Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 01:37:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I went bankrupt when I joined in cryptocurrency  (Read 2085 times)
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:58:24 PM

Of course you have read the "terms and conditions" in trading. Because I'm sure there is written "risk" there. Both big and small risks. Especially when you have entered it, you cannot dodge what you have decided. Because each exchanger must have informed you when registering through the "Terms and Conditions" link

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:16:48 AM

He probably came to the crypto world at the wrong place and time. Also, his kind of mentally, getting into crypto solely to be a millionaire, is flawed. If you have that kind of thinking, then you must understand how the trend woks before investing in it. You cannot just dive into the water full of sharks if you do not know how to swim and survive them, otherwise you will get eaten alive. The crypto world is like that. If you start buying and selling and trading without having a full knowledge of cryptocurrency then you really will lose your investment.
G-richy

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:29:09 AM

It depends on the way you plan,crytocurrency is forum for investment  and trading you can go bankrupt today and get richer tomorrow
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:30:27 AM

First, this is not my story, this is a story that a couple, their happiness may be shattered when the husband invests in cryptocurrency and now he is in danger of losing all the money he has invested. And this is the whole story told by the husband
  "In early 2017, I went out with a bunch of friends and heard about a new investment field, cryptocurrency, and at that moment, the field seemed not to be a trend, so I just laughed and ignored it. However, as you know, the storm came in August and October of 2017, the news and media constantly talk about the strong growth and terrible price of bitcoin and of course, I've heard a lot of people become millionaires in that time. Although I have been very careful and understand that high profits will come with high risk but over time, the curiosity and the constant news attacked me, which made me plunge into investment.

And a series of tragedies began to take place from here, in the first stage, I was still very careful and calculating, not greedy but this job is really too much pressure, the market situation makes me tense and tired. In addition, the news and people constantly gave me confidence and made me hope the price of bitcoin increased to $50k and because of that, I decided not to sell anything and then as everyone knows, the market has begun to decline in 2018. Again, I continue to comfort and encourage myself, everything will be fine, I'm still profitable, bitcoin will increase again, so I searched the bottom of the bitcoin and started throwing money into the altcoin and holding on to the long term.

And life is not a dream, the price of the whole market fell, bitcoin almost touched 6k and the common mentality of everyone, seeking restoration and light of hope. I became a short-term trader but with the horror of the market, my capital began to become smaller and smaller, until one day, I almost lost everything, mental breakdown, depressed mood and depression, a very inhibitory emotion, all created something very chaotic, often arguing with my wife unreasonably."

And here is my comment on this story, never think you can become a millionaire in this market when you are just another prey of the other, whales always create beautiful scenery and pictures of the future, that is not true. Play with passion, instead of playing with greed and everything we have, accumulate more experience and absolutely should not give up the main job.

What is your opinion of this story?

Getting involved in investments needs knowledge and dedication. We should learn how the system works and how to make the right decision at the right time. Meaning we should keep track with our business.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:43:56 AM

Well thats why alays says that never go to battle when you have no ammunition’s because its a suicide

The problem here is the concern doesn’t really know how to deal with cryptocurrency thats why he’s outview is different from what is necessary,look at him now fails because of being greedy things that can be prevented if he knows the fundamentals of crypto trading
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:34:49 PM

The benefit last year was for those who have long been spinning in this area, and not for those who succumbed to the mass excitement and began to invest all the money in cryptocurrency. This is the psychology of a person, she sees that someone makes money from almost nothing and thinks that he can do the same. But it does not take into account the market trend and does not take into account the risks. Of course, at the same time on every corner shouted that bitcoin will cost$ 100 000 , but forgot to say what year it will happen. As a result, a lot of people pledged their property to banks and now think how to repay debts.
magnat7691

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:44:07 PM

Most people who are now at a loss after the fall of the market made exactly this mistake - they did not sell their assets on time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1337

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:17:13 PM

Since the first time I decided to join the cryptocurrency world I have always heard (well, read) this: invest only what you can afford to lose. Cryptos are extremely dangerous, especially if you buy in the wrong moment, just like your friend did. I don't wanna say that it was too late but it was wrong, you cannot buy on the hype, you have to wait.
By far this is one of the most difficult things to do in this market, when people see the price has gone up a lot they have the tendency to think that the price is going to do the same for a very long time not understanding that the price it's close to its peak and that the best thing that they can do at that moment is to do nothing and to wait but that can be very counterintuitive for many people especially those which think they need to do something to make money when sometimes the best thing that you can do is to do nothing.
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:30:27 PM

The story line true or lies,anything about bitcoin it depends on the individuals, and I can only for whomever to use spare money until you are very familiar with the cryptoecosystem..
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:37:03 PM

I think many people can relate to the story, I lost my own share of investment after some months but I'm glad I didn't invest all I had as at then. This is why it is advisable for any investment to invest as much as you can afford to lose.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:12:30 PM

The simple and simplified lesson one must learn is that one must do a diligent research in whatever projects one wonna invest his/her $ into likewise cryptocurrency. I must tell you that cryptocurrency that crypto is very volatile and nobody can boldly say that he understood crypto very well, the price is unpredictable likewise the market price of bitcoin and other altcoins.
bentong talong

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:14:22 PM

The story line true or lies,anything about bitcoin it depends on the individuals, and I can only for whomever to use spare money until you are very familiar with the cryptoecosystem..
You will never be bankrupt if you use your money with knowledge. You should not give your all money just to invest in bukas, you should have an strategy about it.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:27:43 PM

First, this is not my story, this is a story that a couple, their happiness may be shattered when the husband invests in cryptocurrency and now he is in danger of losing all the money he has invested. And this is the whole story told by the husband
  "In early 2017, I went out with a bunch of friends and heard about a new investment field, cryptocurrency, and at that moment, the field seemed not to be a trend, so I just laughed and ignored it. However, as you know, the storm came in August and October of 2017, the news and media constantly talk about the strong growth and terrible price of bitcoin and of course, I've heard a lot of people become millionaires in that time. Although I have been very careful and understand that high profits will come with high risk but over time, the curiosity and the constant news attacked me, which made me plunge into investment.

And a series of tragedies began to take place from here, in the first stage, I was still very careful and calculating, not greedy but this job is really too much pressure, the market situation makes me tense and tired. In addition, the news and people constantly gave me confidence and made me hope the price of bitcoin increased to $50k and because of that, I decided not to sell anything and then as everyone knows, the market has begun to decline in 2018. Again, I continue to comfort and encourage myself, everything will be fine, I'm still profitable, bitcoin will increase again, so I searched the bottom of the bitcoin and started throwing money into the altcoin and holding on to the long term.

And life is not a dream, the price of the whole market fell, bitcoin almost touched 6k and the common mentality of everyone, seeking restoration and light of hope. I became a short-term trader but with the horror of the market, my capital began to become smaller and smaller, until one day, I almost lost everything, mental breakdown, depressed mood and depression, a very inhibitory emotion, all created something very chaotic, often arguing with my wife unreasonably."

And here is my comment on this story, never think you can become a millionaire in this market when you are just another prey of the other, whales always create beautiful scenery and pictures of the future, that is not true. Play with passion, instead of playing with greed and everything we have, accumulate more experience and absolutely should not give up the main job.

I fell sorry for what happen on your investment it's just need to accept that this is a risk investment with unpredictable market. If you mismanage your funds and did a mistake on the decision then loses will be your outcome. It's recommended to invest only to the amount that you can afford to lose and never expect too much. I know many of here with same story of yours. I'm hoping that you may recover your lose and gain confidence to invest again in a better strategy.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:31:18 PM

Crypto is like gambling or playing poker, you need to know your stuff before investing / playing otherwise you can and will lose a lot. The media was partly responsible because they only showed the gains, but never the past losses

Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:48:59 PM

I fell sorry for what happen on your investment it's just need to accept that this is a risk investment with unpredictable market. If you mismanage your funds and did a mistake on the decision then loses will be your outcome. It's recommended to invest only to the amount that you can afford to lose and never expect too much. I know many of here with same story of yours. I'm hoping that you may recover your lose and gain confidence to invest again in a better strategy.
Right.Many of here have experienced that already but still manage to invest again and by that time they have succeeded already.Knowing that crypto investment has a high risks,then invest only what you can afford to lose.Investing is like gambling,you have no guarantee that you will make profit in the end,so do not expect too much so you won't be depressed when it ended in a negative way.
Tomak

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:50:43 PM

Crypto is not a joke. If you have weak hands you can bankrupt with the speed of light.  First learn the market cycles then invest and dont forget to turn off your emotions. Simple  Grin

Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:50:31 AM

Never think become millionaire in just one night. Investment is very high game and i am believe its not wise to put all our money in single investment. Every investment have risk and we should make anticipation and research before investing our money

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
anggada18

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:06:31 AM

in the crypto world that I got, I can't use the experience of others to survive here. all your choices, how do you react. it could be that destruction comes to us because of our own negligence. lack of insight into something we live in is dangerous, going and reading a lot is the key that I hold
CoinsGazer

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:23:32 AM

Any investment has certain risks, so make sure that your investment amount is within your acceptable range.
FinnethB

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:24:35 AM

It’s really hard to identify who’s to deal with most specially theres a scam everywhere. That’s the main reason why I don’t want to invest. Upon reading all the articles I found out that theres a project that are fighting against scams. Have you hard about this project? Myshield, the first Anti-Scam platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: