Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:37:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin again $18000 mark in this year? Definitely may YES  (Read 631 times)
tradcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:33:48 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 05:40:06 PM by tradcoin

You may know cryptro currency was all time hit dec and jan. Through my analysis. it can be again top position in this year. I think main point can be through investor sentiment and SEC. What you think about bitcoin price in coming few month. What can be positive mark to downgrade bitcoin price and what can be positive part to break new price in this year. Bulls can be turn this market any time. keep in eye.

When few more EFT waiting for approval current month:
Specially for: Direxion ETF and SolidX ETF

Few Notes:

SEC News
Investor Sentiment
Bulls Run
Government Issue

whats others  
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:28:13 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 07:46:46 PM by Himanshu111

You may know cryptro currency was all time hit dec and jan. Through my analysis. it can be again top position in this year. I think main point can be through investor sentiment and SEC. What you think about bitcoin price in coming few month. What can be positive mark to downgrade bitcoin price and what can be positive part to break new price in this year. Bulls can be turn this market any time. keep in eye.

Few Notes:

SEC News
Investor Sentiment
Bulls Run
Government Issue

whats others 
I think not this year because the prices are unable to rise from a very long time.The demand of bitcoin is also low from a long time and some countries have also banned it.The cryptocurrency market is down.People are leaving bitcoin because they are suffering from losses.Although bitcoin has the potential to create records but it will take time to happen.Bitcoin's value is very volatile and it depends on number of factors like the forces of demand and supply,how much investment is done in it etc.
tradcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:38:24 PM

I think not this year because the prices are unable to rise from a very long time.

Can be but there have few more up coming news in this month, you may also know it like, Few EFT are pending for approval.
Specially for Direxion ETF and SolidX ETF.

Another point BTC Dominance: 56.0% last few month all time high. This point also can be sign for another bull in this year with bitcoin price.
Yes anything can be happen in cryptro currency market
Lex_tor

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:52:35 PM

Few Notes:

SEC News
Investor Sentiment
Bulls Run
Government Issue

whats others  

This year, more than 10k should not wait. A new bullish long distance race will be possible only with the involvement of many new players on the market. especially if it's any funds. But not all of them are ready to work where there is no regulation. SEC and ETF will not help. I doubt that the news background, if the ETF is adopted, will greatly shift the market. So, that nothing important for the industry in the head until it comes)
Lex_tor

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:54:08 PM

I think not this year because the prices are unable to rise from a very long time.

Can be but there have few more up coming news in this month, you may also know it like, Few EFT are pending for approval.
Specially for Direxion ETF and SolidX ETF.

Another point BTC Dominance: 56.0% last few month all time high. This point also can be sign for another bull in this year with bitcoin price.
Yes anything can be happen in cryptro currency market

ETF will only hurt bitcoin. I do not think that this will bring real benefits to the community.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2114
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:56:51 PM

So you're just going to list a bunch of random words, e.g. Bull run? What makes you think there's going to be a huge bull run towards the end of 2018? Just because there was one at the end of 2017 which many say was actually due to price manipulation? I highly doubt Bitcoin will be above $10,000 this year, looks like it's going to be a slow grind back to the top.

Lex_tor

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:00:11 PM

I think not this year because the prices are unable to rise from a very long time.The demand of bitcoin is also low from a long time and some countries have also banned it.The cryptocurrency market is down.People are leaving bitcoin because they are suffering from losses.Although bitcoin has the potential to create records but it will take time to happen.

the market is abandoned by hamsters which resulted in a wave of excitement, promising them untold riches. Only these guys have not explained how bitcoin works. As a result, the next haircut took place, after which the fools got rid of the "bitcoin deception" reflex.
The funny thing is that a new wave of excitement will bring them to the market back. And they will return. Because they see that there are a lot of people who make a lot of money here. The wormhole of greed in the heart of every person will not let the beginners stop. Some will endlessly lose. And others will try to master the laws of the market, after which they will join the crypto community. So is the process of popularization.

To raise the market, the inflow is necessary to capitalize on the part of big players. The more rich people are interested in the crypto, the more profit it will be possible to collect) or lose) here as lucky)
tradcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:00:51 PM

Few Notes:

SEC News
Investor Sentiment
Bulls Run
Government Issue

whats others  

This year, more than 10k should not wait. A new bullish long distance race will be possible only with the involvement of many new players on the market. especially if it's any funds. But not all of them are ready to work where there is no regulation. SEC and ETF will not help. I doubt that the news background, if the ETF is adopted, will greatly shift the market. So, that nothing important for the industry in the head until it comes)

Yes but one approved EFT can be make different. Anything can be happen in this bull market
Lex_tor

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:08:24 PM

Few Notes:

SEC News
Investor Sentiment
Bulls Run
Government Issue

whats others  

Yes but one approved EFT can be make different. Anything can be happen in this bull market

I agree that the market is unpredictable. But I believe that the importance of the ETF is greatly overestimated. The media specifically throws us this news to manage the mood of the market.
tradcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:08:46 PM

So you're just going to list a bunch of random words, e.g. Bull run? What makes you think there's going to be a huge bull run towards the end of 2018? Just because there was one at the end of 2017 which many say was actually due to price manipulation? I highly doubt Bitcoin will be above $10,000 this year, looks like it's going to be a slow grind back to the top.

May be yes. I can say bitcoin going build there ginger day by day. Main signal through bitcoin BTC Dominance rate. last few month its so high, It can be a major signal its collect ginger day by day and it also can be high range any time.

Some people predicted last year about bitcoin: They normally do prediction in cryptro currency , they have high profile.

some one said 40k, some said 50k some one said 100k but really was bitcoin going strong day by day.

Hope for best future in bitcoin
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:10:11 PM

Bitcoin market is speculative in nature and predicting the market is not always easy. The market is volatile and reaching any price at any time is possible. In case of bitcoin the price rising to the last year high depends on some  on going negotiation like the  SEC-ETF rescheduled meeting this September. If at the end of the meeting and ETF is accepted as part of derivatives listed with SEC the price of bitcoin will likely rally from that they the approval is gotten.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:12:46 PM

When I see an analysis on where BTC prices are going based on news I immediately go back and find a new topic especially when it is news related to ETFs as etfs really don't have an affect to us regular investors in the market. An analysis is made by either Fundamental or Technical analysis but if you are predicting prices based on news I wouldn't call it as an analysis in the first place as there is no even factual basis with the numbers you have given, it just looks like you have thrown a random number with your post.
Lex_tor

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:18:41 PM

May be yes. I can say bitcoin going build there ginger day by day. Main signal through bitcoin BTC Dominance rate. last few month its so high, It can be a major signal its collect ginger day by day and it also can be high range any time.

Some people predicted last year about bitcoin: They normally do prediction in cryptro currency , they have high profile.

some one said 40k, some said 50k some one said 100k but really was bitcoin going strong day by day.

Hope for best future in bitcoin

You hope correctly. But people - the predictors about whom you speak, with their statements only warm up the interest of the unsophisticated public and newcomers, in order to bring new players to the market. "Come to us - we have new opportunities here and a lot of money on the finger slit."
The crypto market is still too small for a really strong price increase. you need to significantly increase the kitalizatsiyu all the crypto currency and even then, you can wait 40-50-100 or even 500k $. I do not envy MaccAfi) there will be a eat scrambled eggs  with his bacon eating)

In the crypto currency, the information background is of great importance. and it is the shade of this background that often sets the mood of the market and the direction of its movement. If you can now come up with convincing evidence that bitcoin by the end of the year will cost 100k and you have enough money to tell about it in all media and make you believe in this lot of people around the world, there will be a chance that by the end of the year bitcoin will cost 100k). simply because people confident in your words will start buying it massively, they will begin to advise you to do the same to your friends and in the end will ensure the inflow of capital into the crypto market)
Lex_tor

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:28:02 PM

When I see an analysis on where BTC prices are going based on news I immediately go back and find a new topic especially when it is news related to ETFs as etfs really don't have an affect to us regular investors in the market. An analysis is made by either Fundamental or Technical analysis but if you are predicting prices based on news I wouldn't call it as an analysis in the first place as there is no even factual basis with the numbers you have given, it just looks like you have thrown a random number with your post.

A lot of people will not agree with you. Since, unlike the stock market or Forex, the crypto-currency market is weakly subject to technical analysis.

You can not always even predict the change of trend, since the fundamental factor will be the news background. If the news comes out, for example, something like the fact that on some sort of exchange from inactive to the present moment of the purse they listed many bitcoins, then the probability of the trend being the opposite from what you see on the chart is high). News drives the minds of people. People manage money. And money controls the price. This is how the market moves. The price always follows the investment. And it so happened that more people believe it is news, not graphs.

I believe that it is necessary to combine technical analysis, scalping, ownership of indicators and news background. Then you will see the market completely. But the priority is the news background. At least because there are a lot of players on the crypto market who do not have financial education and do not have a lot of knowledge in trading strategies. They trade in their own way. And if such people were few - they would simply lose money. But when there are many such people - they move the market and make you lose money.)
muneeb.zain

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:31:20 PM

From the december of the last year it is going downwards and still their so let's hope that it will reach their and rise much more than that and make their believers happy and smile so lets just stay calm and wait for it and don't panic.
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:37:53 PM

In my opinion futures market affect bitcoins price very badly. A lot of awareness doesn't always help to the price in the market, aha? But i m gonna hodl my bitcoins and alts. I dont plan to sell i like my cryptos lol
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:53:43 PM

i have faith in bitcoin and i trust that bitcoin will go to 15k to 20k very soon.
bitcoin following last years chart and i hope very soon some huge news will make btc ATH again.

monocolor

Activity: 766
Merit: 621

Own ONION

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 06:57:59 PM

Anything is possible but the likelihood is not looking well at this time. Usually a drop in bitcoin price will last for a few years, the recovery should not that fast.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
Yari

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:01:38 PM

i have faith in bitcoin and i trust that bitcoin will go to 15k to 20k very soon.
bitcoin following last years chart and i hope very soon some huge news will make btc ATH again.

I do not just believe. I have no doubt.
But growth will not be as fast as predicted by "experts."
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:03:04 PM

You are not giving any strong reasons behind your speculations. Just because the price went above $18,000 last year during december does not mean that the same thing will be repeating this year. Keep in mind that this is crypto market. The prices are unpredictable. No matter if the ETF is approved or some good news form SEC won't guarantee a price rise. We can say that the price may go above $18,000 or below $1,000 within the end of the year.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: