Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:54:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: market conditions are destroyed.  (Read 1566 times)
kaena555

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:52:30 PM

I see the current market conditions are very testing patience. All coins fall and keep falling over time.

Is there still hope for going to the moon and getting a profit ... ??

What do you think.
Now, in General, the cryptocurrency market does not look in the best condition, it used to be worse, but still for the present time, this is very much lacking, and we need to develop the entire market as quickly as possible.

asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:47:54 PM

I see the current market conditions are very testing patience. All coins fall and keep falling over time.

What do you think.
Now, in General, the cryptocurrency market does not look in the best condition, it used to be worse, but still for the present time, this is very much lacking, and we need to develop the entire market as quickly as possible.
I think that we will not see All time high again until there will not be any technical solution of current technical problems. I mean that cryptocurrencies are not good for everyday use because they are so slow. After we solve this, price will go up again.

drmasa

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:15:12 PM

What do you think.

Yes there is hope and there will be "moon" for sure, but based on your question, I believe that you will be long gone from crypto till then!
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:53:18 PM

Of course there is. Every coin has a chance. Now while the prices are very low you have to get ahead of a few coins that have the prospect and invest in them. And believe me, when the market recovers you will get a good profit.

chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:32:53 PM

I don't think this market is being destroyed Smiley. You should know that downward trend is a really normal thing in this crypto world, sometime it rise but sometime it fall but at the end, only holders whom didn't become panic sellers are the winners Smiley. Patient is the most important key.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:38:10 PM

What do you think.
As long many people want to use and many people is still buying in crypto there still hope in crypto to be successful and get a good profit. We need a lot of patience for now because we still experience the bear market but still people believe that we can surpassed this situation.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
raiderking96

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

pantang menyerah

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:56:47 PM

Current market conditions have the potential to destroy several coins, especially for coins that have a low level of volatility or volume, because with these low levels and added to these poor market conditions the coin loses or is left by investors or coin holders, because coins like that would be very difficult to rise.
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:05:08 PM

Hopefully there will always be the most important thing at the moment seeing the deteriorating market situation, we remain patient and optimistic that by the end of the year the market will recover and the price will rise again to its highest level.
because indeed every end of the year there will always be an increase in the market and we can get a lot of bigger profits, especially if at this time we have other capital to buy it again while the price is still low.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:19:03 PM

There is.

If you go long term and don't look at the current market conditions. You'll only get hurt if you check the price from time to time and it won't go accordingly to your plan.

I invest with long-term targets, but I also take part in several ICOs and I see many coins marketed below ICO prices even 500% lower than ICO prices. Maybe I'm going crazy.
Nice to hear that you are in long targets, what are the coins you hold for long term?

That's part of investing in ICOs, you can't be sure of it and has no guarantee that price of tokens you hold can go higher than its ICO price or it can go below it. You learned on how ICOs are going through so I've one question to you, are you still going to stay with that market?
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:29:28 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 12:48:46 PM by acheampong64

Oh yeah there will be a change one day. Ideally, this is not the first time this is happening. Also let's take note that nothing stays at where it is forever. There'll definitely be a change. Nothing lasts forever- the bull run didn't last forever for some years back, corrections came in, another bull rally came, and we're in correction again. another one will come with the usual greater impact than before. We're going to rock in some years to come. It'll be massive, so so massive.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:39:17 PM

The current rate of the cryptocurrency market is fluctuating at a very abnormal rate. So if you want to invest, then invest in the stable and long-term crypto like BTC and ETH. The long-term investment will help you make a profit without paying attention to the rates of the cryptocurrency market if you hold cryptos at least 1 year!

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:55:47 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 03:30:43 AM by hirngespenst

Yes, this is not the end, so is there still enough hope that market will grow up again. I can't specify the month like what everyone did before! We were wrong about some specific months. No one knows when the crypto-coin price will increase, so better hope for the next time in future.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:44:43 AM

Current market conditions have the potential to destroy several coins, especially for coins that have a low level of volatility or volume, because with these low levels and added to these poor market conditions the coin loses or is left by investors or coin holders, because coins like that would be very difficult to rise.

Actually with this kind of situation we will know which is which I mean coins or tokens with low support and most probably doesn't have any development will be devalued because for smart investors/long term hodlers will invest to those project with future outcomes.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 06:25:59 AM

IMHO market conditions were destroyed buy strange pump of BTC from 4000 level to 20000 and hundreds of ICO without any product and with utility tokens. Now everything goes to the normal situation.

denis-z12

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:15:46 AM

There is hope if you believe in the future of crypto currencies. Too many investors except big payouts over night. It doesnt work that way - be in for the long run instead.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:33:56 AM

There is hope if you believe in the future of crypto currencies. Too many investors except big payouts over night. It doesnt work that way - be in for the long run instead.
Investors were smart enough now to know when to withdraw or to exit , it just a matter of how we study the project is. Long run or short hodl doesn't matter if we didn't know what coin we have.

toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:42:16 AM

Of course there is. Every coin has a chance. Now while the prices are very low you have to get ahead of a few coins that have the prospect and invest in them. And believe me, when the market recovers you will get a good profit.
Now it is very good if people have not started to be able to invest. it's still not too late for them to start investing. many suggestions have been given before

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:51:13 AM

Now it is very good if people have not started to be able to invest. it's still not too late for them to start investing. many suggestions have been given before
It's good if they have a good plan for using spare money and not to allowed their emotions while inside this market, people who will see opportunities and good  judgement will gain huge profits, those who seen negative side of this investment needs to re think of their actions, it isn't destroyed but just in the testing period where investors and traders are looking for their own advantages.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:02:42 AM

What do you think.

Don't worry, market is going back and regain its lost glory because of bear take over. It's just a matter of time. FUD and FOMO is experience everywhere because they are not satisfied with the market. So what do you expect but to wait and don't lose your patience. Be along term trader and you will be happy.
phucdigan

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:14:53 AM

That is just the normal cycle of the crypto market. It will eliminate the weak hands, and those who are truly intelligent and patient will still make a good profit.
End of the year is the time when the market will recover and grow stronger.
I have confidence in the crypto. And you?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: