Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:15:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I went bankrupt when I joined in cryptocurrency  (Read 2085 times)
dat.ho12492 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 01:57:10 PM

First, this is not my story, this is a story that a couple, their happiness may be shattered when the husband invests in cryptocurrency and now he is in danger of losing all the money he has invested. And this is the whole story told by the husband
  "In early 2017, I went out with a bunch of friends and heard about a new investment field, cryptocurrency, and at that moment, the field seemed not to be a trend, so I just laughed and ignored it. However, as you know, the storm came in August and October of 2017, the news and media constantly talk about the strong growth and terrible price of bitcoin and of course, I've heard a lot of people become millionaires in that time. Although I have been very careful and understand that high profits will come with high risk but over time, the curiosity and the constant news attacked me, which made me plunge into investment.

And a series of tragedies began to take place from here, in the first stage, I was still very careful and calculating, not greedy but this job is really too much pressure, the market situation makes me tense and tired. In addition, the news and people constantly gave me confidence and made me hope the price of bitcoin increased to $50k and because of that, I decided not to sell anything and then as everyone knows, the market has begun to decline in 2018. Again, I continue to comfort and encourage myself, everything will be fine, I'm still profitable, bitcoin will increase again, so I searched the bottom of the bitcoin and started throwing money into the altcoin and holding on to the long term.

And life is not a dream, the price of the whole market fell, bitcoin almost touched 6k and the common mentality of everyone, seeking restoration and light of hope. I became a short-term trader but with the horror of the market, my capital began to become smaller and smaller, until one day, I almost lost everything, mental breakdown, depressed mood and depression, a very inhibitory emotion, all created something very chaotic, often arguing with my wife unreasonably."

And here is my comment on this story, never think you can become a millionaire in this market when you are just another prey of the other, whales always create beautiful scenery and pictures of the future, that is not true. Play with passion, instead of playing with greed and everything we have, accumulate more experience and absolutely should not give up the main job.

What is your opinion of this story?

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:26:17 PM

It just show have dangerous trading altcoins can be, if that person got into bitcoins in the start of 2017, and just hold on to his bitcoins he would have been up with 5 or 6x right now, if he got into bitcoins in August 2017 he would have been up with a 2 or 3 x, I can't really see when he bought bitcoins, but everyone who got into bitcoins more than a year ago are in nice profit zone.
Buying and selling altcoins can be really dangerous, I'm 80 or 90% into bitcoins and just hold a limited number of altcoins.
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:32:22 PM

The conclusion from your story is, trading cryptocurrency won't keep you getting profit. That's what people expect by playing around with.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:37:44 PM

The profit in investing in cryptocurrency is unpredictable. It's not Ideal to expect profit base on another person's profit of one week ago. Obtain experience first before you travel.
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:41:09 PM

my trading is at high risk, so don't think if you are crypto trading you will get a big profit ... you must before you start trading you have to know the risks that you will face ..
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:47:56 PM

Knowledge, they say, is power. The storyline would have been different if the said husband had much knowledge of the cryptocurrency market before putting all that investment into it. Note that this is an emerging field of investment and it is fast developing. Most people jumped into the band wagon and are now crying wolf.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

dohh

Activity: 332

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:53:39 PM

First, this is not my story, this is a story that a couple, their happiness may be shattered when the husband invests in cryptocurrency and now he is in danger of losing all the money he has invested. And this is the whole story told by the husband
  "In early 2017, I went out with a bunch of friends and heard about a new investment field, cryptocurrency, and at that moment, the field seemed not to be a trend, so I just laughed and ignored it. However, as you know, the storm came in August and October of 2017, the news and media constantly talk about the strong growth and terrible price of bitcoin and of course, I've heard a lot of people become millionaires in that time. Although I have been very careful and understand that high profits will come with high risk but over time, the curiosity and the constant news attacked me, which made me plunge into investment.

And a series of tragedies began to take place from here, in the first stage, I was still very careful and calculating, not greedy but this job is really too much pressure, the market situation makes me tense and tired. In addition, the news and people constantly gave me confidence and made me hope the price of bitcoin increased to $50k and because of that, I decided not to sell anything and then as everyone knows, the market has begun to decline in 2018. Again, I continue to comfort and encourage myself, everything will be fine, I'm still profitable, bitcoin will increase again, so I searched the bottom of the bitcoin and started throwing money into the altcoin and holding on to the long term.

And life is not a dream, the price of the whole market fell, bitcoin almost touched 6k and the common mentality of everyone, seeking restoration and light of hope. I became a short-term trader but with the horror of the market, my capital began to become smaller and smaller, until one day, I almost lost everything, mental breakdown, depressed mood and depression, a very inhibitory emotion, all created something very chaotic, often arguing with my wife unreasonably."

And here is my comment on this story, never think you can become a millionaire in this market when you are just another prey of the other, whales always create beautiful scenery and pictures of the future, that is not true. Play with passion, instead of playing with greed and everything we have, accumulate more experience and absolutely should not give up the main job.

If most of here are right, You did a bad investment. If I am right, You got scammed and many people will follow.
dohh

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:55:29 PM

Knowledge, they say, is power. The storyline would have been different if the said husband had much knowledge of the cryptocurrency market before putting all that investment into it. Note that this is an emerging field of investment and it is fast developing. Most people jumped into the band wagon and are now crying wolf.

Those annoy me the most, who want to paint a picture BTC has anything to do with knowledge. Its a p&d scheme, for fucks sake. If someone takes it, its their choice. No need to play a genius investor, You are just a tiny scammer besides the huge ones. Nothing more.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:58:09 PM

Yes actually there are some specific methods and system for investing in cryptocurrencies. You must have someone experienced before investing in the cryptocurrency or invest a little so that you can get lost but it will be of a little amount but the experience will be of a great amount. now nothing to do what happened you gained a lot of experience and now try to invest in the system and recover your losses
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 03:16:03 PM

I don’t agree with the idea of buying Bitcoin just for investment or even to be rich, that's not what the Bitcoin made for it.
If this story is real, the owner should start selling if it is a significant loss. "MAX loss is a loss of $ 13,000 per bitcoin," or leaving the market. The price will rise in the future.
I hope that such stories are a lesson, there is no fast rich without great risk. "Do not buy when the price is at its highest."

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
dohh

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:20:04 PM

I don’t agree with the idea of buying Bitcoin just for investment or even to be rich, that's not what the Bitcoin made for it.
If this story is real, the owner should start selling if it is a significant loss. "MAX loss is a loss of $ 13,000 per bitcoin," or leaving the market. The price will rise in the future.
I hope that such stories are a lesson, there is no fast rich without great risk. "Do not buy when the price is at its highest."

You are dead wrong. If transactions were made many times, max loss is much bigger, than 13 000, its basically infinite.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:26:34 PM

That's why never invest an amount that you can't afford to lose for this will only create depression and frustrations on your part of your investment will be lost. When it comes to crypto there's no assurance that you will profit in a short span of time. Patience and knowledge is needed for you to become aware of the performance of the market and never let your emotion cloud your judgement for you will commit a lot of bad decisions.
lilyaacebedo

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:30:35 PM

It is still early to judge. If you invested only to bitcoin and still holding, just keep holding, because as you can see, the price everyday is not always the same, it could go up and could go down as well. Bitcoin will going to comeback not only on $13K but more than that for sure. You are only almost 1 year in the industry, that's still early, you need more experience, and more learnings. But if you invested to many cryptos and making trades everyday, that's a different story.
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:33:19 PM

First of all I would say sorry to the guy that is loading his investment the timing was not right for him to invest and as a newbie he should have started with money he can afford to lose.
Cheezesus

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:37:04 PM

Why did he throw more money in altcoin and hodl it rather than in bitcoin?Huh I thought that he searched about the bottom of bitcoin?? This concludes that if you don't study and understand what you are going in to, you will definitely fail. If he invested the amount that he can lose and sell it when he profited on it it will be a different story. Also he just believe what the news and people told him so he got overconfident, this is an example of being not aware and lack of research. He don't have enough experience and he goes all in. This is a lesson to all of the beginners in crypto, buy at your own risk and sell at your own decision don't just believe what the news and your friends says, always do research and think critically.

ENCRYBIT.IO - Private Sale is Live! (https://encrybit.io/)
●Buy ENCX Tokens & Get up to 40% Discount●
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 03:39:10 PM

this story makes us realize that, never invest in following a signal or directly follow an investment, and hope that with high profits, he already knows that it has a high risk, but still forces himself to enter the altcoin and hope again.

It never ends, our greed to "Invest and Take Profit Tomorrow" is nonsense thing.
I already stop trading and make any speculation about cryptocurrency

karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:52:33 PM

I've also been bro. experiencing the same losses as that. the first time I invested in bitcoin and altcoin. I finally felt like it was impossible to return my lost capital ..but after I got up finally I was able to get both experience and profit so that I could get my lost capital and income every day .

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:10:26 PM

Many people who have invested in bitcoin, are now experiencing not the best time, but in the future they will be able to live better than before.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:22:43 PM

Never invest more then you can afford to lose because chances are you are going to lose it.
Dont buy into these crazy pumps wait till the market gets low and buy some cheap coins sit on them for 10 -15 year then you will be much better off.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 01:27:24 PM

That's why it is always recommended again and again not to invest more than the loss-bearing capacity of the investor. Crypto industry is still evolving and hence no one is sure what is going to happen down the road so there are equal chances of losing entire capital and gaining exponential returns. Crypto is all about self-responsibility and hence one should bear sole responsibility for the actions taken by him.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: