Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:14:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is really an opportunity  (Read 547 times)
duythan1988 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:22:00 PM

Hi everybody !
At present, the market is very bad. Many have given up the game. For me, I think this is a chance.
October 2017, I step into this market. A friend introduced me some mlm investment models such as: REC, HXT, BTE ... etc. I invested some money I had and started delusions. But for a short time, I lost everything. Too greedy and uninformed is perhaps one of the darkest in this market.
I started learning more about cryptography and realized many things. I have invested in some ico and the results are much better. In early 2018, the market fell, I began to lose control of his money. The more holes you buy. At the time I did not know what to do to live, I started earning bonuses and pilots. I do a lot but worse than I get. 3 4 months not received money. But I'm not depressed. Just make money, I invest. Combining these two tasks made me do more, read and understand more. My knowledge is not as bad as it used to be. It not only gives you value for money, sometimes the password gives you an invisible value. I believe the market will soon recover and we will all become rich.
sorry for my English not good
Good luck everyone!
Ar.harry

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:28:46 PM

In my opinion cryptocurrency is really a good opportunity this time because this time cryptocurrency is going too down and in some days cryptomarket is going to make a huge jump upwards and the people who invest in crypto will gain a huge profit. So in my opinion make an investment in good coins this time you will gain heavy profit at the end of this year.  So make an investment if you wana become rich.
Flayme

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:50:03 PM

Hi everybody !
At present, the market is very bad. Many have given up the game. For me, I think this is a chance.
October 2017, I step into this market. A friend introduced me some mlm investment models such as: REC, HXT, BTE ... etc. I invested some money I had and started delusions. But for a short time, I lost everything. Too greedy and uninformed is perhaps one of the darkest in this market.
I started learning more about cryptography and realized many things. I have invested in some ico and the results are much better. In early 2018, the market fell, I began to lose control of his money. The more holes you buy. At the time I did not know what to do to live, I started earning bonuses and pilots. I do a lot but worse than I get. 3 4 months not received money. But I'm not depressed. Just make money, I invest. Combining these two tasks made me do more, read and understand more. My knowledge is not as bad as it used to be. It not only gives you value for money, sometimes the password gives you an invisible value. I believe the market will soon recover and we will all become rich.
Good luck everyone!

You know what it is really a big opportunity to us. Cryptocurrency is really a life changer. It didn't only help us to earn profit but as well us cryptocurrency lead us to reach the future. It creates a door of opportunity to everyone. The only things we need to do is to exert efforts on how to learn cryptocurrency. So if you are working today. Never give up even this situation in the market. You will miss a good opportunity.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 08:20:50 PM

One needs to be very catious right now into what one invests. Lately, for instance, EdenChain is trading below ICO price, which is very interesting for a project of that much hype and magnitude.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
inuyahi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:35:38 PM

there are many opportunity to earn money, and crypto is one of them. we can earn much money here
but we must have knowledge about it tho. i also see the big opportunity here

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:37:13 PM

I think that crypto is a real chance to earn good money and not only. this way of earning money helps to be smarter and analyze everything, I have started to read much and use analytical skills making forecasts
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:41:57 PM

Hi everybody !
Good luck everyone!

Yes, we all know the present market situation but we must not be discouraged because I know the market will recover very soon, remember most financial markets has a level volatility associated with them, so we must continue to work and wait for the change.
bharatpatel

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

diceroll.xyz

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:48:27 PM

Now, Whenever I think about new investment in the mind fears come like that will market go down more? Even in the holding or coins swapping hard to book profit. Most of the time now all the coins go down. Just with coin swapping lower the loss nothing else. 

DiceRoll    |    Probability tool    |    Exchange 
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:51:48 PM

I think that crypto is a real chance to earn good money and not only. this way of earning money helps to be smarter and analyze everything, I have started to read much and use analytical skills making forecasts

You guys should not decide the bitcoin and altcoins for making money alone. Apart from that blockchain technology can be used to secure your money.
It will be keep your funds really safe after that you try to use it.
Growth can be defined because of this various opportunities given by the cryptos.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 08:52:01 PM

Another bounty spammer appearing from nowhere to make a post in the hopes of getting merit.

Do you think that nobody has said all of this same shit before 1000x? GTFO. You're not going to get any merit and we both know that's what you are trying to get.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1136

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:09:04 PM

Another bounty spammer appearing from nowhere to make a post in the hopes of getting merit.

Do you think that nobody has said all of this same shit before 1000x? GTFO. You're not going to get any merit and we both know that's what you are trying to get.
No need to be harsh man and give them some time to make some good post and earn merits but as you said this topic had been beaten for a thousand times and just a friendly advise for op that he should look up for topics which arent being discussed already thats why they didnt able to earn merits because of these kind of post.

On topic, crypto isnt only an opportunity but the main thing of its existence is innovation but most people do see this as a source or chance on making money.

BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 09:27:22 PM

No need to be harsh man and give them some time to make some good post and earn merits but as you said this topic had been beaten for a thousand times and just a friendly advise for op that he should look up for topics which arent being discussed already thats why they didnt able to earn merits because of these kind of post.

On topic, crypto isnt only an opportunity but the main thing of its existence is innovation but most people do see this as a source or chance on making money.
Well, I agree with what milewilda have said. I think we are the one who should be encouraging these guys to be able to cope up and share our own experiences in Cryptocurrency. Having a good post is enough and we must appreciate that he has done one. If you think the TS is not worthy of merit then so be it.

Back to the topic.  Well, I guess you have experienced such a terrible time. Being here is all about proper timing and being knowledgeable about what you are doing. I guess with your experiences, you have learned so much and you must know what to do and what not to do next time. Don't give up. There is no difference between stopping and doing nothing. It will just lead to a sure failure. If you do something and move forward, the possibility for being a successful one is greater.

My answer? Yes, Cryptocurrency is still a really a great opportunity for everyone who believes in it.
jalaaal

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:33:08 PM

Hi everybody !
Good luck everyone!
this is really a great opportunity for everyone. its true that the market has been down since the beginning of the year 2019, but dont just look in the negative side of the market. look also for the opportunities given to us.

Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:45:58 PM

Yes a truly inspiring word but yes you are right studying and learning is a must. You invest with less knowledge and you are done for it, you go bye bye in way of depression but it is good that are not depress. Also to see that one person is and must learn everything from tge mistakes to gain something out from that and that is knowledge and becoming rich.

Yes the markets recovery is normal and unpredictable, many predictions but we can not truly say how the correction will be.

Good Ideal learning from a mistake and staying as positive as mickey mouse.  
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:04:48 PM

Yes, I agree with your opinion on cryptocurrency being an opportunity. And its a great one too. Now, the only thing left to do is somehow show the world that the digital currency is worth investing in. Plus, we'll need to agree on some terms for its regulation. If these can be done crypto will lead the world, otherwise, it may just burst like any bubble.
qumeijia

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:13:21 PM

That is right, Crypto currency is a huge opportunity today. It is not only about the new technology offers by it, but there is a huge money industry here. It can helps many people financially. However, as it grows, the system is also updated. It seems not in that easy to take a part and involve in crypto forum. Moreover, it is just updated. Crypto created new policy about merit. It makes more difficult.
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:15:57 PM

It would be cool if people came to the crypto not for riches but for new technologies, development. Then there will be more opportunities.
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:11:47 AM

Cryptocurrency is a powerful weapon, which, if used wisely, can bring you great financial stability and wealth, yet, if you don't be cautious, it can bring you loss too. Everything depends on how much you can make from what you have.

syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:18:58 AM

there are many opportunity to earn money, and crypto is one of them. we can earn much money here
but we must have knowledge about it tho. i also see the big opportunity here

I strongly believe this is a best and good chance for the future generation. Crypto is entirely different it's like people need to do smart work here. All you need is the knowledge about the market and process as well as how it works. You need to believe in this and welcome the new comers.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:30:02 AM

I'm very thankful for getting into crypto early last year.
Aside from monetary earnings, I also got to meet really good people in the crypto space.  Grin
I am still enjoying it, even if the market is really bad.  Cheesy

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: