Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:02:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH ANY ALTCOIN  (Read 250 times)
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:28:31 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your loss but the losses are still small, people hae lost millions in this bear market but they still don't get all dramatic about it.
Leo

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:57:05 PM

Wow,  u are right I could remember vividly my  love for ost coin (simple token) it's just like a magic seeing the coin dip I was luckily to see a little pump to dump it,  the love that I have for it makes me not to sell at a higher profit then

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
chennappa121

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:29:47 PM

So, about last two months, I bought 10,000 CET at the price of $0.1/1 totaling the sum of $1,000. They were giving some dividends on holding the CET coin as it's been used in the coinex ecosystem otherwise known as a utility token.
Now, before buying this token, I have watched it growth and considering the fact that it is been backed by Viabtc and bitmain. so I thought it will continue to enjoy its organic growth, I felt very happy and comfortable with the token, was hoping to use this in getting more bitcoin as the price increases. But this wasn't the case as the token started dumping, I felt it was just a normal correction, but I was absolutely wrong. Just as I write, my $1,000 investment is currently worth $231. I have loss $769. 

Now, my major concern is: Did the team initially pumped the token to attract investors or they just allow a free fall or is just the condition of the market? My submission is that: Never fall in love with an altcoins. Play stay with boitcoin.

Sorry for what happened to you because of you loss your hard earned money I will give some suggestions to you that is do not treading emotionally because of it will be going to end badly, so next time you have to invest any top coins in cryptocurrency market and hold for long term.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:30:23 PM

It usually happen. The bear market still is very much dominant even today, it shouldn't be surprising as everyone still are keeping their money in USD. The new coins today may even drop to its very low if they release them on the exchange before the end of the year. No one could tell whether the team pumped it after all no can provide proof of it but just assume it pumped by some one else to lure investors. Its not just you who took the bait.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:56:45 PM

It usually happen. The bear market still is very much dominant even today, it shouldn't be surprising as everyone still are keeping their money in USD. The new coins today may even drop to its very low if they release them on the exchange before the end of the year. No one could tell whether the team pumped it after all no can provide proof of it but just assume it pumped by some one else to lure investors. Its not just you who took the bait.
This bearish market is not settled one to think and worry about the investment. Quite sometime after we will be find the growth for sure. If there is possibility for you or your friends suggest them to invest all potential altcoins which is the cheap in the marketplace now. If there is growth in future days. All things will be turned your side positive.
toolsydas

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:02:15 AM

In the current situation, any altcoin would give you almost the same result. Even Ethereum is down. Bitcoin went down as well. It's temporary, if you will hold for a longer time you will get back your 1000$ (I don't know much about CET, but I hope it's a promising coin)
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:06:02 PM

You need to exercise great patience in order to make something reasonable out of your investment. Don't let anything force you to sell your coin at a loss. If the project is active and the team is up and doing, I am sure it will recover. Virtually all cryptocurrencies are down at the moment.
mistemb
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:56:00 AM

Never blind buying even tho your favorite youtuber or twitterer said it. always do your own due diligence to research etc or you will just end up getting rekt and being a bag holdler for a long time. if your looking for altcoin try the low risk coins that has established market cap instead even if the return is small its better than losing , anyway goodluck investing always never follow anyones advice for your own money

ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:43:58 PM

I made this mistake in the past.. I didn't have the time to watch the chart and trade accordingly so I just blindly trusted in the markets and respectively in an altcoin's price and I had massive losses in the bear market. I could have accumulated a lot of bags if I'd have had the time to trade.. I regret this but it is a learnt lesson for me.
burkay

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 07:45:03 PM

It is an experience that should be lived for you, so I don't find it very logical to make hodl except for very strong altcoins.

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:48:27 PM

Thats not much , 700$ drop in day / week is kinda low . I had drop from Thousands of dollars and still holding and still feeling positive for a project Smiley Ofcourse for some people 700$ is loads of money . Actually for me its alot aswell , but before i joined crypto i was ready for big drops and big gains ofcourse Smiley If you invest what you can afford to lose , then you are fine Smiley
jordanamg

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:20:02 PM

XRP 50%
NotoriousHodler

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:55:50 PM

With recent ETH dip, many altcoins gone down pretty hard, and blaming team isn't a way to go IMO. Always consider risk of red candle, after all, you know what you are investing into (hopefully).
smic

Activity: 827
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:51:32 PM

As close to ascension. You're upset that I've done so much damage. There are investors who have a much greater loss.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: