Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:09:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I went bankrupt when I joined in cryptocurrency  (Read 2085 times)
sngwinner

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:52:42 PM

This very unfortunate to hear. Feel so sorry for this person but a lot can be learnt from this. It sums up what have been said severally on this platform. Invest as much as you can lose, dont expect to get rich within days in crypto and as much as possible, educate yourself especially when you want to venture into trading.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Patpro

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:04:51 PM

The cause of your problem is that you had unrealistic expectation as you entered the market. Moreover, greediness brought you in. I think you can save yourself the next time by taking time to educate yourself anutime you wish to invest in anything ever again.

BLOCKVEST | PRIVATE SALE NOW |
INNOVATING THE CRYPTO CURRENCYWORLD.The First Licensed & Registered Cryptocurr (https://blockvestico.io/)
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:10:12 PM

There are a lot of stories like your husband.I agree with you that of all situations you need to gain experience and learn.Bitcoin will still cost more than a few times. Just your husband did not wait for this time.Bitcoin has always grown in price, but now it is more or less stabilized. If you decide to invest, then be ready and wait for the profit not for 1 week or 1 month. Such rules.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:36:21 PM

Cryptocurrency is a risky type of investment. Therefore, you should be prepared for the fact that you can lose everything. Big risk can bring greater profits. If you want less risk, it is better to keep money in dollars.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:56:30 PM

Not all people will really have a good story with cryptocurrencies because it depends on your decisions being made and that's how investor's story are made. If you are just always making good decisions, then you will probably have good story to be told.

chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:58:36 PM

I think people in majority concentrate more on just quick money rather than getting some sufficient knowledge first, especially about projects they invest in. Knowledge will be your guidance and will help you make reasonable decisions rather than act in emotions and loose your money in the end.
Yes it can happen to them or beginners who are affected by big profits or maybe they invest randomly and don't pay attention to the project in more detail. Because I personally rarely see events like this where someone went bankrupt when he just joined the cryptocurrency, with this incident I hope that more people will be more careful to invest in cryptocurrency, because not all of them have great potential in the future.

There's no fixed profit that will rise eventually in the future, and these people who just joined investments of cryptocurrency, didn't actually learned the risk and benefits of crypto. Given to that random investments for a specific projects which has an involvement of crypto, it doesn't mean all of them can be trusted. Most of them we're scam, and only selected one can be considered future profit gainers. To be careful is somewhat a knowledge learned from a certain mistakes, and hopefully we can deal with it with the next projects to join with.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 08:30:25 AM

This is not the first time I'm seeing such a situation, nor the second. And it won't stop. The thing is, such situations are tied with investment, and that is why it's mostly advised to trade, invest with your brain not your heart. I'm sorry to the couple, and I hope they come back up in really no time. For everyone reading this, please follow the simple rules of investing, you can have a broker who really have the intelligence and the experience in crypto trading so that you can have at least 70% of its chances of it crashing on you lowered.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:03:23 AM

before joining the crypto currency then you must know the risks and you have to know the characters from crypto who have prices that are difficult to predict and will continue to change so that you will be ready and know what you have to do
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 05:52:58 PM

Every people have different kind of stories, but not all of them ends with happiness. It's really hard to give advice someone about crypto, all i wanted to say that, becarefull before investing and invest not much money which can hurt you.
KAPOORSHAH

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:55:54 PM

If you invested only to bitcoin and still holding, just keep holding, because as you can see, the price everyday is not always the same,

It could go up and could go down as well. Bitcoin will going to comeback not only on $13K but more than that for sure.

You are only almost 1 year in the industry, that's still early, you need more experience, and more learnings. But if you invested to many cryptos and making trades

everyday, that's a different story.
Albert211994

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:57:22 PM

That is why it is bad to jump into something you do not fully understand. He does not know bitcoin, yet he invested in  it. And then when things is going bad, he jump into another thing he does not know, trading. It is just money, if he can collect himself, he can earn it back. And hopefully, in the future, he can have a better decision in making his investments.
Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 06:27:58 PM

First, I would like to apologize to you. I also recently participated in the electronic market, and also drawn some experience for myself that is never invested under FOMO. Wish you luck with this market

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 09:53:46 PM

That's what you get for going all in on such a volatile industry. Never go all in on ANYTHING.

Hedge your risks, diversify your portfolio and set stop losses for everything. You can still make money in crypto, just be damn careful whilst trying!
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:16:36 PM

Its always good to spread your investments. Even Mr Warren Buffet gives this as an advice on not placing all your eggs in one basket. Just look at those holding firms, they have different business but they all started with just 1 and eventually they grow and diversify. Problem with others is they think crypto is just Buy, Sleep and Sell. It doesn't work like that, it also requires a little effort to monitor the price and do a research. Even in other businesses, like Nokia where they failed to catch up with the market or they failed to evolve, their #1 spot 15 years ago in mobile phone industry was taken away from them.
Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:20:17 PM

when I first joined the cryiptocurrency I also went bankrupt bro. but I tried to get up as much as possible. finally I can get a profit. so that it can help my economic growth bro

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:24:50 PM

And a series of tragedies began to take place from here, in the first stage, I was still very careful and calculating, not greedy but this job is really too much pressure, the market situation makes me tense and tired. In addition, the news and people constantly gave me confidence and made me hope the price of bitcoin increased to $50k and because of that, I decided not to sell anything and then as everyone knows, the market has begun to decline in 2018. Again, I continue to comfort and encourage myself, everything will be fine, I'm still profitable, bitcoin will increase again, so I searched the bottom of the bitcoin and started throwing money into the altcoin and holding on to the long term.

After I read its chronological order, it seems that there is something wrong with what you are doing, you enter at the wrong time, when the market price is soaring, as high as possible, of course if you make a sale in 2018, you will experience huge loss.

You have to believe bitcoin will definitely arrive at $ 50k in the future, if you have faith in it, and still have the bitcoin you bought at that time, you should wait, a beautiful moment will surely come and be able to treat your wounds.
Freegan

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:31:48 PM

Unfortunately, and contrary to what many people think of the crypto market, money is not created from thin air and for some to win many others have to lose. Unfortunately many unsuspecting investors were carried away by the euphoria of cryptocurrencies throughout 2017 and the results were truly tragic for many of them. But of course we should not blame the market for our bad decisions; we must assume the consequences of our greed and learn from it so as not to repeat it again.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:39:18 PM

when I first joined the cryiptocurrency I also went bankrupt bro. but I tried to get up as much as possible. finally I can get a profit. so that it can help my economic growth bro

same here but i think almost all of us do already experienced it at first when we are new to this crypto currency business , that is because we dont have any experience yet but as soon as we learn the basics of it and we learn to improve our self from our mistakes and errors , we can soon master them and we can now be able to gain a consistent profit .  we can recover our past losses and we can earn a much better income in the future as long as the market will be in good shape .
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:48:04 PM

If you invested only to bitcoin and still holding, just keep holding, because as you can see, the price everyday is not always the same,

It could go up and could go down as well. Bitcoin will going to comeback not only on $13K but more than that for sure.

You are only almost 1 year in the industry, that's still early, you need more experience, and more learnings. But if you invested to many cryptos and making trades

everyday, that's a different story.

And i would add here that when people invest they better make sure to leave money in the bank, around $1000-$2000 could work in case something happens or if you need money for anything - Since you just can't use your Bitcoin if the price fell a lot under the price you bought it. And this is something that is constantly happening in this world.

If you have a family then you better don't risk losing your house and/or their well-being for anything in this world. A lot more money can be nice, but you can't play with something so important.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:57:25 AM

Its good for them they join in cryptocurrency before 2017. That year is best year for cryptocurrency so far and 2018 its hard year for investor because most crypto price drop the price. But if we keep hold it for long term, i am believe it will profitable investment

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: