Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:47:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] WELLETH - A DECENTRALIZED HEALTHCARE CHARITY PLATFORM (ICO IS LIVE)  (Read 1479 times)
Darienciss

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:20:45 PM

Medical charity is a useful and important idea for society. How many patrons are already interested in your project? And how much is it planned to attract potential benefactors?
Heristacyaa

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:28:08 PM

Hello! Is the development of its own wallet? And when the wallet will be ready and tested in action?
Heristacyaa

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:31:37 PM

Hello! And when is the full launch of the project expected? Judging by the road map, then not before 2020, right?
According to the roadmap, yes, not before 2020. The project is serious and requires a sufficiently large amount of time to develop and bring all its elements to readiness. I hope that the team will succeed!
wellethprojects (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 06:46:53 PM

Hello! I have such a question: how will the interaction between the platform and real doctors be carried out? How will doctors be selected by your team to provide services?
That's a good question. 
We'll start by partnering with big hospitals to use our platform to boost mainstream acceptance, at this stage we'll actively seek out the partnerships ourselves. Every good hospital should have an EHR system and they'd only have to switch to ours to integrate the Welleth platform in their operations.
Other hospitals will have to request and will be accredited to ensure compatible standards.
Elenoam

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:15:40 PM

Which countries need support the most? Are you planning to start with them? Or do you already have a future expansion plan?
Endaleyno

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:18:19 PM

How long will the ICO last? However, I am sure that you will collect the necessary funds in the shortest possible time Wink
Wardanex

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:21:15 PM

I want to wish you a successful ICO and further development. You are doing really important and good deeds. I would like to see more such projects
Viahanth

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:24:14 PM

You have a relatively young team, I don't doubt their abilities, but I have a question like this:
Do you have advisors who can help with the development of the project?
Heristacyaa

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:26:31 PM

I used to hear about charity projects that were developed on the basis of a block chain. Can such projects be your employees? More importantly, can they compete with you?
Viahanth

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:34:17 PM

I used to hear about charity projects that were developed on the basis of a block chain. Can such projects be your employees? More importantly, can they compete with you?
The goals and plans of the team of this project are different from ordinary charitable companies. As far as I understand, this project wants to remove a third party in charity, which will lead to a decrease in the level of fraud
Elenoam

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:45:06 PM

Which countries are limited in investing in your project? First of all, I want to clarify in which country your project is being developed?
Quentineron

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:00:09 PM

Hello! How many tokens have the project released in total? How much of this amount will go on sale during the ICO? What wallets can be used at this stage?
Ssidellari

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:07:01 PM

The importance of this project is hard to underestimate, since the health care system no longer meets the requirements that are imposed on it every day. In this project I see the first step towards the modernization of this part of public life. Good luck, guys!
Wilandiy

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:11:43 PM

The importance of this project is hard to underestimate, since the health care system no longer meets the requirements that are imposed on it every day. In this project I see the first step towards the modernization of this part of public life. Good luck, guys!
Totally agree with you. The project is up to date and his team looks strong enough. Such people should achieve a high goal. I wish you success in the development of the project and conduct ICO!
Darienciss

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:13:41 PM

Hello everyone! And in which countries will the project act when it starts working? At the current stage, are there any territorial restrictions for potential investors?
Castockto

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:23:37 PM

Hello! Do you promote your project with the help of advertising on the Internet? In what social networks can I find your project communities?
Ssidellari

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:00:10 PM

How long will the ICO last? However, I am sure that you will collect the necessary funds in the shortest possible time Wink
I think the same. Still, it takes a fairly small amount to collect. I hope that the ICO will be successful and the team will be able to outrun their plans a step.
wellethprojects (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 07:21:41 AM

Hello! How long will the ICO last? Will there be any bonuses for large purchases of tokens? Is there any information about exchanges where tokens can be bought?
Yes, there are buying bonuses for WEX tokens. One bonus for early purchases, and another for large purchases. Both available in the website.
Yes, all information about exchanges will be announced, very important.
wellethprojects (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 07:32:05 AM

Hello! How will you attract potential benefactors to the project? How many companies have already responded to your idea?
Quite a number of facilities are excited and eager to integrate our platform but the selection has to be more strategic than interest alone. For now we're focused on partnering with charities. Securing big partnerships in the donation market will boost our token value and drive interest in other sectors (facilities, benefactors). We've secured two partnerships already and aiming to get more to be announced at the end of the ICO.
wellethprojects (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 07:35:51 AM

Hello! How many percent of tokens from the total number are planned to be released for sale in the framework of the ICO? What is the price of one token?
70% of the total WEX tokens have been made available for the token sale. 7,000,000,000 tokens at 0.00000015 ETH each.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: