Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:05:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I went bankrupt when I joined in cryptocurrency  (Read 2086 times)
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:46:35 AM

Your story is kind of sad. Like everyone has said, cryptocurrency is a risky investment, you could lost everything in one night or you could gain thousands of dollars in one night. My opinion is that they've invested in a wrong time which makes them lost money. But remember, with this experience we will be wiser and more careful. I hope they get on their feet. Good luck to everyone.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:45:01 AM

Your story is kind of sad. Like everyone has said, cryptocurrency is a risky investment, you could lost everything in one night or you could gain thousands of dollars in one night. My opinion is that they've invested in a wrong time which makes them lost money. But remember, with this experience we will be wiser and more careful. I hope they get on their feet. Good luck to everyone.
I almost get bankrupt too  ut when I realized if I still continue to invest then possible I'll lose all my money. Also I realize that its important to know if your asset has potential so that you might avoid losing money. And I think its better to know your investment first before you invest to. I suggest to you to learn from it and still continue but this time be wiser enough than before, so that you will not do the same mistake again.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:46:47 PM

This is the story of many traders when they began to invest in different projects , but if a person entered into the cryptocurrency in August , the profit he received, because bitcoin began to fall after January.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1343

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:57:59 PM

Never think become millionaire in just one night. Investment is very high game and i am believe its not wise to put all our money in single investment. Every investment have risk and we should make anticipation and research before investing our money
This is probably one of the worse mistakes that investors make, investing is a game that takes a lot of time and in which if you want to see good results you need to be ready to play it for a very long time, but people want immediate results, they want to earn a fortune in just a few weeks or months and even if you were able to do that which is almost impossible you will lose all that money if you keep investing.
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:04:53 PM

This market is very insidious, and succumbing to the excitement you can really lose all your money. But if you stick to one strategy and weigh your every decision, you can succeed.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:12:19 PM

I myself have suffered many setbacks at the very beginning of my earnings on investments. I did not have enough knowledge for trading and I spent a lot of money on it. And so since then prefer to invest in the long term. And now I really started making money on cryptocurrency. Therefore, it all depends on you.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:37:06 PM

Many investors who have failed, for some reason begin to blame it on bitcoin. But usually, these people are to blame for their failures. This market requires continuous improvement of knowledge if you want to achieve real success.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:43:06 PM

It is known that investing in cryptocurrencies is riskier than the other investments, because the market is unstable and the price are always volatile. So you don't have to invest more than what you afford to lose. Also, you have to be patient a little bit, it requires time until the prices start to increase again.
Sealis

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:39:52 PM

Why'd you give up and then started blaming the market? Man up and take responsibility for your actions mate. Don't blame crypto that you got scared and wanted to return the investments you made. Besides, It was you that let the voices of others affect your decision making. Blaming is a very easy thing to do. But at least put your hand on your heart and ask yourself first, am I blaming the right thing?
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 08:42:50 PM

Cryptocurrency is a very risky venture, a lot of persons have gone bankrupt through this... There are a bunch of persons who think it's a get rich quick kinda scheme, so they plunge all they got into it with a proper research or analysis... But, after a good research and hard work, they will come back to make some profits again.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
TheLoser

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:58:09 PM

I think that no one knew in 2017 what will happen to Bitcoin in 2018, so many have invested all their money in cryptocurrency in order to get the maximum income, but as a result, on the contrary, they lost everything. Therefore, you need to be very careful in investing in Bitcoin and Altcoins, since the market is not predictable.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:05:56 PM

I really appreciate because you shared your experience but from your story actually cryptocurrencies are not wrong but Your step is wrong, why do I say that, because until now I didn't feel bankrupt even though my asset crypto value dropped 60% from May, so be patient if your assets go down wait until the value goes up again  Wink

shashikamal

Activity: 197

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:11:57 PM

After reading it till the end he has given some suggestions, his mistakes as a advice for others. This is what happens when you are not proficient enough of what you are doing. He says that he was profitable but not sell them listening to others. This is lack of home work & basic theory of being greedy while you are witnessing a huge green candle. People are fallen in unrealistic trends in a minute where they need education. Studying in schools for 12 or 13 years to be eligible to come as a complete personality. But in investments? Where are we? Due to failure of a wrong practice we shouldn't underestimate the value of the Crypto Currencies. Don't be a trap of others. Learn well before doing anything.

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:31:18 PM

bitcoin will increase again, so I searched the bottom of the bitcoin and started throwing money into the altcoin and holding on to the long term.

[...]

never think you can become a millionaire in this market when you are just another prey of the other, whales always create beautiful scenery and pictures of the future,
What is your opinion of this story?
This guy in story failed miserably because instead keeping to his word holding to bitcoin until it will gain value again he decided to buy altcoins (?!). This was his failure. If he would stick to bitcoin, he would never loose money until he have sold them, and he wouldn't before price rise again.
So this was his biggest failure, he didnt listen to himself.

I think your summary of this story is wrong also, its not about whales, its not about mystic moves of market, it was this guy from this story own mistakes. We cant blame others for own mistakes can't we?
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:31:30 PM

First, this is not my story, this is a story that a couple, their happiness may be shattered when the husband invests in cryptocurrency and now he is in danger of losing all the money he has invested. And this is the whole story told by the husband
  "In early 2017, I went out with a bunch of friends and heard about a new investment field, cryptocurrency, and at that moment, the field seemed not to be a trend, so I just laughed and ignored it. However, as you know, the storm came in August and October of 2017, the news and media constantly talk about the strong growth and terrible price of bitcoin and of course, I've heard a lot of people become millionaires in that time. Although I have been very careful and understand that high profits will come with high risk but over time, the curiosity and the constant news attacked me, which made me plunge into investment.

And a series of tragedies began to take place from here, in the first stage, I was still very careful and calculating, not greedy but this job is really too much pressure, the market situation makes me tense and tired. In addition, the news and people constantly gave me confidence and made me hope the price of bitcoin increased to $50k and because of that, I decided not to sell anything and then as everyone knows, the market has begun to decline in 2018. Again, I continue to comfort and encourage myself, everything will be fine, I'm still profitable, bitcoin will increase again, so I searched the bottom of the bitcoin and started throwing money into the altcoin and holding on to the long term.

And life is not a dream, the price of the whole market fell, bitcoin almost touched 6k and the common mentality of everyone, seeking restoration and light of hope. I became a short-term trader but with the horror of the market, my capital began to become smaller and smaller, until one day, I almost lost everything, mental breakdown, depressed mood and depression, a very inhibitory emotion, all created something very chaotic, often arguing with my wife unreasonably."

And here is my comment on this story, never think you can become a millionaire in this market when you are just another prey of the other, whales always create beautiful scenery and pictures of the future, that is not true. Play with passion, instead of playing with greed and everything we have, accumulate more experience and absolutely should not give up the main job.

Every commodity market including cryptocurrency will test you with risk and kindness as a trial which's true. Each of us has a different experience in each forum that comes in turn. Trade and investment always coupled with the risks of each, and we are obliged to try as hard as possible to endure emotions and increase patience. Every new or old investor, there is no chance to evade (nor can it avoid) from what has been determined by the market. Each of the investors will experience it equally and evenly. Cryptocurrency's very speculative, they go down and go up very fast if you have faith in that, I don't think there's another way but to hold it for longer.

Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:48:23 PM

Somebodies luck is certainly not every man's luck. The husband should have studied first all there is to know about cryptocurrency. He should have equipped himself with all the necessary "tools" needed in such a tremendously unpredictable field of investment such as knowledge/proper skills, courage and most especially ton of patience. It is not a game that can be mastered in just one sitting. Well Sir [the husband], its all under the bridge now, and i'm so sorry that you've learned your lesson in the most shattering way.

Omoiloye

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:32:18 PM

The first rule of any investments either cryptocurrencies or stocks is first..  Never invest what you can't afford to lose. If the husband had prior crypto trading experience it would have been better in making better decisions. But my believe is that our experiences today shape us for a better tommorrow.
biddybee

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:37:50 PM

No matter how profitable it is, never be in a hurry to join the multitude in any investment that you have not taken time to study and get a hold of at least the basics. Learn to manage your risks and avoid investing with what you cannot afford to lose. A bad move coupled with an unprepared mind is a big disaster waiting to happen. Lastly, learn to control your emotions, especially in Cryptocurrency.

Cheers
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:58:30 PM

It's a sad story, if only he researched and seek crypto knowledge before investing, he wouldn't have been in that mess.
Crypto can give scary especially when you see your fund decreasing, your action thereafter define your knowledge of Crypto.  Patience is key at times.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:30:03 AM

First, this is not my story, this is a story that a couple, their happiness may be shattered when the husband invests in cryptocurrency and now he is in danger of losing all the money he has invested. And this is the whole story told by the husband
  "In early 2017, I went out with a bunch of friends and heard about a new investment field, cryptocurrency, and at that moment, the field seemed not to be a trend, so I just laughed and ignored it. However, as you know, the storm came in August and October of 2017, the news and media constantly talk about the strong growth and terrible price of bitcoin and of course, I've heard a lot of people become millionaires in that time. Although I have been very careful and understand that high profits will come with high risk but over time, the curiosity and the constant news attacked me, which made me plunge into investment.

And a series of tragedies began to take place from here, in the first stage, I was still very careful and calculating, not greedy but this job is really too much pressure, the market situation makes me tense and tired. In addition, the news and people constantly gave me confidence and made me hope the price of bitcoin increased to $50k and because of that, I decided not to sell anything and then as everyone knows, the market has begun to decline in 2018. Again, I continue to comfort and encourage myself, everything will be fine, I'm still profitable, bitcoin will increase again, so I searched the bottom of the bitcoin and started throwing money into the altcoin and holding on to the long term.

And life is not a dream, the price of the whole market fell, bitcoin almost touched 6k and the common mentality of everyone, seeking restoration and light of hope. I became a short-term trader but with the horror of the market, my capital began to become smaller and smaller, until one day, I almost lost everything, mental breakdown, depressed mood and depression, a very inhibitory emotion, all created something very chaotic, often arguing with my wife unreasonably."

And here is my comment on this story, never think you can become a millionaire in this market when you are just another prey of the other, whales always create beautiful scenery and pictures of the future, that is not true. Play with passion, instead of playing with greed and everything we have, accumulate more experience and absolutely should not give up the main job.

Crypto trading indeed seems very complicated and real tests adrenaline, when we run it, except for them who are professional and experienced. In trading, anyone can experience loss, if they don't understand well how it works and how technically.
Whatever form of failure you experience, doesn't mean you're destined to endure it forever. Learn what you can from that bad experience and move on to the future you want. You must know, that your past's not the same as your future and not what you did yesterday, but what you're doing now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: