Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:57:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is really an opportunity  (Read 547 times)
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:41:04 AM

Yes, crypto currency is really a good opportunity because in this century old trend of transferring money changes into digital technology. Full focus and knowledge is must in this technology. It is used as a weapon to earn money without any investment. Future of crypto currency is very bright.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:46:30 AM

All the people with regrets end of last year, crypto presently is an opportunity. For people who believe in crypto, it is an opportunity to walk step by step with the changing fabric of our work systems, and be a part of its inevitable growth.
KimJonnan

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:52:45 AM

Encrypted currency is definitely an opportunity. Bitcoin will be very expensive in the future, but the risk will definitely be there, because you are not sure if the coins you buy will be valuable in the future.
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:57:21 AM

Hi everybody !
At present, the market is very bad. Many have given up the game. For me, I think this is a chance.
October 2017, I step into this market. A friend introduced me some mlm investment models such as: REC, HXT, BTE ... etc. I invested some money I had and started delusions. But for a short time, I lost everything. Too greedy and uninformed is perhaps one of the darkest in this market.
I started learning more about cryptography and realized many things. I have invested in some ico and the results are much better. In early 2018, the market fell, I began to lose control of his money. The more holes you buy. At the time I did not know what to do to live, I started earning bonuses and pilots. I do a lot but worse than I get. 3 4 months not received money. But I'm not depressed. Just make money, I invest. Combining these two tasks made me do more, read and understand more. My knowledge is not as bad as it used to be. It not only gives you value for money, sometimes the password gives you an invisible value. I believe the market will soon recover and we will all become rich.
sorry for my English not good
Good luck everyone!

well at least its better than stocks and etc
it is a chance ,ppl should stop having this when the market is good its good to invest
that's the stupidest things to do in investment
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:42:53 AM

I started learning more about cryptography and realized many things. I have invested in some ico and the results are much better. In early 2018, the market fell, I began to lose control of his money. The more holes you buy. At the time I did not know what to do to live, I started earning bonuses and pilots. I do a lot but worse than I get. 3 4 months not received money. But I'm not depressed. Just make money, I invest. Combining these two tasks made me do more, read and understand more.
It has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have been working for hotels all my life and made enough money to barely live while working in horrible conditions. Right now I have made enough money to live for the past two years by just staying at home and accepting bitcoin for my work and I have been working decent hours and staying home doing whatever I want.

Cryptocurrencies are overall just like penny stocks which were available in early 1970's. Buying and holding them will bring big changes to our life. Bitcoin or any other cryptos here is not something you buy and sell or simply trade and make money as many thing it is. Bitcoin and crypto in general is something that can change your life like it changed mine. If you use it like a payment option than you will open doors to many people who will give you work using bitcoin as payment.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:50:03 PM

Hi everybody !
At present, the market is very bad. Many have given up the game. For me, I think this is a chance.
October 2017, I step into this market. A friend introduced me some mlm investment models such as: REC, HXT, BTE ... etc. I invested some money I had and started delusions. But for a short time, I lost everything. Too greedy and uninformed is perhaps one of the darkest in this market.
I started learning more about cryptography and realized many things. I have invested in some ico and the results are much better. In early 2018, the market fell, I began to lose control of his money. The more holes you buy. At the time I did not know what to do to live, I started earning bonuses and pilots. I do a lot but worse than I get. 3 4 months not received money. But I'm not depressed. Just make money, I invest. Combining these two tasks made me do more, read and understand more. My knowledge is not as bad as it used to be. It not only gives you value for money, sometimes the password gives you an invisible value. I believe the market will soon recover and we will all become rich.
Good luck everyone!
I think that there are a lot of people like you in this market. Unfortunately, all newbie start in a similar fashion at the peak of the market, when there is a hype around the crypto currency.

BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:07:08 PM

I started learning more about cryptography and realized many things. I have invested in some ico and the results are much better. In early 2018, the market fell, I began to lose control of his money. The more holes you buy. At the time I did not know what to do to live, I started earning bonuses and pilots. I do a lot but worse than I get. 3 4 months not received money. But I'm not depressed. Just make money, I invest. Combining these two tasks made me do more, read and understand more.
It has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have been working for hotels all my life and made enough money to barely live while working in horrible conditions. Right now I have made enough money to live for the past two years by just staying at home and accepting bitcoin for my work and I have been working decent hours and staying home doing whatever I want.

Cryptocurrencies are overall just like penny stocks which were available in early 1970's. Buying and holding them will bring big changes to our life. Bitcoin or any other cryptos here is not something you buy and sell or simply trade and make money as many thing it is. Bitcoin and crypto in general is something that can change your life like it changed mine. If you use it like a payment option than you will open doors to many people who will give you work using bitcoin as payment.
This is a very encouraging word from a Legendary. Well, Thank you for this Kevin77. It truly inspires those who are really new to this venture in life. Bitcoin or Cryptocurrency is really not a norm these days but time will come, everybody will accept it and it will be just a normal life if they heard someone is trading Cryptocurrency. Invest more and let the coins rolling. That will make the market stronger.
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:18:58 PM

Cryptocurrency is just a great opportunity to arrange your life the way you want. The main thing is to have the desire and perseverance. The one who strongly wants to achieve something, at that it will surely turn out.

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:22:27 PM

I would say that what you experienced is actually very normal and typical.
One of the main reasons why crypto is so volatile is because everything is speculative.
You ahve a lot of inexperienced investors jumping in and throwing money around on things they perceive to be of value.

It is good to hear that you are trying to adapt to the conditions of the market and improving.
Crypto is far from over.
In fact, it will probably see a bull run in the next coming months.

Right now is the perfect time to build a solid portfolio that will take advantage of the next pump.
That means, a base amount being btc or eth so you can make the large trades, one or two strong alts, and then the rest in risky speculative things like icos.
This time around, don't hold on to your coins forever and make sure you sell them off at highs.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:47:33 PM

Crypto-alyut is not only an opportunity to earn good money, but also greater financial responsibility for making its own decisions. Therefore, you first need to learn a lot before you risk making money using it. To begin better with the least risky investments - in the well-known coins, which are included in the top ten of the CoinMarketCap table. Investing in ICO and new tokens is best left for later when there will be knowledge and good practice.
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:57:13 PM

I believe cryptocurrency is a great opportunity to learn both financial and investment and trade. This market is new and volatile because it contains a lot of risk, also provides a great experience in a short time.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:59:06 PM

Hi everybody !
Good luck everyone!

You know what it is really a big opportunity to us. Cryptocurrency is really a life changer. It didn't only help us to earn profit but as well us cryptocurrency lead us to reach the future. It creates a door of opportunity to everyone. The only things we need to do is to exert efforts on how to learn cryptocurrency. So if you are working today. Never give up even this situation in the market. You will miss a good opportunity.

A must technology for the future better for us who already part and practiced this technology and aside from that we can earn a living by participating some task of cryptocurrency.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:59:31 PM

Hi everybody !
Good luck everyone!

Yes cryptocurrencies gives an opportunity to everyone since every time it will have a crash , it will open up a chance to others to make an investment and if  it will have a bull run , then it will gave profit to the investor and holders .
atamism

Activity: 464
Merit: 11

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:01:12 PM

Sometimes we need to learn the hard way and failures can help us improve and appreciate the value of what we lost. In your case, its money. Investment is like a trial and error until you have the right formula. Same thing happens for me but I never gave up and gives me an urge to learn more. The more you learn on crypto, the less chances of you getting loses from investment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:02:18 PM

Cryptocurrency gives investors an opportunity to earn big, and also to lose big. Really hard to imagine, cryptocurrency is has to side, profit and loss. So, if you're into crypto, better to take the risk with great startegic plan.

drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:03:39 PM

Cryptocurrency is a goldmine for anyone who knows how to exploit it as well as invest in the right time. There are many ways to earn Token, from engaging in bounty to investing. In my opinion, the most important thing is persistence and pursuit to the crypto that you have confidence in it, you will surely earn a high profit from the holding.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:07:09 PM

Volatility and Risky, these are two of the observable characteristics of cryptocurrency. Do you still want to invest here? These two characteristics result to greater opportunity and bigger rewards and loss.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 11:09:03 PM

Right. Electronic money will be your chance to get rich. Electronic money has created jobs for students. There are many people who become feeble when investing in electronic money. Especially bitcoin. Bitcoin is a very valuable coin. Bitcoin is the biggest bubble in human history.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:15:48 PM

I think electronic money is the best opportunity for those who want to get rich. Electronic money is of great value and it is constantly changing. Bitcoin, for example, could increase from $ 5,000 to $ 20,000 within three months. So investors who capture the opportunity will succeed.
bangjoe

Activity: 1484
Merit: 718

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:25:32 PM

the reason some people give up may be because they are tired of waiting maybe they even have run out of capital and if that happens it is understandable but if the reason why they give up is because they are tired of waiting, I think that is a bad reason because crypto will definitely rise again maybe even just as soon as possible
I'm still optimistic like you and that's why I still survive

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███