Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:42:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum Bitcointalk so hard now, i give up.  (Read 719 times)
Xiao Mei Mei (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:26:00 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5030366.msg45810400#msg45810400 do you see this post has benefits? go to hell if yes, but very easily does he get merit? thank you.
It was better than any post you've made thus far.

just asking and get merit ? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5030366.msg45810974#msg45810974
Check the linked thread. The user merited his post (instead of his topic) since while he does not want to endorse the project itself, the merited user has already demonstrated the ability to create substantially constructive content.

You can keep pulling up examples of perceived wrongdoings in the Merit system (and I'm sure you'll find some actual abuse of it if you try long enough) but in the end , if you produce content that other users find useful, you will receive Merit. If you post stuff that no one finds useful, no one will give you Merit. Plain and simple.

okay i will try to make the best content, but i am sure something that i consider quality is not necessarily quality for others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xiao Mei Mei (OP)

Activity: 291

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:28:03 PM

i dont know what admin do for he make the rules about ranking in Bitcointalk, because i think very hard to get merit and make my ranking increase to Member, but now i lost my hope to get ranking Member, because my ranking down to Newbie and i dont know how i can do in this forum, i give up in this forum, because now in this forum to up ranking in Jr Member so hard, especially in the ranking Member or more. i hope the admin make ranking in this forum is easy again.

thank you

I saw that there was nothing right and nothing wrong from the beginning to the end in this discussion, because everyone was free to give opinions. but I hope maybe you can act by showing something more positive than you complain, because complaining cannot change anything but by action you can change something.

maybe you are right everyone is free to make opinion, but most people think my opinion is wrong and incorrect.
Spidey999
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:29:03 PM

Why to give up? Every end is a new beginning. So try to make quality posts and you'll get some merits
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:37:27 PM

i dont know what admin do for he make the rules about ranking in Bitcointalk, because i think very hard to get merit and make my ranking increase to Member, but now i lost my hope to get ranking Member, because my ranking down to Newbie and i dont know how i can do in this forum, i give up in this forum, because now in this forum to up ranking in Jr Member so hard, especially in the ranking Member or more. i hope the admin make ranking in this forum is easy again.

thank you
Don't be so naive look at the brighter side! theymos has brought the jr. member account without merit to be demoted and yet he keeps the balance by letting you pay a small fee and let you use images and avatar in your profile just like those full member do. Then this will add
your reward stakes by wearing the avatar or images they provide the signature bounty campaign program. Take a look on this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote this will  help you to get your account to jr. member and you can wear your signature and an avatar.
You can also visit this thread to get the details why theymos made a hard decision on the jr. member rank requirement.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5030366.0
Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 04:37:47 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (1)

yes thank you, you are just someone who is lucky to have known this forum for longer so you can get a very high ranking, but if you are in my position then I am 100% sure that you will feel what I feel right now.
Bullshit. You account is older than mine by 6 days considering the day of registration.  Angry
Posting quality isn't determined by the length of the post, it is determined by how helpful they are. Almost all your shit posts are in spam mega threads and  none of them contribute to the discussion nor it hasn't helped at least 1 member. Your knowledge is equivalent to zero in crypto considering the shitposts you have made so far. Stop posting in Altcoin Discussion and try to gain some knowledge in quality posting so that you may receive a single merit before you fade out completely.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:45:50 PM

Don't give up man, it's not that hard to get 1 merit, we  just need to improve our post and replies so that the bitcointalk forum would minimize spamming and trash post.
sakrosak

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:18:38 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5030366.msg45810400#msg45810400 do you see this post has benefits? go to hell if yes, but very easily does he get merit? thank you.
It was better than any post you've made thus far.
I see that you give merit to this post, are these posts worthy of getting merit? the answer is no.
1 merit is more meaningful if given to a newbie (I don't expect it). it is your right to give merit to anyone, but I beg to be wiser in giving it.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:21:30 PM

I have nothing against with the new imposed rules with the merit system. Buddy don't take things like it will be the end of your bitcoin jouney just because of the new implemented rules. Take it as new challenge to improve and do better next time. I domoted as well, I feel bad at firts but I realized I am not the only person in this forum. If I want to be accepted by others I need to obey rules as implemented by the admin. There is nothing else we can do but obey and improve our selves, because I know the admin, has its own purpose and insights why they change the rules of the merit system. I will keep this as a lesson to improve and enhance my posting skills to atleast more helpful and meaningful one. I hope you will do the same thing stop blaming and cursing others this wont help you to grow and correct your previous lapses. Gudluck and have a wonderful day.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Cogy

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:11:59 PM

okay, i will try to make my best post quality in the next 30 days and i hope i get maximum results, thank you.

Your name "Xiao Mei Mei" is looks like you are Chinese. Why don't your try to explore your knowledge in Chinese language and get some merit from there.

I have some questions:

1) Why you need Merit?
2)When you demoted, Why you want to give up ?

You don't need to post here, there is no rules, that you must have to post here. First gather some knowledge about crypto then write a post. I am sure that will not be a shit post.

Wish you best of luck Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: