Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:52:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The idea of ​​promotion of ICO in 2018  (Read 65 times)
alesnoy (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:16:02 PM
Merited by apaev (5)

The idea of ​​promotion of ICO in 2018

I want to hold an ICO, but I do not have an extra billion dollars. I had a question that does not allow me to calm down. I personally know a lot of people who raised more than $ 100 million in 2017 through ICO? But they all used a massive bombing of Facebook (direct advertising and retargeting), and after the subscription to E-Mail sent reminder constantly.

That is, how was it?

1) We create a website with ICO advertising.
2) We launch a massive advertisement ICO through Facebook and Google, and also include retargeting to constantly torment users who have had the imprudence to visit our site.
3) We catch people in the telegram chat and in MailChimp / and make them constantly send out and announcements on the ICO.
However, now advertising on Facebook advertising ICO is prohibited (like google, twitter, mailchimp).

What now?
I thought, what if I just form a blog inside my site? Write there really interesting articles (or as an option just to publish an article from the whitepaper).

1) We create a site with a diary of the project (we describe the project, we conduct a history, we write similar stuff about the technology of block-books).
2) Create a facebook group and publish each new article (with a screenshot and a link to the site).
3) We put retargeting on the site (twitter, fb, linkedin itp).
4) We launch advertising of our posts on facebook, which lead to articles on blockage or history (but do not call for the purchase of tokens).
5) We find the e-mail service, which does not block emails related to crypto or ICO. We collect e-mail users.
6) Announce the ICO and warm up the interest through E-mail using weekly cool and possibly useful articles.
7) Retarget the traffic again and so and go again in a circle.
In general, we stress that we need people to be caught. And in no way do we give hints that we are advertising ICO.

What do we get in this way:

1) Increase the priority on social networks. We need to fill the story in the group Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram (it's needed, do not argue)
1) We will form a trust (it will show that the site was created not in 1 day, but the history is tracked). That is, a potential token buyer or institutional investor will receive an additional signal that you are "clean"
2) SEO promotion through qualitative and unique articles (which we naturally will be carefully optimized). Thus, we will receive additional free traffic from social networks.
3) We will increase our knowledge on the topic of blockade and then we can use it later (for example, speaking at conferences)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: