Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 11:48:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I went bankrupt when I joined in cryptocurrency  (Read 2085 times)
bitcoins94

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:49:10 PM

I am sorry you had to go through that. If you ever decide to invest in the crypto market I suggest you at least read about AML BitCoin. AML BitCoin rests on a privately regulated public blockchain that facilitates AML-KYC compliance and identifies criminals associated with illicit transactions while maintaining and strengthening the privacy protections for legitimate users.
maynguyen

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:01:18 PM

The value of electronic money is always changing, it's profits are unpredictable. Everybody wants to make a profit. You are bankrupt when investing in electronic money but there are many people who make a lot of money from it. I hope you thoroughly understand the market before investing and choose the right time to invest.

CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:05:27 PM

Actually crypto investment is very simple, and the greater the opportunity to generate profits compared to the risk of loss. The principle is to invest using money according to the financial capabilities we have, do not force yourself by borrowing or selling valuables to invest in crypto. After that, sit down and be patient and wait for prices to rise, if there is a price increase and you get a profit, you have to sell. Then wait for the price to fall, and buy again, when the price goes up. Simple and indeed requires patience and does not bring ambition to get big profits in a short time. If we can do that, then we will have a great opportunity to win and avoid the risk of losing.
Asantewaa2000

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

“Global loyalty & rewards”

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:09:03 PM

It simply means someone out there did not play his or her cards well that has resulted into that but I think they can give a break and re-strategize   themselves and join again,  who knows they might gain this time round.

//  ✩ RAINCHECK.ORG  //  Pre-sale is now in progress!   //
 A Global Loyalty & Rewards Points Exchange Aggregator Powered by Stellar
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:02:40 PM

It simply means someone out there did not play his or her cards well that has resulted into that but I think they can give a break and re-strategize   themselves and join again,  who knows they might gain this time round.
it's true that you say that in playing in crypto we also need to be able to control our emotions if we get big results and if the market goes down we have to take a break for a while until the market stabilizes again. so it can anticipate the losses

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:12:59 PM

The biggest problem that is difficult for us to face in this investment is emotion, many people because of greed and high ambition, they are ultimately unable to control emotions. That is what causes the risk of loss they experience. For that we should learn to control emotions, so we do not panic and still be able to be in patience which in the end we will win and get results through bitcoin investment.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:16:15 PM

in crypto 1st we have to control our emotion.and then we need to learn about crypto currency.
crypto investment is very simple but earning is so tough.

patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:19:23 PM

I think trading is in need of knowledge about cryptocurrency and also experience. Because trade is full of risks. You can't start it without enough knowledge. You also have to have extensive experience. It depends on you. So keep working hard and finding the right strategy.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:35:06 PM

in crypto 1st we have to control our emotion.and then we need to learn about crypto currency.
crypto investment is very simple but earning is so tough.

All such smart, give wise advice, but they themselves were in the same position as the author of the topic. We all made bets on the growth of the cryptocurrency and all fell into losses. Let's just say to the author: you're not the only one, we're all fools!
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:39:43 PM

The market of cryptocurrency is undergoing a sluggish situation nowadays as the prices still fall. However, if you want to trade in cryptos and gain good profits, you should  educate yourself about cryptos and the technology behind them firstly, then choose a good token depending on the future objectives of the related project so that you can be in the safe zone and not to go bankrupt.

Borisov

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:46:24 PM

The story is sad and at the same time informative . You don't have to get emotional. I, too, was too greedy to take the profits. But I look at it positively, and I learned from it. I'll be smarter next time.
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:58:22 PM

The experience is awful as i have experienced it too! The only difference is that I am humble and learning everyday from my mistakes and you should do the same, learn everyday to avoid crazy mistakes.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
cryptograce

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:00:30 PM

Trading the cryptocurrency market is very risky, one has to gain a good level of experience, and also should understand that investing has to be with an amount affordable to loose.

Lydian Lion
 Rewards for Everyday Activities
http://www.lydian-lion.com
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:20:21 PM

This is a sad story, but it shows your failure to follow the trending. Trying to follow FOMO makes you prey for big fish in Crypto. Looking for short-term profit but want the safety is impossible, or rethink the reason you failed.
pavka

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:20:30 PM

Your story has surprised me very much since even in the midst of the excitement I do not remember what I would expect from a bitcoin growth of up to 50 thousand, at best I was hoping for growth to 25-30 thousand dollars. I also bought bitcoins and while in loss, but do not despair, as I'm waiting for growth in the near future. In addition, I do not invest in the last money, so I do not consider the situation tragic.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
enogheghase123
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 08:29:44 PM

trading, be it in bitcoin or aitcoin is very dynamic. so one should trade with minimal expectations, by so doing, it wont be difficult to move on when the market goes the other way round. The major problem with some crypto currency investors is that they rely so much on their investment, and so get cut up between lines when things dont go as planned.

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1256

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:50:42 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 09:04:59 PM by aoluain

The beauty and trouble with crypto is that anyone can put in as much or as little
as they want at any time. There are warnings posted on this forum which are
timeless, one of which is never invest what you cannot afford to loose

Its hard to hold a loss but in time the bitcoin holding will be a positive result.
As llng as you still hold you havent lost IMO.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:56:24 PM

I bet there is a lot of story just the same as this one.

FOMO happened and next is sh1t.
Looking at how fast the growth bitcoin had last year, it will really make you think to jump in and try to get some thousands of dollars.
After getting in that mark, the greed also increases. They want more.
Looked at twitter accounts of famous people in the crypto world saying it will increase more to 50k USD.
Again greed came in and they dont sell.

Until sh1t happens again.

But just a question for those kind of people. Did you really invest all of your savings? That is where the wrong decision started.
Chicksteen

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:13:22 PM

This the worst case ever happened when you don't diversify an investment and put it all on crypto even you can't afford to lose it all. Investing with crypto is very risky because price fluctuates and no one predict when it is going to happen and by how much. When you are greed to gain profit, you ate emotional in doing things without knowing that it getting worsen.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:28:20 PM

First before trading we should know that there are risks involved and that we must bear in mind,most rimes even when we think we are doing it right it still goes wrong profits making in crypto is unpredictable.There should be more experienced before trading
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: