Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:04:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Copper members can do sig bounties?  (Read 447 times)
danbitcoin1 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:27:23 PM

My wife lost her Jr level due to the changes on merit, she's moody now lol. Can copper members do sig campaigns at member level?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:50:35 PM

I believe that it was the right decision on the part of the administration. The tables are cleared. A lot of bots will disappear. I do not argue - feel sorry for people who have long worked with an honest account, and then lost everything. But it will benefit the forum. We can again earn normally in the bounty, and not to share the award with the person who has 20 accounts.
danbitcoin1 (OP)

Activity: 336

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:51:35 PM

Yeah I don't really care, just interested in if copper members get accepted for sig campaigns?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:55:16 PM

Yeah I don't really care, just interested in if copper members get accepted for sig campaigns?
i have seen many times copper member who have participated in a bountie. that should not be a problem. but mostly they were only rated as a jr member and not as a member.
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:09:04 PM

I believe that it was the right decision on the part of the administration. The tables are cleared. A lot of bots will disappear. I do not argue - feel sorry for people who have long worked with an honest account, and then lost everything. But it will benefit the forum. We can again earn normally in the bounty, and not to share the award with the person who has 20 accounts.

yes, you're right. bounty managers need to extract them. they should be treated honestly. I'm following this carefully. burglars should report to bounty manager.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:23:24 PM

I too think that it is the right thing to do... I mean, the were a lot of bits and fake accounts. Those kind of behaviors jus thurt the whole bitcoin and cryptocurrency community, if you ask me. With them gone, only real accounts that have at least a good rank will be able to do  bounties and that is for the better. Just rank up a bit and there is no problem.

DonTsTop

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:36:49 PM

My wife lost her Jr level due to the changes on merit, she's moody now lol. Can copper members do sig campaigns at member level?

Most of the signature campaign managers does not recognize the new merit or level system but i will advise that your wife should fill member level where it is required provided the signature campaign codes can work in the account profile.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:19:37 PM

I agree with you, I believe that it was a right decision too it will help the forum and those bots and people that are having multiple accounts will not be able to join in signature campaign because of the changing in the merit. I feel sorry too for those accounts and people that have been back to newbie because of the non-merit accounts.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 08:32:26 PM

I think I feel sorry for your wife but i believe all hopes are not lost because these are policy issues and regulations to help maintain the reputation of the bitcointalk ecosystem, she can continue to make her,you can never know who will send her merit for one of her quality posts. Thanks

Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:32:37 PM

I agree with you, I believe that it was a right decision too it will help the forum and those bots and people that are having multiple accounts will not be able to join in signature campaign because of the changing in the merit. I feel sorry too for those accounts and people that have been back to newbie because of the non-merit accounts.

And it seems to me that for those who had 20 accounts, this will be only a small problem, which they will decide by buying merit. It turns out an extra income for those who will deal with fraud with the purchase of merit. Cleaning the forum from the bots is necessary, but we need some more effective methods.
rababo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:36:12 PM

even those 'admin' have tried in various ways to stop cheating about multi accounts such as adding the MERIT feature and it turns out that it is still less effective because those who find it very difficult to raise rank position, they are fraudsters trying to create a new account and flood with posts that are not qualified only to be able to get a jr member and they can follow the bounty

I really appreciate with the new policy
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:38:14 PM

I think because of the many bots and multiple accounts during the bounty campaigns they limited those people that are able to join the bounty campaign by going back to newbie those jr member that don't have merit to avoid multiple accounts in a bounty campaign. It will be helpful to the forum to remove those bots and multiple accounts that are joining in the campaign. Otherwise I feel sorry for those honest account that go back to newbie because of the lack of merit.
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:38:25 PM

I don't know for sure but I think that it is unlikely to happen. To my mind, it doesn't matter whether they can or can't do this. As for me, it is better to avoid some bounties because they aren't reliable
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 08:47:59 PM

Are people really that desperate that they would rather buy copper membership than actually post some high quality content to get some merit? Pathetic. It's not exactly hard to get merit, just post something that contributes to the forum and people will recognize it and merit you for it.
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:12:59 PM

Most of the signature campaign managers does not recognize the new merit or level system but i will advise that your wife should fill member level where it is required provided the signature campaign codes can work in the account profile.

This massive change really can affect those who had work hard while they still have low ranked account. Well then another challenge to go for a beginner right now is to gain at least few merit from trusted member who will provide it to you. Merit must be earned and deserved well for those low ranked accounts, so it's better to adopt the current system because it's one way of eliminating non sense ideas given by those spammers.

Sifon

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:15:59 PM

Are people really that desperate that they would rather buy copper membership than actually post some high quality content to get some merit? Pathetic. It's not exactly hard to get merit, just post something that contributes to the forum and people will recognize it and merit you for it.

With all due respect, I still think a lot of quality posts get missed in the crowd and don't get the credit they deserve (merits). I'm not speaking for myself, but users whose quality posts I've seen and i'm left in awe as to why they don't receive any merits for it.

Appalling is a situation where some shit poster gets to receive a merit in the same thread and you begin to wonder what exactly is going on.
invo

Activity: 535

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:27:07 PM

no, even if you upgrade the account of your wife, he is still a newbie with the title of copper member. yes, "copper member" is just a title given to those people who have paid for that right. but it doesnt mean that you are considered as member rank if you have that title.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:49:52 PM

A good manager won't really care what your rank is if you have a post quality that is acceptable on the forum. And if you do have a post quality that is acceptable on the forum then you should have no problems in receiving merits. But anyway, most of the bounty signatures are ran by bots so it doesn't matter.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:06:54 PM
Merited by Cyrus (1)

She's really gonna be pissed when she sees that you ranked up melvingay34 instead of her..
Unless your "wife" is MelvinGay then problem solved no?

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:17:19 PM

I feel the way you can test that even without asking anyone, is to test the capacity of the copper member account. Different ranks have different signature codes. You can test those codes on the account, the highest rank code that is compatible with it could be the equivalent status
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: