. If you don't have money to pay a developer,  whitepaper writer etc. How on earth will you f*cking get money for promotion.   Huh Huh

bitcoin and ethereum where started without a single dime,

satoshi didn't spend a cent to get bitcoin build.

and billionaires making their own icos, will not be very popular, because that would be successful icos according to your logic

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 09:37:17 AM

A shitty ICO is one that posts in this section.

If the CEO can't be bothered to read the one sticky, they are probably going to suck at other details as well...  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
sam2014 (OP)

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:23:21 PM

Mostly I judge them by the team,  come on check this forum and see a lot of icos company looking for partners to work for free for them in order to collect a coin which the future is not even certain. If you don't have money to pay a developer,  whitepaper writer etc. How on earth will you f*cking get money for promotion.   Huh Huh

and billionaires making their own icos, will not be very popular, because that would be successful icos according to your logic
And who told you ethereum never spent a dime? Huh. How did you get to know about ethereum to invest in it?
Bitcoin owner didn't spent a dime because others did,  men like bitcoin Jesus,  Andreas anotopolous and the likes.
ceos of ico don't wanna spend a dime, but want a lot of partners and then later scam people.

bringing justice to scammers
Donate if you like me 15pZ5NfrExSahwNEAbrqr9AKVfsg5Zg9gC
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 01:59:23 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 08:32:48 PM by KingScorpio

And who told you ethereum never spent a dime? Huh. How did you get to know about ethereum to invest in it?
Bitcoin owner didn't spent a dime because others did,  men like bitcoin Jesus,  Andreas anotopolous and the likes.
ceos of ico don't wanna spend a dime, but want a lot of partners and then later scam people.

then your perfect ico is obviously ripple, that has been founded by the same people that are sitting in the federal reserve and are printing US dollar all day and scamming the entire world with it.

good luck investing in ripple

all icos that have a lot of money are basically old rich elite, trying to recolor themselves, so its a bad sign if an ico spends a lot of money. as they are just Banks 2.0.

if you support icos that spend a lot of money to establish themselves then you basically also continue just with the current establishment

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 772

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:25:19 PM

Mostly I judge them by the team,  come on check this forum and see a lot of icos company looking for partners to work for free for them in order to collect a coin which the future is not even certain. If you don't have money to pay a developer,  whitepaper writer etc. How on earth will you f*cking get money for promotion.   Huh Huh
Money is indeed everything but there are circumstances that a project owner didnt need out their own money from their pockets for promotion.It sounds dumb but
ive seen there are people who do works out for a particular purpose which they do know it might like a gamble but those are just personal discretion.
Why would worry too much? unless if you do have plan to promote on your own  Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:36:22 PM

Of course, the idea of the project is the most important of all, there are such projects where the idea is simply ridiculous and it is immediately clear that they have no future so you need to pay attention
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 01:44:10 AM

You can find out if the ico was shitty or like a scam one when you try to filter out the teams, especially finding out their real identities. When you find out irregularities on the ico project, while reading out the whitepaper. And when they are just talk without prior working product.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
antran123

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:48:07 AM

There are many things you can check.
1. The team behind the ico
2. The advisors
3. See if they have a working product already
4. Their roadmap
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:48:32 AM

You can find out if the ico was shitty or like a scam one when you try to filter out the teams, especially finding out their real identities. When you find out irregularities on the ico project, while reading out the whitepaper. And when they are just talk without prior working product.
When you tried out to check reputation or investigation section you will find that most busted scam projects do mostly uncovered by seeing or checking their teams true identity yet there have been lots using others faces and some comes to a point to use up some photoshop ones and using different names and with these things you can spot it out directly.

cryptoman1ac

Activity: 182
Merit: 13