Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:54:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is when I bet all into cryptocurrency  (Read 788 times)
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:43:05 PM

I have been in the market since 2017, the moment of strong burst of cryptocurrency. By 2018, there is a significant setback for cryptocurrency, but that does not stop me from believing in this market. While everyone expects a rebound at the end of the year, I expect again the market will plummet and BTC may return  4000$.

Am i crazy are not? No! Because I look at long-term value, long-term investment rather than just looking at the short term, I have always believed in the rapid growth of the cryptocurrency market in the years to come, so this is the time when I will invest in cryptocurrency. And you? Please tell me about your intent?
Hope you can be success investor with your way, because long time investment is good for this business and who be patient can be winner in last. If me i can hold my coins, but if i get profit, i will sell it without wait longer.
This is what most users looking for a long term value with a good profit could earn. About 4k$ for btc I don't think it will rapidly goes down to that price. Instead, I expect market will have it's time to increase this year ends. So, actually it really depends on us on how we can earn in this market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dobladi

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:48:27 PM

I have been in the market since 2017, the moment of strong burst of cryptocurrency. By 2018, there is a significant setback for cryptocurrency, but that does not stop me from believing in this market. While everyone expects a rebound at the end of the year, I expect again the market will plummet and BTC may return  4000$.

Am i crazy are not? No! Because I look at long-term value, long-term investment rather than just looking at the short term, I have always believed in the rapid growth of the cryptocurrency market in the years to come, so this is the time when I will invest in cryptocurrency. And you? Please tell me about your intent?
Actually, we can't exactly predict how would the market behave on the rest of the months of this year. But if downtrend would still dominate at the end of this year, holding is more necessary than to just sell due to lack of positive movement on the market value of not onoy Bitcoin but most of the cryptos. It would be a safer option so once recovery happen, huge profit will be earned.

West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:00:08 PM

Its always possible for bitcoin to hit $4000. But i think it will not hit that mark. As we see the market is slowly regaining composure. And I believen that it will recover again soon.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:08:30 PM

As usual and obviously people has an different intent in the what is cryptocurrency goes comes, but only one motivation they want for cryptocurrency to go back again their price value in the coinmarketcap. But i don't beleive bitcoin price will go diwn again upto 4000$ but has possible in little chance.

Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:41:51 PM

I still continue to invest in some coins, which in my opinion will be able to bring a good profit in the future. Most likely it will not be this year. But even if the growth starts very soon you need to be ready for it.

Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 01:12:08 AM

Even the enemies of crypto currencies like state actors and the banking industry don't want BTC to dip further than 6000ish USD because that's

about the price where institutional money first entered crypto markets last year... 6000 levels have held strong many times,

and it would be very natural for BTC price to make new ATH's from here onwards without retesting below 5k USD.

Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:18:25 AM

it is possible of course. anything is possible in crypto market. but considering about mining cost of 1 bitcoin and the popularity of cryptocurrencies, i think it is possible going to go up not down. because there are more reasons for a upward trend.
Hartmas

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:52:11 AM

End of the year, let's say this is the origin. If nothing changes, it will probably be even lower than you expect, but many still believe in a miracle, since they have not yet come out completely from the market.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:41:14 AM

I advise you not to place all bets on electronic money, because that is quite risky, in my opinion we should not put the property on them, because so easily loses and leads to dissolve the house

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:24:34 AM

I'm also on the long term side of crypto. The people like me, we want to play the long game.  The future is still bright ahead and the FUDs are just here really to slow us down and nothing could kill this market that can reach trillions of investments.
Alfiehob

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:22:31 PM

Well i read this article a while back about crypto having a major correction.
I quote “Cryptocurrencies will experience a "heavy correction" of 90 percent leading to a "mass market wipe out," technology investment bank GP Bullhound predicted in a report.”
https://www.[Suspicious link removed]s/www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/amp/2018/05/02/cryptocurrencies-heading-towards-90-percent-correction-investment-bank-warns.html

I think this is about right, the market i know is correcting hard and investing back in solid projects, long term project that know what they are doing is vital because to me the correction will still go on for a while. But hey i can admit the behavior of investors will ultimately still determine the price. My intent is to keep investing with money i can afford to lose.
Yeah, and that is always a very good way to look at investments. The issue is that a lot of people have never invested in anything at all, and certainly do not have knowledge about how market works which is why they tend to panic so quickly, do not get to take advantage of the dips when they come and then end up joining FOMO when others are already making plans to sell. People want to get rich overnight and they are not willing to learn, and that would be a problem for them.
Sonaile

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:47:43 PM

USD is worthless. I'd rather trust a decentralized way to pay than our current financial system that wants to enslave us for more than 200 years now.
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 02:27:07 PM

$4000 is highly unlikely in my opinion there are big players coming like BAKKT, and also ETF, my position is around $5000-$5500 when that happens I will go all in if it will go $4000 then be it
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:07:18 PM

It's true, investing in the crypto world must indeed be able to be long-term because the longer the crypto provides better potential. But if Bitcoin has to go back to $ 4k then what I fear is that there will be a continuous panic.

Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:28:25 PM

I also like you believe in crypto currency. I came to this area when the ETH cost 300 dollars. When he grew up, of course I was glad. But even now I do not cease to believe that it will grow.

Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:36:24 PM

I also like you believe in crypto currency. I came to this area when the ETH cost 300 dollars. When he grew up, of course I was glad. But even now I do not cease to believe that it will grow.
the reality is also 300 dollars an etherium is a good enough price, but I believe that its value should at least be $ 900. But this level he must return before the end of this year.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:44:17 AM

I really think that you are taking a huge risk, if you shorted the market when we were at the all time high then you could have made a fortune, but now you're trying to short the market when we are already at the bottom, there is almost no room to go down anymore and it's unlikely were going to reach the price that you want to see.
gelaskopi

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:16:32 AM

~
I respect your statement, and I think there are so many people thinking the same as you out there. This cryptocurrency is still in progress. Changing time by time, and it would be good if it really be mass adoption and legal to all countries. The world will change to the better environment.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
FrancePG

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:19:57 AM

I have been in the market since 2017, the moment of strong burst of cryptocurrency. By 2018, there is a significant setback for cryptocurrency, but that does not stop me from believing in this market. While everyone expects a rebound at the end of the year, I expect again the market will plummet and BTC may return  4000$.

If you look at the long-term value, then you should understand that a drop to 4k, if it is, it will not stay at that level for long. Now, after such long falls, the corrections will more often and will increase, so you can not be surprised at anything, but just wait for the ideal moment.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:25:39 AM

This is my life now, I am in this for the long term, to tell my Son and grandchildren that I was there in the crypto revolution when it happened. Despite financially being crypto's biggest failure at the moment, I do believe we will come out of this bear market soon if not this year before 2020 I would think and good things will come to all those that hold decent coins and tokens and wait. I am optimistic for a brighter future and believe that the next bull market run might be bigger and last a little longer than the previous one as more big capital gets ingested into the cryptocurrency market by venture capitalists, hedge and pension funds.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █