Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:47:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I went bankrupt when I joined in cryptocurrency  (Read 2085 times)
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:28:33 AM

when I entered the cryptocurrency world my experience was very lucky and very good because at that time I learned how to get free bitcoin that I could get from the faucet and so on so I could get trading capital that I could use up to now. patience is the key.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Amadeo33

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:33:35 PM

Very sad story. But I think if you consider the purchase of cryptocurrencies as an investment then you need find out the basic rules of investing. One of the most important rules is to differentiate your investments. The author should`t have invested all his money only in bitcoins. It was necessary to study the entire cryptocurrency market and invest part of the money in other promising altcoins.

bxipp

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:00:44 PM

That is why before buying and trade in cryptocurrency first you need to learn how the market are. We all know how easy the market to drop when it high bump. Learn and study about cryptocurrency. Regret later is not used anymore.
wolffy0216

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:11:16 PM

That is why before buying and trade in cryptocurrency first you need to learn how the market are. We all know how easy the market to drop when it high bump. Learn and study about cryptocurrency. Regret later is not used anymore.

Whatever happened the most important thing is we have learned lessons from it and next time we will be more careful in making new investments. And we need to study more before investing huge capital.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:16:40 PM

when I entered the cryptocurrency world my experience was very lucky and very good because at that time I learned how to get free bitcoin that I could get from the faucet and so on so I could get trading capital that I could use up to now. patience is the key.

The same thing I experienced because I got a little good profit but it was different from a few months. Bitcoin prices are not as good as they used to be. A little sad thing.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
obasi

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:18:16 PM

This is a pathetic and sad story. I wish he had more research and understood the space more.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:20:16 PM

Investing bitcoin as a job creates more income because it is so volatile that if we just focus on it and when the risk comes we will lose.
yes, when we jump into the world of crypto, only the risks that make us lose. but the risk has become commonplace and we can reduce it if we are smart and wise in making a decision.
4rzun4

Activity: 620

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:30:21 PM

Bitcoin is the concern of many people when the price rises quite high by around $ 20,000 at the end of 2017, many people want to have bitcoin and they are even willing to leave the main job and switch focus to bitcoin. At present what they expect is not in accordance with the reality that is happening, giving rise to negative thoughts on bitcoin. For this reason, we should think well before doing something and do not follow lust to try something big in a short time and leave or sacrifice what we already have. Investing in bitcoin promises great profits, but it's best to invest safely using the money we have without forcing ourselves to borrow money or sell the house we have.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:34:05 PM

It is always like that when you do not understand the cryptocurrency  and just follow others without any know how on cryptocurreny. It is always good to know the rudiments of any business you want to do at least the foundation of the business. He should hold what is left so that when the market reverse and the price will move up for more profit. If he could not be patient and wait for the market to rally he will lose all the investment.
munify

Activity: 386

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:44:28 PM

You are too careless in making choices to save your money in crypto, and are too optimistic about profits so you forget the risk of crypto. This is a sad story, but you are not frustrated and go home with losses. Be patient, this crypto still has a chance to grow, and if you hold it you still have a chance to recover your losses.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
manyu22

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:45:31 PM

It is always like that when you do not understand the cryptocurrency  and just follow others without any know how on cryptocurreny. It is always good to know the rudiments of any business you want to do at least the foundation of the business. He should hold what is left so that when the market reverse and the price will move up for more profit. If he could not be patient and wait for the market to rally he will lose all the investment.
Yes, experience and knowledge are very important, it will be a foundation for us. if we don't know anything about cryptocurrency and just just imitate our friends, we will only get losses, because we don't know the market conditions, and we need patience to wait for the market to rise, because market conditions don't always improve, but will experience a pair ebb
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:50:46 PM

Bitcoin is the concern of many people when the price rises quite high by around $ 20,000 at the end of 2017, many people want to have bitcoin and they are even willing to leave the main job and switch focus to bitcoin. At present what they expect is not in accordance with the reality that is happening, giving rise to negative thoughts on bitcoin. For this reason, we should think well before doing something and do not follow lust to try something big in a short time and leave or sacrifice what we already have. Investing in bitcoin promises great profits, but it's best to invest safely using the money we have without forcing ourselves to borrow money or sell the house we have.
You're right about the tips you gave on not borrowing money or selling house to invest in bitcoin but the problem the person in subject have was following the crowd cause he didn't take his time to understand the most important aspect in cryptocurrency trading and investment which are when to invest/trade and how to prevent losses.
I dont agree with what you said about "leave or sacrifice what we already have" cause we have seen a lot of people who leaves and sacrifices what they already have into bitcoin and they were happy today just because the know the in depth of the project.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 197

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:57:25 PM

Obviously people convince to adopt cryptocurrency because of the opportunity become a millionaire
But didn't learn wel how to accept risk in this new digital currency possible to lose all investment in a quick
Specially in trading if they didn't know the right deriction to earn profits

larrylegend33

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:59:53 PM

There is a danger in every business, if you invest to something there would be lots of risk. So cryptocurrency have it too. The bankrupting depends on the how you invest. If you spread your risks you can't reach to zero i guess.. I am holder bitcoin and 300 another altcoins too. There are rising or fallings every new day in my accounts, i just try to catch the right time to exchange them..
bitcoins94

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:31:36 PM

I am sorry this happen to you. You should have a look to AML BitCoin. AML BitCoin rests on a privately regulated public blockchain that facilitates AML-KYC compliance and identifies criminals associated with illicit transactions while maintaining and strengthening the privacy protections for legitimate users.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

I am sorry to hear that,  I know there are failed stories in bitcoin journey and it makes me feel bad about it. I know its nlt easy to earn funds and invested to projects in the market.  Sad to say you are victim of the low price rate and the months of unstable value. I just hope you can find new ways to succeed and get what you lost.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:11:29 PM

You are too careless in making choices to save your money in crypto, and are too optimistic about profits so you forget the risk of crypto. This is a sad story, but you are not frustrated and go home with losses. Be patient, this crypto still has a chance to grow, and if you hold it you still have a chance to recover your losses.
Overconfidence is not that good if you think the system is perfect, everything has a set of limitation and we should aware of that too. More and less is not really good that's why we have to stay in the middle because if we push too much of what is our intention then it's too late to realize that we are off the grid already.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:16:27 PM

Mismanagement of assets or mishandling it can be the reason why you will suffer from bankruptcy. Others who have managed their assets properly became succesful and i think hodling their assets in times of crisis is one of the reasons behind their success.
This is the key, many traders think that they only need to have some knowledge about how to beat the markets and they are going to become rich thanks to that knowledge, but that is not the way it works, even if you have a way to earn money out of the markets that doesn't mean that you're going to obtain profits out of them, you need to have a way to manage your money so when a long string of losses happens you do not go bankrupt.

So you need to manage your money in a very careful way because if you do not then it is likely that when all of those losses happens you will be unable to recover or it is even possible that you lose all your money.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:32:33 PM

What people should learn from this story is to withdraw their profits until its not to late. If you invested for example 10.000$ and you double your money in a few months I would say it's better to just get your money, take a break and then come back with a another investment when you are ready to do it. Don't expect to make 100.000$ from 10.000$ just by investing and then waiting for your profits because that is never going to happen.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:57:32 PM

Everything here in this industry has a risk involve, this has been said many times in the forum actually. Then, most of the members of this forum also reminded several times especially for the newbies that we must be careful and always study first, read most often, watch you tube video about crypto, so in the end we won't be like others ended up into nothing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: