Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:34:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is really an opportunity  (Read 547 times)
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:13:22 AM

Hi everybody !
At present, the market is very bad. Many have given up the game. For me, I think this is a chance.
October 2017, I step into this market. A friend introduced me some mlm investment models such as: REC, HXT, BTE ... etc. I invested some money I had and started delusions. But for a short time, I lost everything. Too greedy and uninformed is perhaps one of the darkest in this market.
I started learning more about cryptography and realized many things. I have invested in some ico and the results are much better. In early 2018, the market fell, I began to lose control of his money. The more holes you buy. At the time I did not know what to do to live, I started earning bonuses and pilots. I do a lot but worse than I get. 3 4 months not received money. But I'm not depressed. Just make money, I invest. Combining these two tasks made me do more, read and understand more. My knowledge is not as bad as it used to be. It not only gives you value for money, sometimes the password gives you an invisible value. I believe the market will soon recover and we will all become rich.
sorry for my English not good
Good luck everyone!

Well yes, crypto is giving us the opportunity to spending our money for profit. But unfortunately there are some peoples who want use crypto to steal money from others. Other than that, we can using crypto to invest on every company who want to collect funds in crypto.
This is why i using my money on crypto, and take caution to not get scammed by fraud projects.

Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:02:28 PM

If you have a lot of coin cryptocurrency then I make sure it's a bad thing and certainly your portfolio estimate is reduced by around 80%.
But if you have FIAT then this is a good thing for BUY because all altcoins prices are below the ICO price.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:36:41 PM

Hi everybody !
At present, the market is very bad. Many have given up the game. For me, I think this is a chance.
October 2017, I step into this market. A friend introduced me some mlm investment models such as: REC, HXT, BTE ... etc. I invested some money I had and started delusions. But for a short time, I lost everything. Too greedy and uninformed is perhaps one of the darkest in this market.
I started learning more about cryptography and realized many things. I have invested in some ico and the results are much better. In early 2018, the market fell, I began to lose control of his money. The more holes you buy. At the time I did not know what to do to live, I started earning bonuses and pilots. I do a lot but worse than I get. 3 4 months not received money. But I'm not depressed. Just make money, I invest. Combining these two tasks made me do more, read and understand more. My knowledge is not as bad as it used to be. It not only gives you value for money, sometimes the password gives you an invisible value. I believe the market will soon recover and we will all become rich.
sorry for my English not good
Good luck everyone!
hey, thank you for sharing your inspiring story! i hope you're doing well now. you're right, being determined and having enough patience and brain will open all the doors. it'll be fine really soon

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
DreamCayman

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:08:23 PM

I am sure that crypto currency is a good chance to earn big money. This way of making money helps to become smarter and learn to analyze. To work in the crypto market it is necessary to read a lot and make forecasts.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 04:16:38 PM

It is true that cryptocurrency has been one of the best investment option for investors over the past one year or so, but there is also a great risk involved, so i would suggest newbies should learn a lot about it, instead of rushing to it, that would be good for their investment.

kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:19:15 PM

Yes, I absolutely agree that cryptocurrency is really a very good opportunity for all people who now believe in cryptocurrency or come to cryptocurrency soon. I am sure that this will be a good time.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:20:29 PM

Yes, it is a great opportunity and now it's the best time to be part of it. I also see many give up hope because of its present situation but I believe strongly in it

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:22:09 PM

Cryptocurrencies are in their initial phase. Hence, it is like an opportunity for anyone investing at this point. But the problem is there are a lot of worthless coins since the market is immature at this moment. People easily fall for them because of good marketing. You need to make a wise choice in making investment. Go for coins that have utility and use case.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:28:50 PM

In my opinion it is a great opportunity for the whole of our world. It is only in the crypto market that we can do things quickly and richly and in this place i have many methods and lessons to apply in the financial business. It makes us love this job more because it generates huge income.
Z_Max

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:31:41 PM

Yes, I think that this is true cryptocurrency is an opportunity. Because with cryptocurrency you can achieve a lot. I am sure that soon the cryptocurrency will become a world currency.
zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:32:12 PM

If you have a lot of coin cryptocurrency then I make sure it's a bad thing and certainly your portfolio estimate is reduced by around 80%.
But if you have FIAT then this is a good thing for BUY because all altcoins prices are below the ICO price.

But you should advise investors to buy altcoin at the present time so be careful and thorough before investing in any project. I think otherwise they will lose money again
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:29:12 PM

Cryptocurrencies can't give you any guarantees, but it's really a unique opportunity to make money and become richer. Unfortunately, not everything is interpreted correctly. Many think that if they invested in cryptocurrencies, now they just in any case earn.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:42:30 PM

Cryptocurrency is indeed an opportunity for the ones who don't have so much free money to earn it with relatively easy. You don't have to invest too much to see some great achievements and your portfolio growth.

usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 561

Need Manager!!Hire Me!! Telegram Id @Usekevin

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:03:17 PM

Bitcoin is the decentralized cryptocurrency. So it price will not in a stable value. Many people missing the chance to buy at low price.If the market price is started to reduce ,just hold your coin and wait for maximum fall.If it's occur, don't hesitate to buy huge amount of that coin.Only way to get profit in stable price is to buy at low price and sell at maximum price , which is possible.

Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100