Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:49:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I went bankrupt when I joined in cryptocurrency  (Read 2088 times)
Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:48:00 PM

What a beautiful sad story, people are always advice to invest the money they can afford to let go in bitcoin and the cryptocurrency in general since it highly volatile in price. But the couple went too far by selling they personal property to invest in cryptocurrency and at the period were the market is on the run and at a very high price.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:07:33 AM

First, this is not my story, this is a story that a couple, their happiness may be shattered when the husband invests in cryptocurrency and now he is in danger of losing all the money he has invested. And this is the whole story told by the husband
  "In early 2017, I went out with a bunch of friends and heard about a new investment field, cryptocurrency, and at that moment, the field seemed not to be a trend, so I just laughed and ignored it. However, as you know, the storm came in August and October of 2017, the news and media constantly talk about the strong growth and terrible price of bitcoin and of course, I've heard a lot of people become millionaires in that time. Although I have been very careful and understand that high profits will come with high risk but over time, the curiosity and the constant news attacked me, which made me plunge into investment.

And a series of tragedies began to take place from here, in the first stage, I was still very careful and calculating, not greedy but this job is really too much pressure, the market situation makes me tense and tired. In addition, the news and people constantly gave me confidence and made me hope the price of bitcoin increased to $50k and because of that, I decided not to sell anything and then as everyone knows, the market has begun to decline in 2018. Again, I continue to comfort and encourage myself, everything will be fine, I'm still profitable, bitcoin will increase again, so I searched the bottom of the bitcoin and started throwing money into the altcoin and holding on to the long term.

And life is not a dream, the price of the whole market fell, bitcoin almost touched 6k and the common mentality of everyone, seeking restoration and light of hope. I became a short-term trader but with the horror of the market, my capital began to become smaller and smaller, until one day, I almost lost everything, mental breakdown, depressed mood and depression, a very inhibitory emotion, all created something very chaotic, often arguing with my wife unreasonably."

And here is my comment on this story, never think you can become a millionaire in this market when you are just another prey of the other, whales always create beautiful scenery and pictures of the future, that is not true. Play with passion, instead of playing with greed and everything we have, accumulate more experience and absolutely should not give up the main job.

What is your opinion of this story?

If you want to make money using your money, always remember this : Invest only with what you can afford to lose, no more than that.
So if you lose your money, you won't lose everything including your happiness, love and life because you can afford it to lose.
Don't ever selling all what you have to make money, because it is same as gambling with no guarantee your money back.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:17:16 AM

Take this as your lesson of life that never invest at anything with greed, high expectation and no knowledge because this is clearly danger and the victims is not only you that most people had same problem and nobody can be blamed from this situations that the current market is so disappoint to see and when most people expect being rich from crypto but in fact we already see more poorist people lost their money
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:31:13 AM

To date, anyone can conduct trading operations on crypto currency. Despite the increased risks of investing in the crypto currency, more people are ready to overcome their fears, because there are incredible prospects for profit on the other side. However, one should not expect a quick profit to successfully earn on trading digital cash, you need to have enough knowledge.
kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:36:57 PM

A very sad story though I kinda feel guilty about him loosing last year. If I remembered correctly I have earned a lot so I am at the winning side. The worst thing could ever happen is they would argue regularly and leading to them separating. Don't lose hope everyone-hold onto life, as long as there is life there is hope. Now he have experienced what kind of terrifying world crypto is. I bet he won't be greedy anymore with that.

zeosX
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 01:24:23 PM

Sorry for your loss, but in the end i always think that the crypto market will always go back up... So don't worry!

So HODL  Smiley

Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:31:25 PM

The profit in investing in cryptocurrency is unpredictable. It's not Ideal to expect profit base on another person's profit of one week ago. Obtain experience first before you travel.
Yes! For me you are right fellow. We cannot expect to earn to the date we expected. The price is unpredictable, so, therefore we cannot just tell or decide to sell or trade at a certain time scheduled. We will be going to keep track of the market.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:46:34 PM

Three things I will tell anyone about investment, especially on cryptocurrency.

1. Only invest money you can afford to lose.
2. Buy on a rumour before the news hits the market and then sell off when you see the news making effect.
3. Stick to the two advice above and you will do well.

Side note
Honestly, I think those who bought bitcoin at ATH in Dec 2017 like the OP, did so based on naked greed. I don't have any sympathy for them.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:49:36 PM

Yes, that's right . You should not give up your main job when you have not earned a bitcoin profit yet. We know that investing in bitcoins is risky because its price is unpredictable. So I think you should go back to your main job and spend some time to continue investing in bitcoin. I advise you not to keep looking at its price chart continuously, which makes you more tired and desperate. Store it in your wallet and wait for the unexpected growth from it. You just do the main job and continue to invest in it. You have more stable income than you will feel comfortable and live happily with your wife.

Dexion

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:52:24 PM

the risk of bitcoin always coming every time, good investors don't just think about profit, thinking about the risk of loss is always their priority, they always install preventive measures.

actually, someone who invests in the crypto world, then the market becomes bearish, then he does not experience losses. he only must to rest and be patient, because bitcoin will always reach an uptrend.

wrong actions is pessimistic about a bearish market situation, and that has a bad influence on every member and market.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:54:05 PM

If you are in the crypto world, what you are looking for is profit, but in reality, but the sustenance has not been in your favor, what is needed now is patience to see the market happen, my advice is to stay motivated and do not give up because the effort will not betray the results.
That's true, maybe he has not a good decision the last time he joined cryptocurrency that's why he went bankrupt, he needs to have more experience or maybe try to join some campaigns if he doesn't want to lose some capital that he has but he needs to work hard to earn it.
Stavr1992

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:43:06 PM

I think that many such people who sold their apartments, houses, climbed into loans and now sit in the red. It is necessary to assess all risks before investing anywhere
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:11:56 PM

If you are in the crypto world, what you are looking for is profit, but in reality, but the sustenance has not been in your favor, what is needed now is patience to see the market happen, my advice is to stay motivated and do not give up because the effort will not betray the results.
That's true, maybe he has not a good decision the last time he joined cryptocurrency that's why he went bankrupt, he needs to have more experience or maybe try to join some campaigns if he doesn't want to lose some capital that he has but he needs to work hard to earn it.
I agree.Always think to invest only what you can afford to lose.Because if you put a big capital on it knowing your still a beginner, you might end up losing them.Crypto investment is very risky so make sure you still have other resources for income if this one will fail.Participating in bounty campaigns might help you to cover up some losses.

KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:18:06 PM

Well, all I can say is that bitcoin and the crypto market is not to blame.

The guy had it coming, if you can't earn in this field, you certainly shouldn't drop your main job.

If you're a married man, and your family life depends on your income you shouldn't take unnecessary risks.

This guy took the highest risk in the most unwise manner.

The first thing I'll say to anyone interested in actually investing in Bitcoin or crypto or anything is that it might go to 0. You risk some money and stand to gain or lose. You don't risk everything.

Risking everything is like gambling away your home on a game of roulette. Yes, it could work out for you, but you'll probably end up homeless.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
rosemary4u

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:24:28 PM

Yes, that's right . You should not give up your main job when you have not earned a bitcoin profit yet. We know that investing in bitcoins is risky because its price is unpredictable. So I think you should go back to your main job and spend some time to continue investing in bitcoin. I advise you not to keep looking at its price chart continuously, which makes you more tired and desperate. Store it in your wallet and wait for the unexpected growth from it. You just do the main job and continue to invest in it. You have more stable income than you will feel comfortable and live happily with your wife.
Risk taking is always cool, but a calculated risk is always the best choice. You need to understand why and how to invest rightly so you don't end up going bankrupt. The world is full of risk taking , you can also take on a main job whiles you engage in crypto.
Firecold4

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:25:43 PM

if you want to invest, don't use the money you need, you should use money that is beyond the needs of your daily life and certainly not lust to invest all your wealth because it is a deed

bxipp

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:27:58 PM

That is why not to jump in when it has pump up very high in the market.. All going up will eventually going back down. Fast up more fast down trend. I usually playing some trades on exchanges for me to understand more how the trend are and i learn from there when i doing some mistakes. Firstly you always set your mind on this trading. High risk investment.. Always remember that.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:57:40 PM

I would like to condolence to the husband in the story, but he invests in bitcoin not at the moment it is rising. The story tells us that it is unpredictable, especially about the virtual currency market. This can be a story for people to consider before investing in bitcoin.
Sixson

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:03:10 PM

First, this is not my story, this is a story that a couple, their happiness may be shattered when the husband invests in cryptocurrency and now he is in danger of losing all the money he has invested. And this is the whole story told by the husband
  "In early 2017, I went out with a bunch of friends and heard about a new investment field, cryptocurrency, and at that moment, the field seemed not to be a trend, so I just laughed and ignored it. However, as you know, the storm came in August and October of 2017, the news and media constantly talk about the strong growth and terrible price of bitcoin and of course, I've heard a lot of people become millionaires in that time. Although I have been very careful and understand that high profits will come with high risk but over time, the curiosity and the constant news attacked me, which made me plunge into investment.

And a series of tragedies began to take place from here, in the first stage, I was still very careful and calculating, not greedy but this job is really too much pressure, the market situation makes me tense and tired. In addition, the news and people constantly gave me confidence and made me hope the price of bitcoin increased to $50k and because of that, I decided not to sell anything and then as everyone knows, the market has begun to decline in 2018. Again, I continue to comfort and encourage myself, everything will be fine, I'm still profitable, bitcoin will increase again, so I searched the bottom of the bitcoin and started throwing money into the altcoin and holding on to the long term.

And life is not a dream, the price of the whole market fell, bitcoin almost touched 6k and the common mentality of everyone, seeking restoration and light of hope. I became a short-term trader but with the horror of the market, my capital began to become smaller and smaller, until one day, I almost lost everything, mental breakdown, depressed mood and depression, a very inhibitory emotion, all created something very chaotic, often arguing with my wife unreasonably."

And here is my comment on this story, never think you can become a millionaire in this market when you are just another prey of the other, whales always create beautiful scenery and pictures of the future, that is not true. Play with passion, instead of playing with greed and everything we have, accumulate more experience and absolutely should not give up the main job.

They just searched for the way to lose thair money.Gambler
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 04:07:37 PM

Again, I continue to comfort and encourage myself, everything will be fine, I'm still profitable, bitcoin will increase again, so I searched the bottom of the bitcoin and started throwing money into the altcoin and holding on to the long term.

I focus in this one. if we feel that we have fallen to the deep point, it is better to decide whether to continue trading or leave it in the future, people generally enter Crypto through trading, whereas in fact there are many other things that can be utilized, such as following an ICO for example. So sad to hear your story but i will make it as a teacher for myself to keep careful on crypto, Good advice

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: