Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:04:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell car for Bitcoin  (Read 2020 times)
brijeshmota

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:52:40 PM

I also believe in bitcoin and also I want to fill my bag with bitcoin but unfortunately i have no car for sell otherwise i also sell my car and buy some bitcoin.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:54:57 PM

My friend decided to sell his car and invest all the money in Bitcoin as some people predict that 1 BTC will reach 500 000$ till the end of 2019.
He totally believes in it and tells that then he could buy not only a new car but a flat also.

Does it really worth it? He uses his car for his work and now he wouldn't be able to do this anymore as he thinks there's no need to work anymore.

in my opinion this is a wrong example, it might be legitimate just because it's the money he has. but it is supposed to invest we use idle money as investment. instead of using our basic needs, if doing it this way is like gambling
Starkick (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:55:54 PM

My friend borrowed money to buy bitcoin, and his risk was justified, who as lucky, of course there are times when someone is lucky, and someone does not

Did he borrow thousands of dollars? Or it was a small amount of money? How much risky was it?
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:57:03 PM

Investment has 2 possibilities, profit or loss. and I hope your friends know about crypto investment, what your friends expect is very possible but does he know the risks of Bitcoin investment? maybe now is the right time to buy Bitcoin, because the price is not too high, but the risk of losing still exists. I hope your friend gets a good return from Bitcoin, because he has sacrificed a lot for Bitcoin investment.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:57:34 PM

when BTC was $200 a few years ago , no 1 thought it would ever be $6k+ any time soon and here we are. Same could be said for $500k & today!!! Now it seems insane & unrealistic but in a few years its certainly possible. If your friend can get by without his car ok maybe not the worst decision Huh

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Starkick (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:59:31 PM

The fact that someone does not need to work is fundamentally wrong. Such confidence will lead to nothing good. It is a mistake of many to rely on bitcoin growth and do nothing. In addition to greed, this does not generate anything. The market, as a rule, punishes such.

There are more and more such people. First these were video bloggers and everyone started to shoot videos thinking they will earn much with that.
Then Instagram models appeared which decided that they can simply post different photos, gain followers and do some ads sometimes in order to earn for the living.
And now those who want to earn money by simply investing everything to crypto.

I'm just wondering what will happen to all these people in 10-15 years.
Ianbadz2000

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:01:26 PM

I think this is not good decissions, because of your wants to have a capital for your investments to buy bitcoin, think twice how important those things for you because bitcoin today is not in a good position you may lose some even your cars will gone away..
Starkick (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:08:32 PM

My friend borrowed money to buy bitcoin, and his risk was justified, who as lucky, of course there are times when someone is lucky, and someone does not
bitcoin does have a big risk. sometimes they sell their valuable assets just because they want to buy bitcoin. but they don't need to be afraid, while they are positive, work hard and smart, I'm sure they will get double the profits of their capital. do not get frustrated easily in order to get a profit, because I am sure the business will not betray us

I agree with you that if to work hard on it it will work. But people like my friend want to invest and sit and wait. And he's sure that till the end of the year 2019 he'll get so much money that there will be no need in doing something anymore. And it's a wrong point of view.
Starkick (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:14:27 PM

The prediction does not always come true. Do not believe the prediction on the exact market like Bitcoin. but If your friend has a personal business or a permanent job, then it's ok, But in this case, your friend has the advantage of having a lot of money. because the bitcoin market is slowly getting strong again. Then a big company supports Bitcoin.

Hope that it will really get strong enough in order to let him earn at least some money, not to lose them. But I'm afraid what he would do if the rate will fall again soon. It will be something crazy probably.
Starkick (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:19:44 PM

if the price reach $500k your friend will be rich, but if not good luck to him Cheesy

Hope he'll give me some no mater I created this thread Cheesy
Bastok

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:27:33 PM

My friend decided to sell his car and invest all the money in Bitcoin as some people predict that 1 BTC will reach 500 000$ till the end of 2019.
He totally believes in it and tells that then he could buy not only a new car but a flat also.

Does it really worth it? He uses his car for his work and now he wouldn't be able to do this anymore as he thinks there's no need to work anymore.

As we believe in bitcoin, I think I will do the same to sell my car (if i have a car😊) but i will not sell like my property or house and lot. Because he is right that he can buy one or two car once he able to gain profit of his investment. And for the mean time as mode of transportation going to work, he can ride a bus or train. There are options.  I think car is only want not a need.
Gliter09

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:34:03 PM

I think he's too ambitious to get a profit, especially the car he sells is a car that is useful for supporting his work. It would be natural for him to invest if the car he sacrificed was a car that was rarely used.
Xena_Xena
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:45:05 PM

It must be stopped. Bitcoin will certainly grow, but no one can guarantee that it will grow to the heights of which your friend thinks. In crypto-currencies it is necessary to use only those money which it is not a pity to lose.
thisav

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:45:10 PM

In my opinion, investing the crypto coins only you have enough liquid assets. It's because there's a higher chance for the coins to have a high fluctuation in crypto market compare to normal financial market. If you have enough liquidity, even there's a sudden decline, you can still wait the markets to recover, and do not need hurry to cash out. In this case, I would not recommend your friend to put all his money in the crypto market.
Xena_Xena
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:49:46 PM

As we believe in bitcoin, I think I will do the same to sell my car (if i have a car😊) but i will not sell like my property or house and lot. Because he is right that he can buy one or two car once he able to gain profit of his investment. And for the mean time as mode of transportation going to work, he can ride a bus or train. There are options.  I think car is only want not a need.

This is not true. Whatever the prospects, but to sell the necessary property and take loans - these are things that are not allowed to the crypto enthusiast. Bitcoin may not reach a large price in the next ten years. And then what? This person can even incur losses if he buys too much.
thichtieuthuong

Activity: 310
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:50:51 PM

I really do not understand his business. Although Bitcoin is very potential. i do not support this kind of business. If he loss what will he do? Becareful with investing Bitcoin because the crypto is very dangerous when he decide mistake. Grin

Lien1411

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:53:44 PM

This is a very difficult thing to happen to such a miracle. If that happens, your friend will be the strongest person I've ever known. Grin Grin
Xena_Xena
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:58:02 PM

bitcoin does have a big risk. sometimes they sell their valuable assets just because they want to buy bitcoin. but they don't need to be afraid, while they are positive, work hard and smart, I'm sure they will get double the profits of their capital. do not get frustrated easily in order to get a profit, because I am sure the business will not betray us

I agree with you that if to work hard on it it will work. But people like my friend want to invest and sit and wait. And he's sure that till the end of the year 2019 he'll get so much money that there will be no need in doing something anymore. And it's a wrong point of view.

In the crypto industry there is nothing absolute. And there is not a single 100% correct prediction. This person needs to be reasoned. Because with a very high probability, he breaks his life. Bitcoin must be used wisely, and not put hope on him all his life.
Zack14

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:05:47 PM

Well in my own opinion you can invest here in bitcoin  by  buying some coins.  No nerd to sell your cat buti its your own choice to sell it.  But theirs another way.  You can join in signature campaign no need to rush and sell your car.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:09:44 PM

If i want to sell my car i can sell for Bitcoin ofcourse but i would never sell my car for buying bitcoin. Today you can exchange anything with the Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency, it is not a surprise anymore. I am sure that in very near future we will be able to spend any of our coins in any markets..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: