Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:32:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you suggest about the market?  (Read 597 times)
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:29:40 PM

No one knows for sure about that. Look at the chart, from that chart you will be able to decide whether it is the right time to invest or not. Market can change very quickly. Be careful, since the advice given can deviate from what it should be, it's better to decide on your own. You'll gain knowledge and experience that will help you in the future.

Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:57:41 PM

If you are afraid to invest, it's better not to do it.
You should prepare yourself to deal with an unstable market, if you are ready then you can invest and choose coins that are right for you.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:20:27 PM

Crypto is unpredictable due to volatility of the price, you need to do a diligent research before investing. Better to invest first in a small amount if your not familiar with the system. Sooner you will get your knowledge and you will get the best timing in investing. Just keep learning.
MasNizzer

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:44:04 PM

Crypto is unpredictable due to volatility of the price, you need to do a diligent research before investing. Better to invest first in a small amount if your not familiar with the system. Sooner you will get your knowledge and you will get the best timing in investing. Just keep learning.
Waiting it for a long time I guess this is the right time to buy and accumulate somw of them. Patience is a virtue. Always remember that.
gelaskopi

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:12:25 PM

We need to develop the market as much as possible and prepare it for something more, and now the market situation is only getting worse, which should not be allowed.
How can we develop the market? As an individual being, we can't force something to be happened. I mean, is there any way to do that? This is called a market where everything here is unpredictable. Many people are trying to predict. Some did it, and some fails.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:25:21 PM

calm down, if you believe in crypto currencies and their technology in the future,
You don't worry, because the price will definitely go up
Fishmaster23

Activity: 256

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:28:02 PM

Hy all

I want to ask for you opinion about the Market, but could this month be the best month for market come up fully?
Secondly I want to invest but still afraid of the Market. Please suggest me best way to do now.

The market is a very difficult situation, and it is not so easy to solve it, that tor tries but it is useless, and in fact it is already necessary to take at least some actions in terms of recovery.
Andrey995

Activity: 115

twogap.com

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:56:48 PM

Market started recovering several weeks ago so I think we shoud buy coins intil the price will grow more.

Blyssaely

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:50:37 PM

No one knows for sure about that. Look at the chart, from that chart you will be able to decide whether it is the right time to invest or not. Market can change very quickly. Be careful, since the advice given can deviate from what it should be, it's better to decide on your own. You'll gain knowledge and experience that will help you in the future.

I can say that the new Bitcoin Cash crypto currency also shows good performance. It trades on good indicators, and it can rise in price in the coming years.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:40:36 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 03:50:18 AM by maarx

The market strategy is nothing but buy low sell high. Using current situation we can buy more coins and hold it. Don't get panic about current situation just invest and wait till the market returns. Current red market is so out for purchase. This would earn you more money then when the market is in green. I am But make sure you wait patiently to see profits.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:33:31 PM

The best suggestion about the market, I think, is the watching one of your favorite sites with useful news about cryptocurrency and watching on it by yourself. Good watching and smart decisions will help you get rich.

cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:51:57 PM

That knowledge will allow us to decide what's better for our trading needs. Without that we won't gain confidence without any help from other experienced traders, because as we become more mature we had a dedication and motivations to handle things over.

miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:21:31 PM

It is impossible to say what month will be the best for investment. This you have to define yourself. It is necessary to study the coin in which you are going to invest and understand what time would be best to enter. But if you are afraid and do not know what to do, it is better to abstain. Or try to study the market better and maybe your fears will dissipate a little and you will be more confident in your investments.

Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:49:13 PM

The current situation on the market is highly ambiguous. You can hear different opinions. And everyone believes in different things. But none of them with confidence can not say anything.
You must have your own opinion about the market and your own assumptions. Only this will give you strength and confidence in your actions.
When I first wanted to invest in crypto currency, I was also covered by fear. And only after I explained to myself why I do it and what exactly I am willing to do for earnings, I without any fear invested.
I already had a strong belief in crypto currency. I was confident then and now that the prices of currencies (for some) will grow. Since then, there have been many things. I got a huge amount of experience and to this day I have never regretted that I invested in crypto currency.

P.S. I invested that amount that I was not afraid to lose. Later, when my investments paid off and multiplied, I took away the money that I invested in the beginning.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:42:17 AM

You should prepare yourself to deal with an unstable market, if you are ready then you can invest and choose coins that are right for you.
why should you be afraid if investment makes you able to make money. no need to fear if you are right, the unstable market is commonplace every year. now is the right time to buy coins and invest for the long term and sell when coin prices start to rise.
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:27:21 AM

Hy all

I want to ask for you opinion about the Market, but could this month be the best month for market come up fully?
Secondly I want to invest but still afraid of the Market. Please suggest me best way to do now.

The market is not certain, but now it is good enough to enter the market.
If you are still afraid it is better not to go in first, calm down and dare to face all the risks faced when on the market. With fear, it will not produce anything.
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:14:03 AM

why should you be afraid if investment makes you able to make money. no need to fear if you are right, the unstable market is commonplace every year. now is the right time to buy coins and invest for the long term and sell when coin prices start to rise.
all markets have unpredictable fluctuations, indeed the fall of this market makes people worried and afraid to start investing. but remember if OP is afraid to enter the market, it will lose this opportunity or the opportunity to buy at a cheap price. it's not right now, but you will regret it later.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
MetalKript

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:18:38 AM

The market is not stable now, but that is the right time to buy btc or any altcoins, monitor the prices on coinmarketcap or coin360, compare, and invest. Hold your coins safe
Andrey995

Activity: 115

twogap.com

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:10:00 AM

Any banking currency is of course more reliable than a crypto currency: the government issues money, but it does not have the capacity, as it does not have a crypto currency

ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:15:36 AM

Hy all

Many a proposal was received, but only some of them can be considered correct, and some just without a thought, but I think that you need to develop and it will be because you know it yourself.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: