Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:35:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most secured way to avoid scam ICO bounty  (Read 409 times)
Leo

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:08:30 PM

Nice information, I really enjoyed your write up,  I think it's also better to snub some ico rating sites as they are being paid by this scam ico to promote them,  there by taking the money of investors away

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:09:14 AM

I don't believe going an ICOs with a lot of activities on their social page and have reached their soft cap are the best way to avoid scam ICO bounties. But, the way to join a genuine ICO bounties is joining an ICOs that belong to someone who is already in the business or similar for a long run.
In this way, they will be fear to do scammy things since it will damage their reputation. I also prefer companies with working or established company and product to secure that I'm promoting a good one.

dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:16:19 AM

Nice information, I really enjoyed your write up,  I think it's also better to snub some ico rating sites as they are being paid by this scam ico to promote them,  there by taking the money of investors away
A real ICO cannot be judged by many social media activities or listed on many ICO ratings is important because we must be careful in assessing it like a team and where the project is run, whether the project will be a project that is accepted by the Community. The ICO is not just a place to raise funds with a good idea, then the developer leaves it, if we are not sure about the ICO project, leaving it will leave us at risk.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:18:08 PM

The perfect answer for this thread can be found here : Guidelines, how to spot a scam ICO & report effectively which contain all the details and guidelines about how the scam ICO will be and in that case it also will be helpful for idetify scam bounty as well,don't get attracted by lot of activities it also can be bought.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:59:51 PM

I think it is on the team if they like to scam us, they will no matter if they were a legitimate team and an active group. The best way to have something from them is to verify each team member so that somehow, someone will have a something that they can find if the team starts to us.
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:32:42 PM

To remind you: not all ICOs that has an active and plenty of activity are all legit. Some of them understands that part that they need to do it so their deceitful tactic will work for those investors that has this type of standard.

There are plenty of measurements that each individual would have to secure to avoid all of those scam bounties and projects.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:21:26 PM

In fact, there are no specific criteria that come with experience and later you will understand it, and many analyze the technical document and many other aspects of the project, but this is not a guarantee of the project’s success.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:51:46 AM

The way to avoid scam ICO bounty for me is to look for a good team. They will try to make successful project.

Its not easy to determine whether the team is real or fake that is why in addition of this information I suggest to avoid ICOs with a gorgeous team because mostly scammers use identity of gorgeous women to attract more investors, its a possible sign of scammers according to some article that I read before.

cornl
Copper Member

Activity: 756
Merit: 51

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 09:37:27 PM

You just have to act as if you are an investor - you are not investing your money but time. Take your time to assess the project, team, WP - you usually have plenty of time to register for bounty so there is no need to hurry and hop into the first one that appears on BTT. 

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:24:46 AM

I don't believe going an ICOs with a lot of activities on their social page and have reached their soft cap are the best way to avoid scam ICO bounties. But, the way to join a genuine ICO bounties is joining an ICOs that belong to someone who is already in the business or similar for a long run.

Yes, you are right we need to check the company twice about their progress towards the ICO, if they have a working product in the offline business then it is going to be a very good deal in order work for that campaign. So you are right we need to check these before working for any bounty campaign.

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:10:39 AM

Yes, you are right we need to check the company twice about their progress towards the ICO, if they have a working product in the offline business then it is going to be a very good deal in order work for that campaign. So you are right we need to check these before working for any bounty campaign.

The only problem is that all ico/bouny can fake it . they can pretend to be someone that already has the factor to look like a legit one but they were actually have an evil plan and that is to scam us  .  they will scam their investors and bounty hunters that is working for them  .

The only best way to avoid them is that avoid joining on an ico/bounty campaign .   there are still better alternatives that is more legit like signature campaign that is paying in btc/eth per week . though you still have to check if the manager is reputable and if the funds are escrow or not   .
LUGHUL

Activity: 387
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 10:45:33 AM

One more thing that I think is important, long-standing companies and teams that work well in their fields.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:35:18 PM

The only problem is that all ico/bouny can fake it . they can pretend to be someone that already has the factor to look like a legit one but they were actually have an evil plan and that is to scam us  .  they will scam their investors and bounty hunters that is working for them  .

The only best way to avoid them is that avoid joining on an ico/bounty campaign .   there are still better alternatives that is more legit like signature campaign that is paying in btc/eth per week . though you still have to check if the manager is reputable and if the funds are escrow or not   .
Bitcoin paying signature campaigns are hard to enter these days due to scarce of campaign so the bounty hunters need to learn how to analyse the project to avoid scam,I don't think it will take much time to find the most of the scam ICOs,you can use scam accusations sections as well to identify easily.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:05:12 PM

yeah that is correct and I feel I was wrong by joining to some campaigns before that they didn't have a good bounty manager and responded too later for travel or any other kind of excuse , Fast responding is very important .

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:13:21 PM

yeah that is correct and I feel I was wrong by joining to some campaigns before that they didn't have a good bounty manager and responded too later for travel or any other kind of excuse , Fast responding is very important .
Being responsive doesn't mean they won't scam you,if you know about C project the biggest scam bounty of 2017.the manager is very responsive and added relies to each and every positive and negative comment but at the end it was just a scam attempt.Manager also hired to do the management activities so they also may not aware of scammers since they are also working for money.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
dakiller

Activity: 174

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:14:37 AM

Right!
An ICO has the ability to succeed in showing that their community works very well on FB, TW, Telegram, conferences, meetings ...
I agree!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: