Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:52:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where and how best to invest?  (Read 15153 times)
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:44:31 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are in deep correction that's why it's ok to hold them now, also I can advice you to trade in pair alt/eth because ETH has potential for double growth this year instead of bitcoin.
Where to invest, how to invest and the time to be investing is based on the knowledge you actually have as a person, which most of the time will guide you into all those things eventually. People look for the easy way out by expecting people to tell them what to do, but the gospel truth is that there is no easy way out.

When you want to invest in something, it is your duty to understand what makes that investment tick for long term growth, how do you perceive it and are some factors such as product and team rightly in place? All these things will give you all you need for an informed decision making, so no one should ever make investment decisions without having to gather some information themselves.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yountt2

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:14:21 AM

The background of Cryptocurrency market condition should be the basis for measuring the amount of risk you can take on different coin in Cryptocurrency market.  Bitcoin should take most of your fund while you aportion different amounts of money based on your research!

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:34:51 AM

The best to invest in crypto. I can't stand banks and everything connected with centralized services.
I really can't stand it. I suggest you to invest in top crypto.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:19:49 PM

The best to invest in crypto. I can't stand banks and everything connected with centralized services.
Even when the market is going down there are still a lot of opportunities to make money in the market of cryptocurrencies, so I agree that the best place to invest your money is in the market of crypto, because even if your investment is way safer if you put it in the hands of banks the truth is the amount of money that you are going to get out of that investment is incredibly low.
zinjo

Activity: 476

DIVERGENT OTC MARKET FOR DISTINCTIVE ASSETS!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:41:46 PM

Even when the market is going down there are still a lot of opportunities to make money in the market of cryptocurrencies, so I agree that the best place to invest your money is in the market of crypto, because even if your investment is way safer if you put it in the hands of banks the truth is the amount of money that you are going to get out of that investment is incredibly low.
Obviously, we are reached in the affordable prices of cryptocurrency so we can buy at any cryptocurrency in this situation. But no one is says when it will recover in the market keep holding for few months surely we will earn good profit in crypto investment. I recommend to put your head in Bitcoin because of more promising platform.

▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄          Innovative Derivatives Exchange     ▄ █ ▄     as.exchange     ▄ █ ▄     Earn Above Market Effortlessly          ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄          BTC 31%, YOU EARN 63%   |   BTC 5%, YOU COULD SECURE RETURNS          ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀
▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄      //    0% Withdrawal & Deposit Fees    //    0% Trading Fees for First 10,000 Users    //    NO KYC    //      ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀
cryptograce

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:11:52 PM

It's advised to invest in trust worthy projects, like that of faireum.io.
As a matter of fact, they just started token sale.
You can check it out.

Lydian Lion
 Rewards for Everyday Activities
http://www.lydian-lion.com
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:34:01 PM

You can check it out.
Trustworthy projects are the  coins that are already on the top 100 on coinmarket cap.  How sure are you that faireum is a trustwothy  project and not a shit one.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 09:45:15 PM

You can check it out.
Trustworthy projects are the  coins that are already on the top 100 on coinmarket cap.  How sure are you that faireum is a trustwothy  project and not a shit one.
We can reduce the Top 100 to 50. There have been a lot of changes lately and this has resulted in the displacement of most cryptos. ICOs are also the perfect reason to return to the old ones.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:42:27 PM

You can check it out.
We can reduce the Top 100 to 50. There have been a lot of changes lately and this has resulted in the displacement of most cryptos. ICOs are also the perfect reason to return to the old ones.
Higher rank in coinmarketcap really safe to make investment. ICO really change coinmarketcap rank, but it not means it can be safe because we want to make investment and not only daily trading.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:55:10 PM

Yes, Bitcoin and Ethereum are good for long-term investments. But to get profit you have to be patient because the current market conditions are still low. But now is the right time to buy the top coins, it's better to hold a few coins. Currently, the coins that experience good growth, in my opinion, are BNBs, maybe you can buy them too.
Vitalicus

Activity: 467

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:28:01 AM

You can check it out.
It is difficult to find potential projects at this time because most people are more inclined to switch to IEO investment and ICO is making investors feel discouraged, so assessing a project Good ICO project is absolutely no evidence. I think Faireum will also be just a normal project and nothing too special at this time

ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 02:37:25 AM

The current trend has shown that there is an investment with a new one, IEO which provides many benefits and in my opinion we can use it to be able to benefit at this time so that we can get the benefits

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 03:19:06 AM

I think the best bet is Bitcoin and ETH but we need more time to see the price boom, and possibility is that will not happen soon, and maybe we need to wait for next bitcoin halving.
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:46:32 AM

The good and potential choice in the crypto market is always Bitcoin and ETH. Therefore you should continue to invest in them for long-term goals. On the other hand, you should buy Altcoins in the top ten short-term investments that will be more effective.
CoinChili

Activity: 239
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 07:46:56 AM

You choose the right coins. But if i were you, just 50% in bitcoin and 50% altcoins. Ethereum is also a good choice. Xrp is now bypassing ethereum on the top list and it is also a good coin to invest. Choose also some good altcoins that provides a good projects, it may help you to gain profits if it was an active project.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:28:38 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are in deep correction that's why it's ok to hold them now, also I can advice you to trade in pair alt/eth because ETH has potential for double growth this year instead of bitcoin.
Where to invest, how to invest and the time to be investing is based on the knowledge you actually have as a person, which most of the time will guide you into all those things eventually. People look for the easy way out by expecting people to tell them what to do, but the gospel truth is that there is no easy way out.

When you want to invest in something, it is your duty to understand what makes that investment tick for long term growth, how do you perceive it and are some factors such as product and team rightly in place? All these things will give you all you need for an informed decision making, so no one should ever make investment decisions without having to gather some information themselves.

buy tezos under 0.7
it will come to 10 dollar easily in short term. atleast 20% buy tezos.
and buy waves 10%. i believe it will make at least 2x in q2 2019
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:39:41 PM

The good investor always ready to take any type of risk involved in it without taking any opportunities with a risk will not give the success so any type of field will had these type of difficulties but crossing all these problems will give you the proper success I think crypto field will be the most easiest way of money making.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: