Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:52:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yearly September Bull Run  (Read 640 times)
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:14:05 AM

This is the stuff that I want to read  Grin
Let us see what is going to happen. One thing is certain for me, whoever made those transfers do not want to sell them at a cheap price.

Let me share my point of view with you, guys. As I see, the market situation will be not changed in September, even in October. The price of Bitcoin will be between 6.300 and 6.700 dollars. Ethereum might grow a bit.
It will be so stable, there will be a little change when the news about bitcoin will come in the future, this has already happened in so many times and i would not feel any surprise about that. Bitcoin will always below 7k but if the ETF news can be a good news and it will get a lot of increase. This scenario already repeated in so many times.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:17:17 AM

So every year it seems like Bitcoin and Altcoins begin a major bull run. Last year around the middle of September BTC began the climb to 5k. It then started dumping all the way back down to around the $2500 usd range, thus starting the most amazing Bull Run in Crypto History!!! It then pumped all the way up to 20k!!

The point is 4 out of the past 5 years we have seen this happen around the middle of September! Are you ready this time?

The reason I believe it is about to happen again is I seen on twitter that a wallet that was thought to have been lost, and has had 0 transaction history in past 5 years, recently few days ago started transferring the 111,000 Bitcoins to several different exchanges!!! (Binance, Bittrex,  etc) Either the wallet was hack or plans are in the making. Keep in mind that wallet is roughly .50% or so  of all circulating Bitcoins.

Link: https://blockonomi.com/silk-road-bitcoin-wallet/

Read that it was found to not be Silk Road Wallet BTW!!!

I REALLY BELIEVE WE ARE ABOUT TO SEE NEW ATH!!!

EDIT:
I at no point went through the graphs each and every year, I did not break down the exact days, I am not advising anyone to invest, only SPECULATION!!!

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1933phfhK3ZgFQNLGSDXvqCn32k2buXY8a

Seems as it is fud correct me if I am wrong it looks like someone sent .001 in BUT 598 WAS SENT OUT IN AUGUST GIVE ME YOUR INPUTS!!!

History repeat itself they say but I think there is a scientific basis why bullish run always start on September. August is considered ghost month by Chinese and some company already adopted that culture. It is already given that most people in the world don't spend much at this time. Massive marketing starts when the "BER" months started which is on September. I think that is why there are plenty of people starting to invest again in cryptocurrency because they already have some money to spare.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:29:18 AM

This is the stuff that I want to read  Grin
Let us see what is going to happen. One thing is certain for me, whoever made those transfers do not want to sell them at a cheap price.

Let me share my point of view with you, guys. As I see, the market situation will be not changed in September, even in October. The price of Bitcoin will be between 6.300 and 6.700 dollars. Ethereum might grow a bit.
It will be so stable, there will be a little change when the news about bitcoin will come in the future, this has already happened in so many times and i would not feel any surprise about that. Bitcoin will always below 7k but if the ETF news can be a good news and it will get a lot of increase. This scenario already repeated in so many times.

Definitely Agree. I think most of the investors and general population is waiting for the outcome of either ETF or their local government's regulations for crypto. Hopefully, we will see the good news and another bull run in the near future.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:44:38 AM

With this huge amount of BTC, IMO I don't think any sane person would be converting his BTC not this amount to Altcoins, for BTC price to go up we need fiat inflow into the market and new print of Tether and True USD. This is a very interesting post and one that need to be keep an eye on

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:53:03 AM

This isn't a bull run. Btc is in the red from the start of the month. You're all insane if you think that bitcoin is going to move sideways during a bull run. This is coming from a guy who holds zero bitcoin.

A couple days of green candles and everyone forgets what has happened repeatedly during every other "bull run".
BountyGo
Copper Member

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:54:32 AM

Bulls are coming back. Most coins are oversold. Technical indicators are looking very positive. All the margin traders are looking to load up on bullish positions now.
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:15:29 AM

I think in the previous years, there is always something that makes the market to go into bull run each year, it could be good news
so I think for this year for the market to repeat such a thing again, we need such news to happen again, and the news that could
stem the market to bull run is the much awaited ETF approval, without ETF approval, we might not see such run this year.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:21:11 AM

We have seen some bounceback from the recent drops. Bitcoin has bounced up several times now from around $6k, and the whole crypto cap has bounced back again from around $190b.
The signs are encouraging that there is some serious resistance to further drops, and that the next bull run can get underway.
However this is still all just guesswork, and I don't think the signs are strong enough yet to commit anything. We have had several false dawns before, and the fall at the start of the year casts a very long shadow. So there is some reason for optimism, but also reason for caution.
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:23:44 AM

We have been waiting for this period for long. Many coins have suffer a drop as low as 70% of their value. It's time to invest. Unfortunately, I have no cash to spare at this time  Grin

entar pasar

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:27:53 AM

i still can't fully believe that because from the movement of the graph, the price of bitcoin still hasn't shown the uptrend movement, but i hope that news can become a reality

bitcointalk.org
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:32:56 AM

It has showed that the market really have the capability to recover. As you could see many people is riding this pump and wait for it to go more then want to throw it away again to have a sudden dump. There is no difference into a normal month situation.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:53:48 AM

I don't think that there is going to be any bull run this september. People have been talking about bulls run for all of the months, people talked about the mid year bull run, july bull run, august bull run and so on, now we are on the september bull run. I don't know how hard it is to understand that there is not going to be any bull run this year.

dzelenyanskiy

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:40:16 PM

Unfortunately, your expectations did not come true this time, like many other expectations this year. It seems to me that this year will no longer be the growth of prices in the crypto-currency market, we must have even more patience.  Undecided
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:30:17 PM

The history repeats itself but I do not think a bull run will happen in 4Q  as we had last year. I believe that
bulls will arrive again end of this year but we will not reach ATH this time. Whales will doing their manipulations
and ours is to avoid being hurt by them, rather having some profit by riding the waves.

andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:38:57 PM

So bad it seems the September bull run will not happen as we are few days closer to the month end. Well let's still be hopeful, bitcoin always make such unexpected happenings it might pump and dump anytime soon, it may reach $20,000 again in no time. Let's just continue supporting the market and keep on waiting for the best days.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:40:45 PM

Very good analysis hope this year is not different from all the other years that we have a very good year, if we'll have a year just like what happen in the last four years we can conclude that this will be the scenario for the years to come and we can make our strategy on how to properly invest so we will minimize our losses.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:41:40 PM

I just saw the September bull graph from 2011 to 2017! But I am a little bit worried for 2018! Because when the crypto market started pumping, that time, Japanese exchange hack accident happened and 59 Million USD lost and the whole crypto platform has down again! Though In September 2017, the bitcoin price was 3808 USD and at this moment it is 6400 USD, So, Still, we can expect a bull run for this year!  

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:44:44 PM

If this bull process starts in the crypto world, we will be able to see the real value of the cryptocurrencies that we have in hodl.
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:55:12 PM

I have always hope things get better in Sept. This a global trend for general market to surge. Cryptocurrency will always tap from it to surge

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
duoleduo

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:50:21 AM

Obviously such an idea is wrong. If so, does it mean that all investors will buy cryptocurrencies in September. The facts returned to the price of August in September.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: