Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:29:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EXPECTATION Vs. REALITY Bitcoin in the Eyes of the People!  (Read 19898 times)
john1010 (OP)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 03:52:35 PM
Merited by 2double0 (3), Periodik (2), isaac_clarke22 (1)

There is no shortcut in success!!  That powerful word teach me a lot of things in life..

The success of Bitcoin brings good fortune for every people around the world who are using it since when it was started, because they've study a lot the foundation of this coin, from day 1 up to this present day..

Behind the success of all the people who've understand Bitcoin is a contrary with the present situation of every new comers in this so called "Crypto World" because those people who posses the knowledge about cryptocurrency taking advantage of people's ignorance and wrong perspective about cryptocurrency..

Well, I'm not a good writer but I just want you to think, think and think before you enter this world called "CRYPTO."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:07:35 PM

People think that the bitcoin is an investment over the decentralized currency so it a major problem for the future of bitcoin and the blockchain but still we are at the beginning they will understand why we need decentralized crypto currency for that we also need to help the people to learn about the crypto currencies.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
john1010 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:17:34 PM

We cannot blame 100% the investors, because nowadays all of this ICO/MN-POS project are rampant with a promise of good profit, we cannot deny the fact that some of the people specially the new one were hyped by these type of promises, hyped by good whitepaper, good website design, and also some of this projects are using some prominent personality to convince the investors, now my advice is, everyone should do their assignment to double check, make a well and depth research about every projects.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:28:35 PM
Merited by aoluain (1)

well at some point people started advertising bitcoin as "to the moon", "HODL", and stuff like that and then price went up too fast and too big like it usually does so we ended up with a large number of people who were only interested in making profit (when to buy and when to sell).
i don't think it is necessarily a bad thing. people who started like that can eventually see the real potential of bitcoin as the decentralized currency and see the other side of the coin to.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:11:42 PM

There is no shortcut in success!!  That powerful word teach me a lot of things in life..

The success of Bitcoin brings good fortune for every people around the world who are using it since when it was started, because they've study a lot the foundation of this coin, from day 1 up to this present day..

Behind the success of all the people who've understand Bitcoin is a contrary with the present situation of every new comers in this so called "Crypto World" because those people who posses the knowledge about cryptocurrency taking advantage of people's ignorance and wrong perspective about cryptocurrency..

Well, I'm not a good writer but I just want you to think, think and think before you enter this world called "CRYPTO."

As funny as the image is, it depicts the exact nature of all crypto investors. All what most are interested in is when to buy and when to sell. Very little people are actually interested in learning the basic concepts of the blockchain technology. It's high time people got serious about it and equipment to themselves with the right knowledge.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1560

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:22:37 PM

Umm, bit strange statement considering that Bitcoin broke into the mainstream attention as a posterboy for "Shortcut to success". We've all seen those headlines about accidental millionaires - people who got in early, often without fully realising what Bitcoin is.

It's safe to say that vast majority of crypto-holders are here to 'get-rich-quick'. It's just the way it is and we all benefit from that.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:07:14 PM

The picture answered it all, those join Crypto now, don't want to learn anything about blockchain and how it works, all they are in for is the money. The fact is that you actually make good when you know about the entire concept.
Anyway I don't blame them, must of these new comers are working based on the orientation they got from those that introduced them to Crypto
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:36:39 PM

There is no shortcut in success!!  That powerful word teach me a lot of things in life..

Umm, bit strange statement considering that Bitcoin broke into the mainstream attention as a posterboy for "Shortcut to success". We've all seen those headlines about accidental millionaires - people who got in early, often without fully realising what Bitcoin is.

It's safe to say that vast majority of crypto-holders are here to 'get-rich-quick'. It's just the way it is and we all benefit from that.

See the problem here is that the people who invest don't have to remain ignorant about bitcoin.

There's even a course on Khan Academy.

People are just lazy, how many of us would have truly learned math if not forced to in school?

Reading even?

Understanding how bitcoin works is a bit of a skill-set and if you truly become a bitcoin expert your value in the community goes up and the value of the community also goes up.

I think most reasonable people always talk about the risks of investing money into bitcoin, but I also make sure to make the point that a time investment into it can be just as valuable for the future and the only cost of that is time and effort.

The lack of a line behind understanding in this cartoon (although a total hyperbole (which is probably the point of the cartoon)) is the problem, not the line of idiots who throw money at bitcoin.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:14:38 AM

It's a pretty valid point of view. However, people shouldn't be judged only because they have different point of views.

I personally agree with the ideals of Bitcoin when it started. But trying to look people down only because they came after kind of reminds me the merit system implemented within the forums.

The more variety that comes into Bitcoin, the wide audience reach it has. Everybody can decide what to do with their own life, especially if it's not really wrong to do so. This have been given to interpretations but we all have an idea about what is not open to interpretations when talking about good or wrong.

In fact, embracing it could be an important step for the community. Since it wouldn't scare people out and the investors and holders could in fact grow quicker - That is exactly what Bitcoin needs.

There is always ideals on one side and profits on another. Why not doing and/or accepting both?
ICOselector2018z

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:33:17 AM

If anyone has joined up Crypto market just recently, it is EASY to panic and believe that this is the END. However, people who have followed and stayed in the market for last few years, it is EASY for them NOT to panic since this is a very COMMON scenario that we see with the market.

So, I personally see Bitcoin having GREAT future and for beginners, check out Bitcoin forecast, it should be enough to give you confidence.

libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 02:05:19 AM

I don't understand Blockchain either but have used Bitcoin to make transactions. Does that make me a sheep?

Don't lie to yourself, everyone is there for money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
john1010 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 02:22:10 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 02:37:09 AM by john1010

I don't understand Blockchain either but have used Bitcoin to make transactions. Does that make me a sheep?

Yes you are correct, we cannot deny the fact that all of us riding and using bitcoin is just to gain good profit, but in the long term, understanding it will establish  our good trading skills. And it will help us to take an advantage for this present market situation.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:28:57 AM

Just confident, some people who first enter cryptocurrency world the first factor they know is money or profit. But after that they learned bitcoin gradually, and finally they will know and learn more about blockchain.

I have read many articles about 'how to start investing' and most of the introduction of the article always gives a statement 'recognize the investment place that you choose', I think that were something that must be done by everyone.

Expect you will continue to be guided by a shepherd.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:44:40 AM

A quite remarkable table topic there. And this is the widespread truth for many. Bitcoin is merely treated as a means of getting profit. Ask people what bitcoin really is and for sure, only a few can answer you back. And some might not even touch the course of blockchain technology.

Sad, but most people are only in for the money, yet, this is quite understandable. I just hope that along the way, people do catch up with the anatomy of bitcoin and learn to appreciate such innovative technology it brought the world. A host of honest nodes, a true peer to peer system that relies with one another for general consensus and a transparent and human tampering proof means of recording data sums up a system that the world never saw before.
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:18:06 AM

That is the point of view of the people who only seek profit, and feel thirsty for finance. Bitcoin is likened to gold being mined and sold for profit.
They will not be able to know the actual blockchain, in this case, we will learn to give a little knowledge of the amount of blockchain which has its own function.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:24:13 AM

There's no shortcut to success and those who believed bitcoin and bought hundreds - thousands of it and didn't do anything for few years are now one of the richest people. It took time but its about the trust and time that they committed to it with accordance of knowledge with the tech.

People who are into "when lambo?" , "when moon?" seem to start learning the whole process, blockchain technology and its volatility. When I entered this world, I'm not confident but thanks to the generous people of this community who never stop helping and educating newbies like me even until now.

And to those that just get in with the hope of making money, start from the basic and understand the risk and what to avoid.

Signature for rent
qumeijia

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:44:10 AM

Many people think that Bitcoin is lucrative investment, yes that is probably right. However, as you said that there is no shortcut or fast way to get success in Bitcoin. All is need much effort and process, people probably wan't do research in process. They mostly just see the result from it.
Therefore, dealing wit Bitcoin is need to learn more about its basic foundations. That is our task today to teach and make new generations of Bitcoin have good understanding about Crypto currency.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 909

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:45:53 AM

So many people know that there isn't a shortcut to success,and they are still searching for that short and easy way to succeed.Success is actually a cumulative effect of many failures.Bitcoin(or the bitcoin community) failed before (MT Gox,hard forks,hacked wallets/exchanges,scammers) but those small failures will eventually build the success of bitcoin.

yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:53:28 AM

The thing is most people came to bitcoin is they want to gain a fast and huge amount of money most of them not knowing the consequences. First when you want to go to some country other than yours off course you would want to know their laws and regulations  so that you will not get into trouble when you get there. that was the same with the block-chain you don't want to study about it after you already failed to invest on a right project then you realized that at last, No! you need to study it first before you proceed to the next level which is investing.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:20:14 AM

maybe for the time being btc is still not in demand by ordinary people, maybe because they have not been able to accept new things, or adapt to technology, but if we can continue to show positive things to the community, and start using BTC as a medium of exchange, not for hold as an investment asset, so I think the ordinary people will start to be interested in crypto
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: