Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:14:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves is a great competitor to Ethereum  (Read 829 times)
Milla Komani

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:34:43 PM

I still do not see that the Waves were competitors for Ethereum. Yes, Waves is a promising project, but not now, in time Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:47:33 AM

Yes, it's a great competitor, Ethereum. But I believe that Ethereum is more popular and attractive for investors.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:01:14 AM

Waves is a terrible project and it is not a competitor to the ether. All projects that leave on the waves inevitably fall in price. The volume of coins that are traded on the waves is constantly decreasing. I don't understand what you found in this platform.

Ofcourse you are right, waves is not a tough competition to ethereum is it's popularity is not much as ethereum, people just want to post anything they want in this forum. I can't understand how they think about competing with such a big coin. Yes waves is a promising coin but it may not be equal to ethereum.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:05:59 PM

Observing this Russian project for quite a long time, I turned to the advantages of this coin compared to Ethereum:
1) the price coin - now significantly below coin Ethereum. I remember the end of 2016, when the Ethereum cost about 5$ I think now excellent time for buy coins Wave
2) the price of transfers (gas) - at the moment this price is very funny, much lower than Ethereum
3) transaction speed - at least 2 times higher than Ethereum. (personal observation)
4) Plans and the prospects are enormous. See the latest news about the tokenization of assets in Malta
5) the Prospect of coin growth in the bear market. Look at the link below

As soon as the company announced the activation of smart contracts, the price increased by 20%. Please note these days bitcoin fell on the contrary.

This message, I do not encourage anyone to buy this coin. I want to know your opinion, what do you say about this coin? What growth prospects do you see and what is the future?

The waves project(My personal point of view):
- professional Development Video updates!
- already over 50  application!
- over 300 Nodes!
- the community is expanding very fast!(ambassadors initiative for techies)
- major partnerships with a huge impact in the real economy and the finance economy!(3rd biggest bank in Europe / biggest bank in russia)
- many many reserves to develop at least another 10years!
- 2nd most used platform after ethereum(just the sustainable projects)
- Fastest Decentralized Blockchain Platform Globally
- 5 clicks to create a new coin (innovation)
- listed on the biggest exanges out there!
- billionaires involved
- the 1 billion dollar project Vostok will develop and promote waves. hand in hand a symbiotic-synergy!

WAVES has everything to be a top(10) player in the crypto sphere, the fundamentals are also there, that's a fact!
patience will pay off in my opinion
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:23:55 PM

A few moments ago i also see this coins price is rising rapidly, but lately the price dropping again, and perhaps it starting to get stable. But compared to ETH, the price on both are so much different. i think it still far away for Waves to become the competitor of ETH.
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:43:52 PM

Observing this Russian project for quite a long time, I turned to the advantages of this coin compared to Ethereum:
1) the price coin - now significantly below coin Ethereum. I remember the end of 2016, when the Ethereum cost about 5$ I think now excellent time for buy coins Wave
2) the price of transfers (gas) - at the moment this price is very funny, much lower than Ethereum
3) transaction speed - at least 2 times higher than Ethereum. (personal observation)
4) Plans and the prospects are enormous. See the latest news about the tokenization of assets in Malta
5) the Prospect of coin growth in the bear market. Look at the link below

As soon as the company announced the activation of smart contracts, the price increased by 20%. Please note these days bitcoin fell on the contrary.

This message, I do not encourage anyone to buy this coin. I want to know your opinion, what do you say about this coin? What growth prospects do you see and what is the future?

waves has great potential and its going to defeat Ethereu. unless Ethereum will do sometging about it. Even I too invest in waves and it is growing exponentially
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:49:49 AM

Yes, Waves is a good platform too that can be use by ICOs  to support their projects but it just happen that Ethereum was first in the history and become the first most trusted platform by the ICOs therefore although Waves could challenge Ethereum for the number 1 spot but the question is will it can really replace the Ethereum in the future.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
sofmyhad

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:42:18 AM

Why Waves? I thought that EOS is there because EOS and ETH have a lot of similar aspects in their developments. But Waves coin is more reliable I know.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:58:56 AM

Waves is good competition indeed.  The problem here is just that cryptocurrency community found Waves too simple for average developers and there limiter freedom's to design and work your own idea in to it's data and code!

SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:13:23 AM

1) the price coin - dumped too low because of bad movements, rare updates, much lower than ETH
2) the price of transfers (gas) - at the moment this price is very funny, much lower than Ethereum Waves gas fee it fixed to 0.001 so the cost in USD will increase when Waves price increase
3) transaction speed - at least 2 times higher than Ethereum. the same, Ethereum can be faster if put high gas.
4) Plans and the prospects are enormous. no big update for a long time
5) the Prospect of coin growth in the bear market. always dump, lower and lower.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:26:33 AM

Waves is a terrible project and it is not a competitor to the ether. All projects that leave on the waves inevitably fall in price. The volume of coins that are traded on the waves is constantly decreasing. I don't understand what you found in this platform.

Ofcourse you are right, waves is not a tough competition to ethereum is it's popularity is not much as ethereum, people just want to post anything they want in this forum. I can't understand how they think about competing with such a big coin. Yes waves is a promising coin but it may not be equal to ethereum.
actually a lot of Altcoins appear by competing with Ethereum. all try to overtake the developments that are present on Ethereum who want a position that is on Ethereum. so it's great by using support to support the progress of other coins like Waves.
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:37:25 AM

It seems that waves are still far away if you want to be a competitor to Eth, even though the speed of the transaction is so fast. This can be seen in the developments in the market, eth still has a strong community and values that are more than waves, so the team waves must be more creative to be able to pursue eth.
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 09:41:40 AM

Waves platform has been good. But I don't like trading on this platform. Many of its tokens are of no value. Usability is far behind Ethereum

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:03:27 AM

Waves platform has been good. But I don't like trading on this platform. Many of its tokens are of no value. Usability is far behind Ethereum

I agree that the application of Waves is far less than that of Ethereum. I never even care about the tokens on Waves. Maybe Waves still has great potential, but it may not be able to surpass Ethereum.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:27:55 AM

Personally I do not consider the Waves to be a great competitor to the ETH. Yes, the Waves platform is very popular and the coin may be increasing in price but  it does not mean that Waves is stronger than ETH. I would not give the higher position to it comparing with ETH. They are different even in the principles of work, and to my mind the ETH is more popular and demanded in the crypto society and lots of projects are based on the ERC-20 ETH Blockchain. May be EOS may become one day the serious competitor to the ETH, but not the Waves.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:31:40 AM

yes   you  are   right  waves  are  good   coins  and  you  can  make  even  your  own  things  there  but  i  don t  think  that  it  can  be  a  cempetitor  to  etherium because  its  future  is  brighter  than  waves .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ladaturekova

Activity: 183

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:48:15 PM

ETH is the strongest alt coin and Waves like a competitor is very strong as well, but I am not sure that Waves will be able to replace ETH one day. Only fo the far future it is possible.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:57:44 PM

yes   you  are   right  waves  are  good   coins  and  you  can  make  even  your  own  things  there  but  i  don t  think  that  it  can  be  a  cempetitor  to  etherium because  its  future  is  brighter  than  waves .
Now it's better to buy XRP because the RIpple coin will grow stronger over the next few months, probably by the end of the year, I think the market cap of Ripple will outperform ETH in October. 12 years 2018. so i will buy ripple now
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:06:39 PM

I think a great competitor to Ethereum is not Waves but Ripple, because Ripple has defeated Ethereum 2x and besides that Ripple's position is also below Ethereum, making Ripple the biggest competitor for Ethereum.

santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:08:47 PM

This is true, waves isa good competitor of Ethereum.
They have both features and exchange with some tokens.
Well, i believe on both coins and project. they will be better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: