Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:18:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop searching for merits and you will received them.- see Smerit as liabilities  (Read 857 times)
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:11:13 AM

You made a couple of great points there. The same logic applies to life in general. If you are focused too much on something that you want to get, focused to the point of despair, usually you never get it. And yes, you have to give in order to receive.

it's a common saying but why would it be true? chances to get something increase the more one tries shouldn't that be the case.

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:10:25 AM

Newbie do not understand for this because they will just do everything to get merit and that by making a noise post to be acknowledge. Some may be acknowledge but most are just being ignored or label as spammer. Always everyday we can see that those merit related threads were being started by a newbie. Newbie characteristics in this forum were impatient to get merits.

I support this thread for this is a good post for all newbies and users to forget merits to just participate actively in the discussions.

"Being here in the forum is a privilege but gettimg merit is a gift"
Marshall14

Activity: 112
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:56:03 PM

Honestly I do not see any reason why any member shouldn't put effort on the forum to earn merits,its one very important aspect of this forum.
Merits really shows that one is of help and contributing to the forum's progress

If users hardly put any effort to earn merits,then the system will simply be a farce,but in searching for merits as theymos had earlier said"do not beg for it excessively"

Now that's the problem with most noobs,their posts are always written in such a way that it's obvious they had merits at the back of their mind before making those posts, hence they never get merited(at least most)

It's always better to just have fun,post freely,make reasonable contributions and avoid threads you have paltry knowledge about,to avoid making a fool of yourself.

Merits are just like a wreath,that crowns ones efforts on the forum,you can't simply force it into your head,itll be put by someone,and that's definitely when you've done something worth it
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:02:15 AM

Yes, that's true my friend. Most members like act as merit farmers. Those guys are making threads to get the merit. Some guys copy paste from other articles. That's why bitcointalk is full of garbage posts. My opinion is to be a loyal member on here. Help other member's questions, share your knowledge on here and more. You will receive merit automatically.
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:04:44 PM

This post would go down to me as one of the most inspiring post of all.
   I came into this forum when the ranking system must has been established and I started to browse around through trying to understand more about the forum and most times I keep bumping into threads about merit and how hard it has become to get one to be honest I almost thought the forum was about merit alone with the constant whining about(merit distribution being unfair, how can merit be gotten e.t.c)

Then I came across this thread I read through it completely keeping it to heart I refused replying but was determined to follow the message it passed I started ignoring the merit frenzy and rather started to develop my self I eliminated fear and was very open to corrections.
Then all of a sudden I got my first merit but I did not see it as a distraction but rather a motivation and to my surprise I am  just one merit shy of ten merits.

If you keep putting merit as a primary motive it might keep eluding you. Once you start getting occupied in contributing you little quota no matter how little then you would start getting rewarded.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: