Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:59:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why my position is decrease from Jr member to Newbie  (Read 279 times)
nischal123 (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:47:37 PM

Hi all  in 16/09/2018 i was jr member but right now i am newbie. Its been 11 month  i joined bitcointalk why my position is decrease from jr member to Newbie.
How can i upgrade newbie post to junior again.
Thank you.
Have a great day.
vovanlau1

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:13:22 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

Hi all  in 16/09/2018 i was jr member but right now i am newbie. Its been 11 month  i joined bitcointalk why my position is decrease from jr member to Newbie.
How can i upgrade newbie post to junior again.
Thank you.
Have a great day.
You can read this post : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5030366.0
The new merit system will help reduce spam a little bit, we will see the fresh forum at the next time.
TTshingeki

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:16:31 PM

you need at least 1 merit to increase to Jr member
SoiledDove

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:06:43 AM

where can i get merit?

I read somewhere that you can buy merit, but even if that was possible, I wouldn't like it. I always try to write helpful, valuable posts, but I have seen posts of mine which were not really considered very good in spite of my best efforts. Is there some link which could show newbies how to gain merit? If there is, can someone please share the link?
popster22

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:14:20 AM

There's a new rule we need to gain at least 1 merit to stay your account in Jr Member ,to gain merit we need to be active here in forum and make a quality post so that members will give you merit.
Obiwankenodium
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:16:08 AM

where can i get merit?

I read somewhere that you can buy merit, but even if that was possible, I wouldn't like it. I always try to write helpful, valuable posts, but I have seen posts of mine which were not really considered very good in spite of my best efforts. Is there some link which could show newbies how to gain merit? If there is, can someone please share the link?
this is a useful link explaining how to get merit:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4932316.0

And dont buy merit, if you want to have some of the advantages of higher (member) rank you can buy a copper  membership, please see rhe following link. Its only about 11 euro:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote

Romanfifind

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:58:32 AM

but what should I do to improve?
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:14:27 AM

but what should I do to improve?
You should read and start participating in real discussions here in this forum if you want to improve. Also, avoid shitposting(posting things that are off-topic to the discussion in a thread) and spamming in order to rank up.
I have seen posts of mine which were not really considered very good in spite of my best efforts.
Always remember that when you are really making a constructive post, a merit or two will inevitably come your way no matter what your rank is so long as you are participating in discussions.
hamdyinvestments

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:43:46 PM

Good advice, but the problem is it seems there are too many people on the forums for the merit system to be justly and efficiently functioning imo.

Too bad I got deranked to newbie again because I never received a single merit (sure half of my msgs are bounties but the other half are not), so now I cant even "change" my signature lol

Feels like being back to school again and I'm sent to detention.
Obiwankenodium
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 01:17:45 PM

Good advice, but the problem is it seems there are too many people on the forums for the merit system to be justly and efficiently functioning imo.

Too bad I got deranked to newbie again because I never received a single merit (sure half of my msgs are bounties but the other half are not), so now I cant even "change" my signature lol

Feels like being back to school again and I'm sent to detention.
You can still get yourself a copper membership for 0.00208333 btc, with this you can set a Member rank signature (which is even 1 rank higher then you had before as a jr. Member). I posted a link to the copper membership page a view posts above this one,but here it is again:
I have done this myself, its a couple of minutes work.

boysthanos12

Activity: 34
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:06:01 PM

New rule implemented by theymos because of shitpost, 0 merit no jr. member for you. You can be junior member once you get meeit for your own.
icroatt

Activity: 63
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:04:21 PM

where can i get merit?

this is a useful link explaining how to get merit:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4932316.0

And dont buy merit, if you want to have some of the advantages of higher (member) rank you can buy a copper  membership, please see rhe following link. Its only about 11 euro:

Adding to this, absolutely do not try and buy (nor sell) merit. Doing so will most likely result in you earning negative trust or possibly getting restricted in other ways. Buying and selling of Merit is technically against the rules and guidelines set forth for Bitcointalk. Merit is a gauge for others to see how helpful your posts have been on the forum, and they must be earned. Otherwise, as was stated above, you can buy a copper membership and the funds spent on this are used to keep Bitcointalk running.

A long time Bitcointalk user, TMAN, made a guide on how to better earn merit at this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3376729.0;topicseen

The above guide is probably one of my favorites on earning merit.
muhammedayo1

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

Stalker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:28:54 PM

I was highly surprised when I saw that as well . The new development should gave been announced earlier for us to be aware of its implementation.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Muhammedayo

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:17:08 PM

Just like my namesake have mentioned above ,it's quite disheartening seeing this development without a prior notice.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: