Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:10:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yearly September Bull Run  (Read 640 times)
adroitful_one (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:56:28 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 05:43:46 AM by adroitful_one

So every year it seems like Bitcoin and Altcoins begin a major bull run. Last year around the middle of September BTC began the climb to 5k. It then started dumping all the way back down to around the $2500 usd range, thus starting the most amazing Bull Run in Crypto History!!! It then pumped all the way up to 20k!!

The point is 4 out of the past 5 years we have seen this happen around the middle of September! Are you ready this time?

The reason I believe it is about to happen again is I seen on twitter that a wallet that was thought to have been lost, and has had 0 transaction history in past 5 years, recently few days ago started transferring the 111,000 Bitcoins to several different exchanges!!! (Binance, Bittrex,  etc) Either the wallet was hack or plans are in the making. Keep in mind that wallet is roughly .50% or so  of all circulating Bitcoins.

Link: https://blockonomi.com/silk-road-bitcoin-wallet/

Read that it was found to not be Silk Road Wallet BTW!!!

I REALLY BELIEVE WE ARE ABOUT TO SEE NEW ATH!!!

EDIT:
I at no point went through the graphs each and every year, I did not break down the exact days, I am not advising anyone to invest, only SPECULATION!!!

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1933phfhK3ZgFQNLGSDXvqCn32k2buXY8a

Seems as it is fud correct me if I am wrong it looks like someone sent .001 in BUT 598 WAS SENT OUT IN AUGUST GIVE ME YOUR INPUTS!!!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:04:06 PM

The current situation is really the early stage of the bull market, I hope to get some profit from it. Grin

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:09:06 PM

The reason I believe it is about to happen again is I seen on twitter that a wallet that was thought to have been lost, and has had 0 transaction history in past 5 years, recently few days ago started transferring the 111,000 Bitcoins to several different exchanges!!! (Binance, Bittrex,  etc)

This is very interesting. What do you suppose the people behind this wallet are about to do? Just wait for a bull run, wait for a new ATH, and than dump the coins?

Other than that, I do believe that history repeats itself. So let's hope for a new bull run. Smiley
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:11:08 PM

Are you saying that those bitcoins 'on the move' are going to be sold and the price will crash so hard that there's not much choice but for people to buy in, thus triggering the next bullrun?
I hope it's happening but, perhaps we'll be missing a year:
https://www.turtlebc.com/tools/buy_percentage?period=3years

the market is struggling, too many people seem to be selling off whenever we move upwards Sad

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:13:35 PM

The reason I believe it is about to happen again is I seen on twitter that a wallet that was thought to have been lost, and has had 0 transaction history in past 5 years, recently few days ago started transferring the 111,000 Bitcoins to several different exchanges!!! (Binance, Bittrex,  etc) Either the wallet was hack or plans are in the making. Keep in mind that wallet is roughly .50% or so  of all circulating Bitcoins.
How does that news make you bullish? Huge bitcoins in the move to exchange is usually a bearish sign—massive dumping in the making.

Nice find though, didn't realize that before. But I still don't buy it, I mean Bitcoin had no reason to take another bull run so far. Take a lot of volumes (money) to make new ATH and that money isn't going to come for no reason. So for me, this will be another year where crypto doesn't begin a bull run by September.
letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:15:33 PM

This is something to observe and to look forward. It seems that something good is about to happen. I agree with the history repeat itself and let us hope for it as well.

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:18:07 PM

The current situation is really the early stage of the bull market, I hope to get some profit from it. Grin
This is yearly happening so I'm also expecting for a bull market again this month until the end of 2018.
But we must not be complacent about the current trend because it can still be a bull trap. We still have a small volume in the market right now but it the right time, investors and whales will comeback in this market again to pump it hard. I will just hold for more months and good profit will come to me.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:22:50 PM

Just because a wallet that was dormant began to have some activity isn't enough reason to believe that something's about to happen, let alone a bull run.

We're still in a bearish season, and we're lacking something that can function as the trigger that starts a new bull run. Last year it was hype, cryptos suddenly became popular and the general public began to pump the market with dumb money. We won't see the same behaviour this year as people already know what cryptocurrencies are and they know what could happen if they start investing recklessly in cryptos (a major crash).

There could be some upward movement in the next couple of months as bulls will probably trigger another bitcoin rally, but I don't believe it'll be as big as last year, so I doubt we'll see a new ATH. Then again, anything can happen in this market so don't take my word for granted.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:41:04 PM

I read those articles and it looks like a true big whale is now on the move to control the market and will make money with those small traders. Distributing thousands of bitcoins in different exchanges means there is a huge possibility of massive sell off right? This market is going down again and bitcoin may reach below $4000 but if history repeats itself, we can picture this new all time high by the end of the year for sure.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:13:32 PM

Are you saying that those bitcoins 'on the move' are going to be sold and the price will crash so hard that there's not much choice but for people to buy in, thus triggering the next bullrun?

the market is struggling, too many people seem to be selling off whenever we move upwards Sad
Because they lack of knowledge about the technical value in the crypto currency. These people just try to follow the trend and they never watched about the potential behind the crypto. Remember the speculation market will have been filled by pumpers and dumpers. When there was a coin dumped to the bottom and it will be pumped soon.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:28:52 PM

So every year it seems like Bitcoin and Altcoins begin a major bull run. Last year around the middle of September BTC began the climb to 5k. It then started dumping all the way back down to around the $2500 usd range, thus starting the most amazing Bull Run in Crypto History!!! It then pumped all the way up to 20k!!

The point is 4 out of the past 5 years we have seen this happen around the middle of September! Are you ready this time?

The reason I believe it is about to happen again is I seen on twitter that a wallet that was thought to have been lost, and has had 0 transaction history in past 5 years, recently few days ago started transferring the 111,000 Bitcoins to several different exchanges!!! (Binance, Bittrex,  etc) Either the wallet was hack or plans are in the making. Keep in mind that wallet is roughly .50% or so  of all circulating Bitcoins.

Damn it! this is Huge and another form of " Scenario" its has two sides "maybe to Pump or to Dump" that number is Huge and it will force the Bitcoin to recession And I believe if its dump to the market it will bring Negative effect on the entire Crypto economy I hope it wont. damn it this is crazy another major FUD is Brewing.
Fortified
Copper Member

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:39:55 PM

We are in the middle of september already but still no sign of the bullish market although I am very positive that Bitcoin and some of altcoin will be able to recover on this fourth quarter , especially if those BTC that was reportedly a hack.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:47:49 PM

I don’t think that we will be having the same growth in this same season or month like September because in my views we still waiting for a bottom to happen before we can expect a starting growth.but hopefully im wrong and OP is right so the losses fromt the start of the year may be recovers for good and health of every investors
spirali

Activity: 65
Merit: 61

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:10:12 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 09:56:12 PM by spirali

I was curious to fact-check that so I merged the graphs of BTC/USD and the one in your link (both scaled to 1 year to keep the same proportions):

To me, it just looks like the buy proportion is high when BTC/USD is at the top (because of FOMO) and low when it is at the bottom (because of panic sales). So exactly the inverse of what it should be...

1 BTC = 1 BTC
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:25:10 PM

I think if September is going to bring us anything it would either be market price stability or devastation depending on the ETF decision, and I don't think it starts the bull run.
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:37:59 PM

Why do you say so bud? Are there signs that we are into the bull run? As i have observe things are not looking good for crypto specially the altcoins but still i am hopeful and positive that by year end things will go our way.
Perrigeni

Activity: 182

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:39:19 PM

There is no it now. Any more almost the end of month but is not present any serious movement. Let's wait in October. Now silence.

Wale777

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:46:25 PM

I really do hope it is but it's taking forever for the price to bounce back ... Many people have been predicting and speculating about the next bull run but it's not forthcoming, not even looking like it but with the information you find out, maybe it's not too late for the so much anticipated bullish market
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:52:44 PM

Hopefully it happens,  I'm just thinking about how last year September bull run occurs,  no one really expected it,  it was just like a magic seeing x100 x50 and so on,  I'm tired of this bear market,  bull market should come quickly!!

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
HyperLup

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:53:49 PM

Of course we want to see the new ATHs. Altcoin rise that took place today is encouraging. Prices in the market are low and the point of buying by me. So i bought some cryptocurrencies in case of rising, i hold them. Market will get well sooner or later.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:55:51 PM

I don't think history will repeat itself concerning the commencement of bull run in September. I hope we can still have bull run this year but i dont see it happening this month at all. The previous years which was emphasised did not have this kind of trend.
mr3dds

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:01:24 PM

I think the prices will skyrocket soon. I hope we will be right and see major gains.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:08:04 PM

That's actually very interesting.  110,000 btc is enough to move the entire market in a significant way.

However, it can also crash the market in a terrible way.
It is hard to predict the moves of whales because they often time things when people don't expect it.

For example, it can be possible that a whale is making his move to completely dump his btc on the market to crash it.
Then, he uses his reserve investment capital to buy up an even larger amount.

Then again, that btc could also be used to start pumping trade volume which will start to drive up prices of alts accross the board.
it can then make all of the hodlers finally come out of their shell and the trading frenzy begins.

Either way, I have my financial goals for the end of the year and I will not stray from them.
If the market hits the point where I meet my goals, I will sell it off and not regret.
If it doesn't, I will patiently wait until I can.

StephKram

Activity: 95

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:13:18 PM

I believe it will all come down to the ETF decision.  I believe we flounder around until then then a blast off or epic crash is going to happen.  No idea which way this is going to go but i believe it will be big when it does.  Hopefully we are on the correct side of the trade. 

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:22:22 PM

It is difficult indeed to determine the market while we cannot predict, which I know that we still need a long time to repeat like last year indeed something extraordinary is not instant to get, this is a very difficult test for people who cannot afford to withhold all their money, but I am sure we will return to a good position, it will not happen now, maybe at the beginning of the year it could happen, the opportunity is still open for a bullish market.

I think the prices will skyrocket soon. I hope we will be right and see major gains.
Prices will not skyrocket as fast as dude, what do you think is only profit, do not post spam like that.
blockman

Activity: 2912
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:25:06 PM

I'm ready to see new all time high's and that can be a coincidence as well. But given that from the stats, 4 out of 5 years it did happened then we've got some bulls to see soon. I wouldn't be discouraged if we never see it this month because few days from now its about to end. We still got one whole third quarter for that bull run.

BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:26:57 PM

Everyone in this crypto world is waiting for a bull run Smiley). Of course I know that last year, a really big bull run happened in Sept but I don't know if this time it'll be the same or not, let's see what will happen till the end of this month Smiley. But anyway, crypto world will be alive Smiley.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:29:26 PM

I'm ready to see new all time high's and that can be a coincidence as well. But given that from the stats, 4 out of 5 years it did happened then we've got some bulls to see soon. I wouldn't be discouraged if we never see it this month because few days from now its about to end. We still got one whole third quarter for that bull run.

Bull run expectations is our way of releasing stressed months of bitcoin and as long as there's a bearish market that still pull us down we can't see it this September. Possibly it's by end of the year we'll be back to track in sooner time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
samcrypto

Activity: 2044
Merit: 314

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:30:29 PM

September is about to end and there is no sign of a bull market yet, maybe we are in a different trend now. I hope for at least a small pump every month so we can end 2018 in a great position. Let’s just buy good coins now and wait for a bull market again that can happen hopefully soon.

vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:38:08 PM

From what I experience on every investment, the last year's performance should not be a basis for the current year performance. The market flows differently and we shouldn't base it on what happened last. Although it is safe to assume that the number of investors increase by the end of the year. Probably because of the bonuses they receive from their regular job.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:39:22 PM

The problem is lack of assurance that such thing will again hapoen this year knowing that the situation at this moment is worse that the previous year. I believe that increase would happen this year but to think that the rate of increase will be as high as the bullrun last year will be absurd and expectations might break the hearts of the people so just wait for it to happen.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:43:59 PM

Every investor here in crypto is expecting a bull run. Now, will the bull run last year would happen this year? From today situation I think it's difficult to expect but high hopes for that. The market was so down that it really need to recover for  long period. Bull run probably next year.

bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:48:15 PM

It's a possibility but 50% only to happen. As you can see major coins such as BTC and ETH are just recover for a so down market. They are building momentum by continuing to gain slowly.
mr3dds

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:50:17 PM

September is about to end and there is no sign of a bull market yet, maybe we are in a different trend now. I hope for at least a small pump every month so we can end 2018 in a great position. Let’s just buy good coins now and wait for a bull market again that can happen hopefully soon.

2019 beginnings will be very good for cryptocurrencies. As we see the nothing-good-tokens are going away the market will start to be more reasonable and that will give a good outcome for good projects and coins. Maybe not skyrocketing  Grin but it will be great for the good projects.

I am not there for profit. I don't even have an investment in any project. I only have less than 0.2 ETH right now. But, with time this crypto-market will be much better. But I think few spikes will appear before the ultimate stabilization comes. New better blockchains and coins will come and fiat might be forgotten in the far future.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:59:05 PM

Four out of five years is quite a consistent trend. Something that many of us should really take into consideration. A trend do not usually break. It is consistent most of the time. So if history have taught us anything, September is the starting month. The bulls are are getting prepared and momentum will start building up. All the crazy stuff in 2017 happened in the last quarter. And we are about to enter that period this year. Just saying... 

GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:32:23 AM

Four out of five years is quite a consistent trend. Something that many of us should really take into consideration. A trend do not usually break. It is consistent most of the time. So if history have taught us anything, September is the starting month. The bulls are are getting prepared and momentum will start building up. All the crazy stuff in 2017 happened in the last quarter. And we are about to enter that period this year. Just saying... 

And it seems to me that the rules of the game were changed and it's no longer possible to rely on the past. Consensus, crypto spring ... a couple of examples of events that didn't meet expectations
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:47:18 AM

When you are expecting a bull it will not come.

When you give up all hope and quit. Then only will it arrive.

If you can afford to just walk away and stop worrying about crypto then at some point the bull will return to the crypto market and certainly for btc. The probability of the majority of  alts having another huge bull is low.

However good alts with time tested proven teams with good use cases that are not easily replicated by btc in such a specialised way have the best chances so long as they are not over valued already.

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:38:44 AM

Well, hopefully that there is really a bullish market thing in this investment because a year of waiting is really tough that if the market will not bounce back before next year then i believed that many will leave this investment in dismay by next year because a long period of waiting is not good for the investors.
Torbeks

Activity: 298

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:19:16 AM

No. I don't see the same thing from happening. I was able to experience the preposition of bull run last year and the market is showing signs of pumps by the start of September but that is not happening this year. Its more of a gloomy market with full of red marks everywhere. Maybe the bull run will not happen this year. Let's hope for the best on 2019.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:07:06 AM

While I'd like to see a new ATH  before the year 2018 closes, I think the market is now maturing and the bear will last until mid-2019.
Anyway, lets see and enjoy the crypto journey  Grin

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
adroitful_one (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:08:44 AM

I at no point went through the graphs each and every year, I did not break down the exact days, I am not advising anyone to invest, may even be fake news or even FUD. I am only going off of articles I have been reading, as far as a wallet with 111,000 BTC that is real news! I just feel as if they had 111,000 BTC and they are trying to sell they would have at $20,000 usd!!!! Something is being stirred up and I am curious as to what it is!!!!!
fulled

Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:22:57 AM

Im ready to see bull run again, ive already buying good amount of major coins in past 6months, i hope bull run prediction is right, cant wait to get good money in Q4 this year Smiley
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:24:14 AM

I doubt that and the bear market continues to run for a long time, indeed if we look at chart history, there will always be price movements in November. But whether history will repeat, I don't think this year.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:44:20 AM

As the saying goes: "From your lips to God's ears" I would like to hope for a frenzied growth, but unfortunately while the dynamics are not happy. No matter how we studied the graphs of past years, no matter how we tried to predict, nothing happens, crypto confirms its suddenness and unpredictability. I wonder why so many bitcoins have been transferred? If they sell them it's terrible, but if these bitcoins are in experienced hands, then we will hope for good news.
adroitful_one (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:47:05 AM

This is the alleged address I added it to the Original post!!!!

I am only personaly seeing .001 sent in and 598 sent out But I am also reading that they may have use Bitcoin Tumbler!! Not sure if it would hide it that much or not. I am not really sure I never used it!!!
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:50:56 AM

I believe it is not the same case this year. This year stuff like SEC, ETF and much more important decisions are on the way. Last years September had nothing to do with the government and thus it was left un-impacted with the external forces. This time investors attention is more onto the SEC's decision because if some positive news come along the way then it will help to get more investors on board and thus a natural pump will occur in the crypto space. That would be the reason for the main bull run here. Currently there seems no movement or dead movement in the crypto currency.
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:19:14 AM

Just because a wallet that was dormant began to have some activity isn't enough reason to believe that something's about to happen, let alone a bull run.

We're still in a bearish season, and we're lacking something that can function as the trigger that starts a new bull run. Last year it was hype, cryptos suddenly became popular and the general public began to pump the market with dumb money. We won't see the same behaviour this year as people already know what cryptocurrencies are and they know what could happen if they start investing recklessly in cryptos (a major crash).

There could be some upward movement in the next couple of months as bulls will probably trigger another bitcoin rally, but I don't believe it'll be as big as last year, so I doubt we'll see a new ATH. Then again, anything can happen in this market so don't take my word for granted.

Good point!

Let's consider the factors that trigger the Bitcoin to have a bull run, here are some factors to consider:

1. Media hype and uptake by peers - as what you've mentioned the that caused the bull run last year 2017 and it is likely the last factor that has driven the drop in the price, as a proposed Bitcoin split (or “fork”) failed to gain support from developers towards the end of last week.
2. Political uncertainty and risk (such as the election of Donald Trump or the vote for Brexit).
3. Moves by governments and regulators.
4. The governance of Bitcoin itself.

Meaning this speculation is not solid enough to be our basis to trigger the bull run of cryptocurrency or Bitcoin!

Although there are more factors to be considered but the 4 mentioned above is clearly the big factors for the movement of the Bitcoin. http://theconversation.com/four-factors-driving-the-price-of-bitcoin-87244
Cenil

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:46:59 AM

but maybe this September the increase like last year won't happen because in my opinion it's just a cycle that happens every few years or maybe four to five years, my friend and who are also experienced in the crypto world see the possibility of an increase like last year happens again only need to wait in the long run, but the most important thing right now is not an increase like last year, but the recovery that must happen immediately, because the longer I feel bored with the market situation that has not experienced recovery and unstable conditions, all three issues predictions about market recovery that will happen at the end of this year will be true.
xbudahx

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:23:55 AM

The reason I believe it is about to happen again is I seen on twitter that a wallet that was thought to have been lost, and has had 0 transaction history in past 5 years, recently few days ago started transferring the 111,000 Bitcoins to several different exchanges!!! (Binance, Bittrex,  etc) Either the wallet was hack or plans are in the making. Keep in mind that wallet is roughly .50% or so  of all circulating Bitcoins.

EDIT:
I at no point went through the graphs each and every year, I did not break down the exact days, I am not advising anyone to invest, only SPECULATION!!!

Seems as it is fud correct me if I am wrong it looks like someone sent .001 in BUT 598 WAS SENT OUT IN AUGUST GIVE ME YOUR INPUTS!!!

Cryptocurrency is not a natural phenomenon and it seems to me that it's a big mistake to expect growth from it only because it's autumn came. Moreover, the market usually contradicts the opinion of the crowd.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:35:18 AM

Just because it has happened several times in a row does not necessarily predict that it is going to happen again in a similar fashion. People don't act like clockwork, there isn't a small subset of whales that simply invest X amount every September. Typically, predictions cause action, so it could be that it might happen again, but it likely won't be as huge as last year.

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:42:03 AM

Im ready to see bull run again, ive already buying good amount of major coins in past 6months, i hope bull run prediction is right, cant wait to get good money in Q4 this year Smiley

Good move mate as the market is very slow now it's better to invest rather than thinking for selling. Definitely everyone are hoping the same as the last quarter will be a profitable one. I believe the market will recover as soon as possible. Expecting a bullish run.

Am I spamming? Report me!
ylnar123

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:47:00 AM

EDIT:

Basin on history, yes September is the start of a bull run. But we should never expect it due to the unpredictable market. Let's just presume and hope that this will be the start of another bull run so we can ride it.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:53:35 AM

Cryptocurrency is not a natural phenomenon and it seems to me that it's a big mistake to expect growth from it only because it's autumn came. Moreover, the market usually contradicts the opinion of the crowd.

This. People are talking about Bitcoin price changes like it's some sort of predictable phenomenon, like the lunar eclipse or something. The market doesn't look to be heading in a bullish direction any time soon, and remember prices can go in both directions, so play carefully in these worrying markets.
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:56:20 AM

Maybe a good wizard comes to us in the middle of September and each time raises the bar of the crypto currency market. I doubt that this year he will come again.

blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:00:10 PM

This year for sure is a different scenario. Bull run this September is almost impossible since the market is just starting to recover after series of brutal months. We had seen the lowest prices this year, we had seen sharp fall within 24 hours. How can we have a bull run if investors are hesitating.
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 12:00:38 PM

as I hope for this period, but on the other hand Yes growth will be in September, but in September 2022 Grin
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:22:00 PM

I agree 100% here. Some investors and exchanges have been seeing it come for around the end of the year also.

Some believe it will triple, i say lets see.

However, investing this month seems like a really good choice if you would like to trade or get more profits from holding. For someone who is good at trading the interesting part will be knowing when to sell definitely.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:24:20 PM

I don't think so i will definetly November is a Bull run month of bitcoin that will bring positive to our mind.
markgayamo

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:08:27 PM

I think this is not a bull run September for me as I see all of my holdings are still the same, the market price of all my coins are in red color I don't know why is that happening. Even my ethereum and other altcoins are struggling to rise and yet, still their price is in low value. I hope that this will end for decreasing and I hope that bull run will come in my holdings for this year.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:14:44 PM

I doubt that and the bear market continues to run for a long time, indeed if we look at chart history, there will always be price movements in November. But whether history will repeat, I don't think this year.

Well if things go well this year it's a miracle. Yes the price is much cheaper in September desperately looking for a bull run but I guess its not on the way for the run comparing to the market value. Everyone are waiting for a positive return let's believe again as the miracle happen.

Gelesko

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:19:27 PM

I think we will have a bull run only after hitting 4400 dollar level, after that I think until the end of the year we will aim at 12000 dollar, very hard resistance and the whales bears will take over from there. I am waiting myself to buy in and I don't want to miss the train, I think right now is bad price to buy, although very tempting to!

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:43:03 PM

This is the stuff that I want to read  Grin

Let us see what is going to happen. One thing is certain for me, whoever made those transfers do not want to sell them at a cheap price.
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:50:00 PM

Graphics of the past years show many ups and downs. We are now down from a while so I don't know if it will grow in September but for sure it will have to go up this year. It has to be like this.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:26:32 PM

Well, it is actually good of you to take notice of the trend based on the market activity from the last 5 years, that is analytical and that is really really good. There will definitely be indicators and flags to mark the beginning of a bull run though it varies from season to season. But it is noteworthy to know them and take notice of.

Yet, as hopeful as i am, i could not really rely on a September prediction. This year saw more than bitcoin prices rising and falling, it also witnessed the failure of many ICOs, countries banning cryptocurrency, a push for more bitcoin derivatives such as a bitcoin etf, and so much more (including your dormant wallet share that went alive after years of inactivity).

So to state that September will be the beginning just as with the previous years just might not materialize because unlike the past few years, cryptocurrency has never been this much disturbed both positively and negatively.
NikkiS

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:30:34 PM

Graphics of the past years show many ups and downs. We are now down from a while so I don't know if it will grow in September but for sure it will have to go up this year. It has to be like this.
I also hope that the end of 2018 will bring us good news about the market and at last the growth will begin, which we have been missing for a long time.

blockman

Activity: 2912
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:16:29 PM

Bull run expectations is our way of releasing stressed months of bitcoin and as long as there's a bearish market that still pull us down we can't see it this September. Possibly it's by end of the year we'll be back to track in sooner time.
Surely it will release our stress that has been with us for how many months. We will be able to have a good time sleep if we're going to be truly out of the bear market but as long as we're not yet sure if we really did, do something about it on your own like relaxing and don't look at your blockfolio. Everyone's expecting that at the end of the year its the surprise that we will be getting out of it.

pretfeestje

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:42:48 AM

Well, I'm not trying to be negative or anything, but it seems like september is almost running out, and If I must say, we are even noticing something that looks like a bull. As a matter of fact, it seems like the decline in prices keeps increasing by the day. Maybe we might have to wait for a later time for this bull season to actually come.
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:47:31 AM

ETH was valued at just under 0.1 BTC. Now, it’s priced at less than half that mark and shows no signs of finding its footing as bitcoin continues to gobble up market share
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:59:22 AM

The price pattern for this year does not resemble last year. Last year, the market was going up in a bull run and this year it is doing a correction in an opposite direction. Even though the correction seems over, it is not confirmed until prices move  significantly higher.
tobatz23

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:02:11 AM

This is something to observe and to look forward. It seems that something good is about to happen. I agree with the history repeat itself and let us hope for it as well.
I think for now it's not gonna happen after the massive downfall of bitcoin & altcoins in the market but still hoping that before end of this year bitcoins & altcoins will bounce back and raise its value again.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:45:15 AM

Seeing the margin shorts vs. longs action today and where the current price sits is making me feel pretty bullish. Even after popping up to $6400+, there are still about 39.5k shorts to only 25.5k longs, so it could get ugly for shorters if this buying pressure continues.

I have to start wondering if there's some insider trading about the upcoming SEC decision. I have been expecting it to be delayed again as most people seem to think, but maybe there's a slim chance it could actually get approved after all.
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:05:12 AM

EDIT:

Everything is always speculations, but there’s always some truth in them. But don’t jump in with expectations that things are going to be the same as of last years, it might be a lot different this year. But I believe that the price of every cryptocurrency is very low, so you can invest and have patience to see what happens. Maybe if you start to lose you might withdraw your money to avoid further loss.
Asawakobana2017

Merit: 20

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:16:42 AM

EDIT:

Everything is always speculations, but there’s always some truth in them. But don’t jump in with expectations that things are going to be the same as of last years, it might be a lot different this year. But I believe that the price of every cryptocurrency is very low, so you can invest and have patience to see what happens. Maybe if you start to lose you might withdraw your money to avoid further loss.
Yes i believe that everything is just an speculation. If people saw that the market will become green they always keep saying that this was the end of dip and bull run will begin. But I think no one can really predict the bitcoin status due to  its unstable price and it's unstable volume of investors on the feild. So then I believe that everything in crypto is just an speculation and no one knows about its real status.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:22:37 AM

Crypto is not in a very good shape, after the pathetic state of the ICO market and the rejection of ETFs by the SEC. If there is going to be a bull run in the near future, I am quite convinced that it is not going to happen before 2019.
atayating

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:33:08 AM

This is impossible. It is impossible to be the same every year. I think that the coming of this year may not be realized until early next year.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
brjameng

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:57:58 AM

At the current state of price on the bitcoin will be surely giving so much profit if we invest it right now, since the possibilities on the increase of price for the bitcoin is so wide. So this isn't late to invest on bitcoin right now.
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:42:42 PM

Let us see what is going to happen. One thing is certain for me, whoever made those transfers do not want to sell them at a cheap price.

Let me share my point of view with you, guys. As I see, the market situation will be not changed in September, even in October. The price of Bitcoin will be between 6.300 and 6.700 dollars. Ethereum might grow a bit.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:49:49 PM

To be honest, it seems to me that this small movement can be called a fake movement upwards, because this is just a small movement, which is caused artificially, probably this concerns the beginning of the Ripple project's flight.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:52:40 AM

How does that news make you bullish? Huge bitcoins in the move to exchange is usually a bearish sign—massive dumping in the making.

Nice find though, didn't realize that before. But I still don't buy it, I mean Bitcoin had no reason to take another bull run so far. Take a lot of volumes (money) to make new ATH and that money isn't going to come for no reason. So for me, this will be another year where crypto doesn't begin a bull run by September.
You do realize that the cryptocurrency market doesn't really need a reason to take off, don't you? The insane bull run around December of last year is one of the best examples to validate my statement in this scenario.

I do agree that this could actually result in massive dumping which will allow the market to stay bearish until the end of the year most likely, but anything could happen in this extremely volatile and unpredictable market.

I do hope that we see another insane bull run like last year, but we all know that the odds are stacked against us due to the performance of the cryptocurrency market since the beginning of this year.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:12:18 AM

The only hope for a bull run & alt season in 2018 is the BAKKT platform taking off and bringing in a bunch of new money. Unless that really hits it I see the bear market continuing.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
DeltaX

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:14:05 AM

Let me share my point of view with you, guys. As I see, the market situation will be not changed in September, even in October. The price of Bitcoin will be between 6.300 and 6.700 dollars. Ethereum might grow a bit.
It will be so stable, there will be a little change when the news about bitcoin will come in the future, this has already happened in so many times and i would not feel any surprise about that. Bitcoin will always below 7k but if the ETF news can be a good news and it will get a lot of increase. This scenario already repeated in so many times.
annicketucufaw

Merit: 16

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:17:17 AM

EDIT:

History repeat itself they say but I think there is a scientific basis why bullish run always start on September. August is considered ghost month by Chinese and some company already adopted that culture. It is already given that most people in the world don't spend much at this time. Massive marketing starts when the "BER" months started which is on September. I think that is why there are plenty of people starting to invest again in cryptocurrency because they already have some money to spare.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:29:18 AM

It will be so stable, there will be a little change when the news about bitcoin will come in the future, this has already happened in so many times and i would not feel any surprise about that. Bitcoin will always below 7k but if the ETF news can be a good news and it will get a lot of increase. This scenario already repeated in so many times.

Definitely Agree. I think most of the investors and general population is waiting for the outcome of either ETF or their local government's regulations for crypto. Hopefully, we will see the good news and another bull run in the near future.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:44:38 AM

With this huge amount of BTC, IMO I don't think any sane person would be converting his BTC not this amount to Altcoins, for BTC price to go up we need fiat inflow into the market and new print of Tether and True USD. This is a very interesting post and one that need to be keep an eye on

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:53:03 AM

This isn't a bull run. Btc is in the red from the start of the month. You're all insane if you think that bitcoin is going to move sideways during a bull run. This is coming from a guy who holds zero bitcoin.

A couple days of green candles and everyone forgets what has happened repeatedly during every other "bull run".
BountyGo
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:54:32 AM

Bulls are coming back. Most coins are oversold. Technical indicators are looking very positive. All the margin traders are looking to load up on bullish positions now.
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:15:29 AM

I think in the previous years, there is always something that makes the market to go into bull run each year, it could be good news
so I think for this year for the market to repeat such a thing again, we need such news to happen again, and the news that could
stem the market to bull run is the much awaited ETF approval, without ETF approval, we might not see such run this year.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:21:11 AM

We have seen some bounceback from the recent drops. Bitcoin has bounced up several times now from around $6k, and the whole crypto cap has bounced back again from around $190b.
The signs are encouraging that there is some serious resistance to further drops, and that the next bull run can get underway.
However this is still all just guesswork, and I don't think the signs are strong enough yet to commit anything. We have had several false dawns before, and the fall at the start of the year casts a very long shadow. So there is some reason for optimism, but also reason for caution.
fempat

Activity: 331

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:23:44 AM

We have been waiting for this period for long. Many coins have suffer a drop as low as 70% of their value. It's time to invest. Unfortunately, I have no cash to spare at this time  Grin

entar pasar

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:27:53 AM

i still can't fully believe that because from the movement of the graph, the price of bitcoin still hasn't shown the uptrend movement, but i hope that news can become a reality

bitcointalk.org
Arlibtchunt2018

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:32:56 AM

It has showed that the market really have the capability to recover. As you could see many people is riding this pump and wait for it to go more then want to throw it away again to have a sudden dump. There is no difference into a normal month situation.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:53:48 AM

I don't think that there is going to be any bull run this september. People have been talking about bulls run for all of the months, people talked about the mid year bull run, july bull run, august bull run and so on, now we are on the september bull run. I don't know how hard it is to understand that there is not going to be any bull run this year.

dzelenyanskiy

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:40:16 PM

Unfortunately, your expectations did not come true this time, like many other expectations this year. It seems to me that this year will no longer be the growth of prices in the crypto-currency market, we must have even more patience.  Undecided
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:30:17 PM

The history repeats itself but I do not think a bull run will happen in 4Q  as we had last year. I believe that
bulls will arrive again end of this year but we will not reach ATH this time. Whales will doing their manipulations
and ours is to avoid being hurt by them, rather having some profit by riding the waves.

andreijoaquin

Merit: 4

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:38:57 PM

So bad it seems the September bull run will not happen as we are few days closer to the month end. Well let's still be hopeful, bitcoin always make such unexpected happenings it might pump and dump anytime soon, it may reach $20,000 again in no time. Let's just continue supporting the market and keep on waiting for the best days.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:40:45 PM

Very good analysis hope this year is not different from all the other years that we have a very good year, if we'll have a year just like what happen in the last four years we can conclude that this will be the scenario for the years to come and we can make our strategy on how to properly invest so we will minimize our losses.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:41:40 PM

I just saw the September bull graph from 2011 to 2017! But I am a little bit worried for 2018! Because when the crypto market started pumping, that time, Japanese exchange hack accident happened and 59 Million USD lost and the whole crypto platform has down again! Though In September 2017, the bitcoin price was 3808 USD and at this moment it is 6400 USD, So, Still, we can expect a bull run for this year!  

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
crimsongoth

Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:44:44 PM

If this bull process starts in the crypto world, we will be able to see the real value of the cryptocurrencies that we have in hodl.
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:55:12 PM

I have always hope things get better in Sept. This a global trend for general market to surge. Cryptocurrency will always tap from it to surge

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
duoleduo

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:50:21 AM

Obviously such an idea is wrong. If so, does it mean that all investors will buy cryptocurrencies in September. The facts returned to the price of August in September.
retnocintaku

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:52:33 AM

I think it is indeed this month bull run will occur. where is beginning to look a the existence of a rise, followed by a decrease in back. I think this is just a tactic market only. We should not be too hasty.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:01:37 AM

It would be lovely if we see new ath's this year, but I am having a hard time believing it right now. I somehow think that most investors are getting used to simple daily gains/losses, not so much wanting or needing the huge pumps on good projects. Maybe a real bull run will attract so much new money (or old money waiting on the side lines for months) but I am not so sure yet. To much fear of regulation that is still undecided, many ico's simply unable to deliver proper roi. I am currently a pessimistic long term optimist Smiley.
Boss95rnd

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:08:24 AM

We have all been waiting too long for this and I hope this time is not a short rise, but the real bull run. I believe, that the bull run will happen, but there were too many times, where everybody said here it is, but nothing happened. So just wait and hope for the best.

ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:23:30 AM

EDIT:

99% of all investors and holders expect huge growth to the winter, do not you think that the market always deceives the expectation of the crowd and and the opposite will happen this time?
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:56:34 AM

EDIT:

9 months of bear 3 months of bull. seems reasonable.
boyouporn123

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:02:17 AM

maybe some thing is about to happen this year just think positive
basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:02:26 AM

I hope that soon everything will start to grow and we will be able to make good money on it. I do not know about you but I'm staying on the market

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:36:44 PM

I have read and seen a lot of persons talking about, and anticipating the yearly september bull run. Well, I don't know for sure if this is sad news or not, bytseptember just ended and there was nothing like a steady green om our charts.. I guess the bull run this year is for a later time.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
tterrorpipa

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 06:49:08 AM

Right now, I think it will not be possible to enter into the bull run of september 2018. Because right now, still the price of the coins and altcoins are just sitting in idle mode and even going into lower prices.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
xprince1996

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 06:54:21 AM

September past but no bull run happened so maybe november or december bull run will come.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: