Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:10:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I went bankrupt when I joined in cryptocurrency  (Read 2086 times)
dylanarora789

Activity: 490
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:59:26 AM

You are not the only one who bankrupt a lot others also has the same situation. This is because you follow the hype and do not research properly that is why you bankrupt otherwise peoples are still making money.
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:26:44 AM

Life it self is a risk so also in very investment you also take risk,he lost his chances at first but this dose not mean he has lost it all,holding on to his investment and wait patiently as others did before the big blow will also help him get back what he has invest with it profit.
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:31:35 AM

yeah, that is a sad story and a lesson for us to be more careful when investing in crypto currency and we have to know the risks, don't be too greedy to get profit when there is a chance even if only a little
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:37:44 AM

why not sell when prices go up to the month at the end of 2017, and instead you are waiting to rise again but what happens is that prices fall this year. Crypto market can never wait, so just sell when it's already profit. and when you experience falling prices, then hold, because the market can still rise again. I myself started crypto from the bounty campaign, and continued to investment, so I can enjoy enjoying the game on this crypto market.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
ObroQ

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:47:52 AM

Well, this is sad but it show what a series of bad decisions can lead to. Besides that there is always an uncalculated risk (the market fluctuations that everyone fears). Experience also is a big advantage when trading. Just be careful how much are you investing and in what.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:06:01 AM

This story only proves that investing in digital assets like cryptocurrencies is very risky and also we must put in our minds that this is not for people who want an easy money opportunity in just a short time like a week or months everyone must remember how bitcoin took years before exploding the same in altcoins wait some years to see the fruits of your investments.  

Laura Evans

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:20:05 PM

Had you ever spent more time researching on cryptocurrency market ? Besides your knowledges, I think you need more inspiration than knowledge to invest in bitcoin. Because investing in bitcoin is the same as taking risks. However, I feel sorry for your problem. I wish you could recover your capital and succeed in other major what you like.
Jason Camara

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:21:32 PM

BItcoin is a type of cryptocurrency. The crypto marker is always fluctuating in price.  Indeed success in Bitcoin is quite difficult, maybe it depends on luck. Yet, we can not blame almost for the crypto market about your failure. You should resupervise your procedure when you invested in Bitcoin in order to find your mistake. I hope that you can recover soon.
Lukiti Janete

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:23:14 PM

I wonder how much clearly you prepare to invest in Bitcoin ? Is it safe enough for you to grasp profits in your hand easily. Anyway, Bitcoin market is unpredictable, it is difficult for us to guess the future. If you still had hope-ness in Bitcoin, keep calm and wait for the new better future. If not, making sure that you can recover capital in trading any else.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:27:09 PM

"A fool and his money are soon parted."

Investing is not just about picking winners. It is about logic, math, mitigation, timing, and diversification.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:29:53 PM

yeah, that is a sad story and a lesson for us to be more careful when investing in crypto currency and we have to know the risks, don't be too greedy to get profit when there is a chance even if only a little
I don't know I just wanna talk, if someone gets a loss when investing in cryptocurrency like bitcoin, just hold. Look at the bitcoin nominal you have, even though it decreases, the nominal will not change still remains the same which decreases only on money fiat. And sure enough, when someone wants to invest in bitcoin then he must know the function and potential of bitcoin in the future, if he understands it well then they will continue to believe bitcoin will have a high price in the future.
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:36:43 PM

A piece of a sad story, people who are not ready and mentally unprepared are very influential in the bear market. The highest risk and having a negative discourse.
This is a lesson for us that jumping into the bear market without the knowledge and mentality of steel is not as expected. What must be done before actually jumping into the bear market is to explore bitcoin and also the market/exchange, don't be tempted by high value without analysis!
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:36:48 PM

Very tragic story, I think research should be done a few days before investing on cryptocurrencies and should be seen in the market for a few days, and never invested in all wealth of life, it is unfair.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:39:38 PM

if in my opinion all because of the fault of the person in carrying it out, because in the crypto world that must be considered in making investments and trading it must be able to control emotions when the market experiences a very bad decline
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:06:17 PM

First, this is not my story, this is a story that a couple, their happiness may be shattered when the husband invests in cryptocurrency and now he is in danger of losing all the money he has invested. And this is the whole story told by the husband
  "In early 2017, I went out with a bunch of friends and heard about a new investment field, cryptocurrency, and at that moment, the field seemed not to be a trend, so I just laughed and ignored it. However, as you know, the storm came in August and October of 2017, the news and media constantly talk about the strong growth and terrible price of bitcoin and of course, I've heard a lot of people become millionaires in that time. Although I have been very careful and understand that high profits will come with high risk but over time, the curiosity and the constant news attacked me, which made me plunge into investment.

And a series of tragedies began to take place from here, in the first stage, I was still very careful and calculating, not greedy but this job is really too much pressure, the market situation makes me tense and tired. In addition, the news and people constantly gave me confidence and made me hope the price of bitcoin increased to $50k and because of that, I decided not to sell anything and then as everyone knows, the market has begun to decline in 2018. Again, I continue to comfort and encourage myself, everything will be fine, I'm still profitable, bitcoin will increase again, so I searched the bottom of the bitcoin and started throwing money into the altcoin and holding on to the long term.

And life is not a dream, the price of the whole market fell, bitcoin almost touched 6k and the common mentality of everyone, seeking restoration and light of hope. I became a short-term trader but with the horror of the market, my capital began to become smaller and smaller, until one day, I almost lost everything, mental breakdown, depressed mood and depression, a very inhibitory emotion, all created something very chaotic, often arguing with my wife unreasonably."

And here is my comment on this story, never think you can become a millionaire in this market when you are just another prey of the other, whales always create beautiful scenery and pictures of the future, that is not true. Play with passion, instead of playing with greed and everything we have, accumulate more experience and absolutely should not give up the main job.

What is your opinion of this story?

Its wrong to quickly rebuff this as a make up story or some unreal story because sincerely, if we have some people close to us who invested during the all time high of 2017, they would probably be in the same position and if you as an active participant in the market had been the key that brought them into the fold, you would probably had to deal with comments like leading them to the doom. The story actually touched various stages of a typical investor whose total money has been hanged into crypto and cashing out at the time won't be a wise option.  Funny enough, this could be the story of some people here as well.

However, in the when crisis happen, the best way to go about it is survival as the crisis cannot be stopped, the approach to tackle it can be reviewed which the author in my opinion did wrong and its largely because he didn't have the right understanding of the market before investing. If you know you cannot handle the everyday volatility, just take a break and focus on other things. It would be hard but eventually it will worth it.
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:19:17 PM

I am sure that you can make money in this market. You need to learn more about how to make money in this market. Sometimes people do not want to learn and immediately go into battle.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Cryptosuperb

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:25:45 PM

There are thousands stories similar to that one! Biggest mistake there was from investor to go to short term trader! If you bought coin, you are not in lose if you dont sell! There are people who are selling their huge entire mining farms. And they are stuck with equipment lost its value 3-4 times, and huge electric bills! So many times sad and most of people don't listen, "Don't invest what you can't afford to lose"!
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:01:31 PM

Am very sorry for that but the truth is this you can not flow in what you do no have enough knowledge about, its like wanting to drive a car cause others are doing same without asking or knowing what the procedure was like, that is what just happened to you knew little about crypto and then dived into it was carried away by the storms and waves. Study more and make the right consultations
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:05:32 PM

In this story, I did not find out if this guy sold his bitcoins and altcoins for a given time to himself at a loss, or not. If not, then all situation  can be remediable, however, it is possible that it will take a long time to wait for the price increase in the market. But there's nothing you can do about it. You can not buy a crypto currency if it has been growing in price for a long time. Before you invest heavily in the crypto currency, you need to study the crypto currency market well.

olarrtt

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:18:08 PM

I don’t agree with the idea of buying Bitcoin just for investment or even to be rich, that's not what the Bitcoin made for it.
If this story is real, the owner should start selling if it is a significant loss. "MAX loss is a loss of $ 13,000 per bitcoin," or leaving the market. The price will rise in the future.
I hope that such stories are a lesson, there is no fast rich without great risk. "Do not buy when the price is at its highest."

I do agree to the part of not buying when the price is at it's highest but investments alone on Bitcoin is okay if you are ready to wait out the storm of the bear market. I would have been richer when I started in 2015 but I stopped and am regretting it now because then I was determined to be buying 0.05 btc monthly
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: