Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:25:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Exchange][Fiat] - New UK based Fiat 2 Crypto Exchange - getFIFO.io  (Read 193 times)
getFIFO (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 04:26:58 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 09:30:14 AM by getFIFO

getFIFO - The UK's Newest Fiat to Crypto Exchange

***Full Whitepaper Coming Soon***

To participate in our Private Token Sale please contact us via ico@getfifo.io or join our various social channels to get in touch

ICO Dates
-- Pre-Sale : November 1st 2018 until December 15th 2018 --
-- ICO-Sale : January 1st 2019 until Feburary 15th 2019 --
-- ICO Website: https://getfifo.io/ico
**** Page Underconstruction. Follow our Social Media for updates ****

Our USP is to solve the current inefficiencies for GBP Currency holders to access the Blockchain market. Currently, only one other provider, our competitor, providers any
GBP Pairings for purchasing Crypto Assets. Without these Fiat to Crypto Pairings, users must first exchange their GBP Sterling to US Dollars or Euro’s in order to be
able to purchase any digital assets or trade. Even then, the only pairs on offer are limited compared to USD or Euro pairings on offer. The only current noteworthy pairs that exist are
:

GBP/BTC (Bitcoin) - GBP/LTC (Litecoin) - GBP/ETH (Ethereum) - GBP/XRP (Ripple)

getFIFO aims to solve this problem through our unique offering to take over a share of this marketplace.
Our assessment of the blockchain investment space is that investors are becoming more educated in the space and wish to hold and trade
assets other than the “Big 4”. The reason for this is that there is more attraction to Cryptocurrencies or Tokens with greater real-world usage
and adoption instead of simply being traded or speculated on.

Some of the currencies and tokens getFIFO plan to support are:
•   Cardano (Currency, Smart Contracts, Decentralized Apps)
•   WANChain (Asset Tracking and Security Platform)
•   NANO (Currency, Instant Transactions, No Fees)
•   ZIL (Decentralised High-Speed Databases)
•   RavenCoin (Token Based Asset Ownership)

These are just a small snapshot of the tokens getFIFO wishes to create brand new GBP Pairings for.

Disclaimer:

- Do Your Own Research. Crypto Currency Investments and ICO's carry signitificant risks.
- Do not send me messages for any bounty & inquiry/details about the project, you can find all details in our FAQ or Whitepaper.
- We are currently not offering a bounty program for free tokens.
- Full Whitepaper will be available ASAP.... Final "Pretty version" is being prepared.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
getFIFO (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 08:38:52 AM

Morning Everyone,

We're about to release our latest Whitepaper this week.

Be sure to join our Telegram, Facebook, Discord and Twitter channels for more updates.

We'll be announcing more GBP / Crypto Pairs at the end of the MONTH!
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:01:43 AM

You have all the chances to get funded well since the timing for public crowdfunding is very interesting. Whitepaper's availability will have good effect on the project since it is fiat exchange and UK based its importance grows these are plus points. You need to give high priority to market the concept as there is plenty of time to use this tool. I will be reading more about it.
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:41:41 AM

seeing a very long ICO time, this will provide space for many people to know this project better, it is something that is profitable and a good funding plan in the future

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
getFIFO (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 04:27:56 PM

You have all the chances to get funded well since the timing for public crowdfunding is very interesting. Whitepaper's availability will have good effect on the project since it is fiat exchange and UK based its importance grows these are plus points. You need to give high priority to market the concept as there is plenty of time to use this tool. I will be reading more about it.

New Whitepaper should be linked to our website on monday coming up. Also updated here.

Thanks for the comments. Any questions you have i'd be happy to answer from our concept, business model and founders.

seeing a very long ICO time, this will provide space for many people to know this project better, it is something that is profitable and a good funding plan in the future

6 weeks for 2x sale phases i agree is long.
but with the run up to xmas, and another sale in the new year, we could grab a nice chunk of the bull market if it happens this year.

We already have detailed roadmaps for our next two products, legals, regulation and team growth figured out and budgeted for in £GBP.

What else would you like to know in detail about the business that we can better explain?

Remember that were a up and functioning business, not just a whitepaper.

The getFIFO founders original goal was to build the platform and generate revenue before ICO/Outside funding and we've accomplished that!

getFIFO (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 09:33:53 AM

!!NEW WHITEPAPER IS NO UP!!!

Our new ICO website will be live tomorrow as well as our smart contract so you can whitelist before the November 1st Pre-Sale.
AlanMilano

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:40:29 AM

Why a new exchange needs ICO?
You can either release your own token or coin directly on the exchange and the user will purchase it, then you get the money from the fee to maintain, develop and operate the exchange.
I have always been suspicious of the ICO's purpose of the new exchange ...
getFIFO (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 09:45:24 AM

Why a new exchange needs ICO?
You can either release your own token or coin directly on the exchange and the user will purchase it, then you get the money from the fee to maintain, develop and operate the exchange.
I have always been suspicious of the ICO's purpose of the new exchange ...

Thanks for the reply!

Building a team and an exchange from scratch is no easy task and requires funds!

Of coarse we'll list our own token on our own exchange as we expand and grow.
We've built our exchange with our own funds and generated revenue, but we need a community and investors behind us to grow further.

There are no honest and transparent GBP Fiat offerings in the UK which is why we're here.
getFIFO (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 01:48:47 PM

UPDATE:

• Support for GBP/ETH & GBP/BCH !!!!
  • New Referral System for New Users (Next Trade Free)
  • Additional Stream line of KYC Features
  • Improved Speed on Trade Execution
  • Improved Withdraw System Security

desi_translator2018
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:02:01 PM

RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

PM me if you need HINDI translation..... thank you....
cryptolab111

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:39:01 AM

Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list!
Our experts analyzed the ratings of 14 world rating agencies and on its base calculated the weighted average of the project.
Your rating is 54.46 of 100.
Full information you can see in the description of getFIFO (FFUEL).
Just look us, comment on us and follow us on social networks.
Thank you for your attention!

|Cryptolaboratory team|
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: