Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:39:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves is a great competitor to Ethereum  (Read 827 times)
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:19:19 PM

Something they can not gain their competitiveness. Statistics are depressing - more and more projects are working with ETH or EOS. And I EOS much more attractive WAVES. The WAVES are beginning to rapidly lose their popularity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:08:33 AM

The market has been in a very bad situation for a long time more than half a year. Actually there will be a bull run. But when will it happen? here we cannot predict with certainty until the end of this year the cryptocurrency market will not recover. At present we cannot speculate whether the market will continue to fall or rise.
Mesquito

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 04:14:49 AM

Are all Ethereum competitors part of the 50 top coins?
Because in CoinBundle users can invest on bundles instead of choosing in which coin to invest, and as thematic bundle, "Ethereum competitors" could be a good idea.
On that platform, some Ethereum competitors are listed (such as Cardano and NEO), but is Waves listed?
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:47:26 AM

It might be possible that waves could be a big competitor for ethereum, waves of development are good and have already become widely known and I think this coin for the future will develop even better

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:51:43 AM

I fully agree with you, my friend. I myself support this project and see great potential in it and the fact that in the future we will see the price of$ 10 I have no doubt. Recently, there is a lot of news and updates of the platform. The guys are working perfectly.
Kezacky

Activity: 743

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:35:51 AM

may be true if many sources claim it is a big competitor to ethereum. but for now I don't think so because trust in the market is more focused on ethereum. and I also believe that because ethereum has very large users and the platform it has is superior to others, for now public trust still supports the altcoin and platform owned by ethereum.

nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 07:03:08 AM

waves will just be the same as in previous years. the increase happened not to be high and even tend to be slower. as competitors for the ethereum certainly hasn't been for waves. for the moment this is only a concern thus between ripple and the ethereum compete quite tight.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:36:15 AM

Waves what?! Waves had some potential in 2017 until many scam projects choose it as a platform.

Now even NEO and ETH are struggling hard and compared to them, WAVES is a dead project. It's an obsolete project.

crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:20:35 AM

Waves is a great coin but you cannot compare it with Ethereum. Waves theoretically could be in the top 5 crypto currencies but it needs to attract more audience and to make people buy their coins. Otherwise there is no chance of overcoming ETH.
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:19:00 PM

Waves has potential, but many projects and ICO prefer the Ethereum platform.  Only a few projects were able to collect several million dollars in cryptocurrency on the Waves.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:59:22 PM

Waves is a good coin, which has its advantages and disadvantages, however, just like Ethereum, and it is possible that in the future Waves will be able to achieve such a price and such popularity as Ethereum. But personally, I believe that even despite the low price and small demand, Ethereum looks better in the longer term.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 07:02:11 PM

I have downloaded new version of waves wallet, i liked it very much. The wallet includes even Turkish lira, but not changeble yet. Waves hasa great infrastructure technolgy that's why bright future can be propably.
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:07:12 PM

well i am not sure about it as i believe taht you will see ethereum risimg and when it happenes nothing can be compared to it
michael23

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:24:00 PM

I think Wave is a good project, but even given the fact that the Ethereum now looks not viable, yet the Waves do not reach the level of Ethereum.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:34:36 PM

As for investing to consider the coin, of course it is suitable well, but as for long-term storage, I can not say that it is perfect, short trades on it can be made

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Maria Dent

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:41:54 AM

No not at all,
I prefer to hold eth,eth has become the most famous, established and valuable cryptocurrency and good to hold for long term. Ethereum has proved to be one of the most popular coin and has great potential for to hold for the future.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:14:54 PM

Personally, I think that the cryptocurrency should first be stable in the market. And the cryptocurrency is not very stable on the market now and all growth depends on Bitcoina. And therefore it is immediately clear that Ethereum fell slightly in price and thus became unclaimed. But many users prefer Ethereum and it always stands in second place among cryptocurrencies. Since there is a lot of ICO on it. As for the Waves, this cryptocurrency is considered in my opinion not very demanded. And I think that she will not be a competitor for Ethereum.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:34:22 PM

Waves is a good platform that also uses smart contracts, but I trust Ethereum more. ETH's largest market capitalization is excellent proof of the popularity of altcoins.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:38:36 PM

Perhaps, many companies are now using waves platform for their tokens, I also see constantly that waves are developing and sometimes it happens that someone pump the price of waves, I don’t know what this will lead to, but I think that waves will have a great future.
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 01:54:41 PM

The latest news about their new direction - web3.0 apps development, i think Waves of become even more interesting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: