Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:37:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fair new rules on the forum  (Read 137 times)
Ng93 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:01:23 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 12:34:50 PM by Ng93

Good afternoon friends and colleagues.
I think that this forum is now in poor condition, especially the sections:
Bitcoin discussion
Altcoins discussions
Altcoins speculation
Economy

Until today, I participated in the signature bounty company. And I understood, that my posts in these themes almost no one reads. Agree, when you read the new topic on the forum in 20 or 30 page? I guess not. Sense from such a large number of messages not see.
I tried writing in thread last week where my post would be a maximum of 1 or 2-3 pages. I tried to answer as much as possible the questions that were in the thread.
I do not know how to influence the situation with the discussions in the thread of 20-30 pages, maybe they should be blocked?
I believe it is fair rules which are was introduced today. Because 90% of all new thread in the sections I mentioned above are created by Junior members.
At the moment I recommend to do clean all the branches with the number of messages is above 20-30.
I understand that newcomers do not like this news, but it is really a necessary measure.

I want tell everyone that from today on I will publish an interesting topic of the day, for that would show everyone what should be our forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:32:53 PM

In some of these sections there just isn't enough users reporting to be able to clean it. Even if we hired 2 moderators per section there's still so much activity going on here 24/7 that it would still be a mess. If we had a few dozen people reporting in these sections from different timezones, and then the mod can then delete it when they come online. It would probably help a lot more.

Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:38:38 PM

Good afternoon friends and colleagues.
I think that this forum is now in poor condition, especially the sections:
Bitcoin discussion
Altcoins discussions
Altcoins speculation
Economy

Until today, I participated in the signature bounty company. And I understood, that my posts in these themes almost no one reads. Agree, when you read the new topic on the forum in 20 or 30 page? I guess not. Sense from such a large number of messages not see.
I tried writing in thread last week where my post would be a maximum of 1 or 2-3 pages. I tried to answer as much as possible the questions that were in the thread.
I do not know how to influence the situation with the discussions in the thread of 20-30 pages, maybe they should be blocked?
I believe it is fair rules which are was introduced today. Because 90% of all new thread in the sections I mentioned above are created by Junior members.
At the moment I recommend to do clean all the branches with the number of messages is above 20-30.
I understand that newcomers do not like this news, but it is really a necessary measure.

I want tell everyone that from today on I will publish an interesting topic of the day, for that would show everyone what should be our forum.

On a serious note, I don't know how you got the rank but your post here shows that you didn't deserve to be ranked, oh you are one of those that used monthly post then to get ranked before the new merit rules in January.
Your english is poor and the post does not have any point but just want to type or say something post, if this is how your post has always been written then noobs should be your rank.
So the new rules doesn't give you right to say Jr member are all spammer , you are only privilege to be rank to this level and many Jr member are much better than even some legend but are just not giving merit .

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: