Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:50:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you suggest about the market?  (Read 597 times)
Akorharrison (OP)

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:48:52 AM

Hy all

I want to ask for you opinion about the Market, but could this month be the best month for market come up fully?
Secondly I want to invest but still afraid of the Market. Please suggest me best way to do now.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yla1974

Activity: 700
Merit: 380

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:24:58 AM

Hy all
I want to ask for you opinion about the Market, but could this month be the best month for market come up fully?
Secondly I want to invest but still afraid of the Market. Please suggest me best way to do now.
Hello! No one will advise you anything except yourself. The market is in the bears phase, and it looks like it will continue until 2020. Trade in such a market is dangerous. Refrain from investing for one year, then it will be clear what the puppeteers on the market have conceived.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:07:16 AM

Hy all

if you are afraid of the market, you will not be able to invest with focus and comfort, everything you plan can be destroyed by fear. I think you should understand the risks first, before you decide to invest in crypto.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:21:16 PM

Hy all

If you really interested to invest on cryptocurrency. You should try BTC, ETH and EOS because these three are good to perform in previously so we will see the better results in soon. My suggestion is don't concentrate in single coin because we don't predict the future possibilities of crypto so you must protect yourself automatically investment will going to moon.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:35:46 PM

if you are not familiar with the market and have no trading experience then either don't invest at all or if you invest then do it small and move with extreme caution because altcoin market is very different from any other market and also there is a lot of manipulation that makes it impossible to have logical trades.

as for what i think, is that i think the market is still mostly in the bubble and there is still a lot of risk of bubble burst and more dumps to come. of course not all coins are the same but most of the big ones that we know of are like this.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:08:27 PM

We are on half way and we've seen few bounce back but its not the best.
If you are still afraid of the market, don't gamble with your money. Don't invest if you are not technically educated on how crypto market is moving. Read tutorials that are teaching on how to ready yourself before investing to crypto's, you can search in the forum on Beginners and Help or in google.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 03:12:14 PM

Hy all

The only way to understand the market is to start investing, why not try the top 10 cryptocurrencies? There, you have the faith that over time it will increase in due time, take a look on the history of top 10 coins, they started few years back and then now, they have been adapted by the masses. Try to invest bitcoins and hold for long period of time.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:27:27 PM

Hy all

The only way to understand the market is to start investing, why not try the top 10 cryptocurrencies? There, you have the faith that over time it will increase in due time, take a look on the history of top 10 coins, they started few years back and then now, they have been adapted by the masses. Try to invest bitcoins and hold for long period of time.
and for beginners this is a good thing because investing in other than the top 10 coins in the exchange is too risky and for beginners it can be a real demonstration by learning analysis and price predictions

CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:59:30 PM

If the current month is the best this year, this means that this year will be bad for the market. Let this month be just good.
Any advice that you do not understand by your experience will not help you. Therefore, study, act cautiously and in very small money. You still have time to learn.

AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:41:27 PM

Hy all

I would not be so sure, and would wait until a clear trend.While the market is in a very unstable state.
Valeri4

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:46:05 PM

Hy all

Perhaps it will be so, but it is not yet clear.End of the month will show, possibly turn out to be a turning point.
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:06:22 PM

some say now is the best time to invest in crypto, even though tomorrow will still go down, but if compared with the price of the beginning of the year yesterday isn't it already very cheap? so this is the right moment
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:12:20 PM

My suggestion for the current market conditions is to continue to buy as many coins as possible with the greatest potential for our long-term hold. because I am sure that with a short time the market will experience good development
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:49:29 PM

Hy all
Hello! No one will advise you anything except yourself. The market is in the bears phase, and it looks like it will continue until 2020. Trade in such a market is dangerous. Refrain from investing for one year, then it will be clear what the puppeteers on the market have conceived.
I really wonder what he was actually expecting to hear. Something like; oh yes! The market is going to end up changing trend at a particular date and it is going to the moon while setting new ATHs from there. Probably, he should realize that no one is a soothsayer and even those that call themselves soothsayers cannot predict the market, otherwise a lot of people by now would have ended up learning how to become one.

We have the trend at our disposal and that is what most investors and traders make use of to know when they should be entering a position in the market. If you do not have the knowledge, the best is to just buy the dips and be patient as a long term investor.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 11:35:40 PM

Market situation for this month is still bear, carefull if you will buy more coin, it has chance to more down. I think short trade is a good choice for right now, always remember to using good money management.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:39:00 AM

Hy all

If you are not ready, you should not invest now. Instead of investing, you should improve your knowledge of crypto to prepare you for the long-term investment. So investing in yourself now is the best.
danivan7

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 02:49:57 AM

Hy all

I think , crypto was fall , because less of use case for this coin,
many banned payment with crypto at another country.
so if cryptocurrency can more adopt payment in real life, it will increase buying, and make price are stable.
because every people save their coin, spend for shoping, not only for invest like now

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:15:26 AM

Hy all

We can only speculate, and I don't think this month would be the month for a full pump.
Regularly this period, September - November is the best month for cryptocurrencies as most traders return from summer vacations, but this year has been riddled with corrections, social media restrictions, ETF rejection (there's still an upcoming hearing. And from January to now, bitcoin has lost about $8000 in value, about 57% of its value.
If we are to follow the trend, this would not be the month, but of course, crypto is unpredictable.

During the dip is the best time to invest. When everyone else is panicking and selling.
You can pick up currencies at low value. But always go for top currencies and be prepared for a long Hodl.
You can also try your hands with trading, as this can profit you in bearish or bullish market.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:30:00 AM

Hy all

I think , crypto was fall , because less of use case for this coin,
many banned payment with crypto at another country.
so if cryptocurrency can more adopt payment in real life, it will increase buying, and make price are stable.
because every people save their coin, spend for shoping, not only for invest like now

Governments want to regulate this market and want to avoid using cryptos for illegal activities so in some countries putting some restrictions on crypto exchanges. This can put some pressure on markets for a short time but not for the longer term so one should take this opportunity to invest in cryptos.

If you have some funds and don't need it for the near future then can invest in this highly volatile market to get better profits in the long term but in short-term markets may go down some more.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:30:54 AM

Obviously investing now is a whole lot better idea than investing in December of last year. However you need to realize there is still risks involved.

If you want the best chances of not losing 90% of your account don't trade on margin ( like going 100x on Bitmex) and don't buy too many speculative ICOs. Yes some had huge gains last year but this year the prices will be more surpressed because nobody wants to buy something that will 6 months later end up being worth 10% of their initial investment.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██