Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:49:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Directional price forecast countdown chart  (Read 179 times)
benzmuircroft (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 08:14:33 PM

What do you think of this?

I want to make a chart that shows a directional prediction of BTC/USD

left is value going to BTC and right is value going to USD

the chart is always pointing up because (to the moon psychology!)

the prediction will show forecast for the next few hours and new ticks will be over lade until the timer runs out

then a screen shot will be taken to show if the prediction was a correct forecast and it will go into a catalog of previous forecasts

and the next forecast starts and the process repeats.

the prediction will be made from center of gravity indicators measuring different levels while the forecast will calculate each levels curve

then the levels will all be added together and the forecast will be glued to the price at the time of the market forecast snapshot

while the forecast completes the timer will countdown and the new ticks will be appended on the chart in real time!

https://i.postimg.cc/9FpRcQCF/directional-forecast-chart.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
benzmuircroft (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 07:47:28 PM

Please see the graphic (It is hard to post as a newbie and keep posting regularly when working hard in the background and always go back to being newbie status after being on here since 2014 ... I am not a newbie!! ffsake demoting users who have no time to post every day is really hard to keep up with!) and it makes me look un-trustworthy #thanks!
reactorjuno

Activity: 322
Merit: 43

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:31:59 AM

Hi, so according to you Bitcoin may keep going down, until at least the end of the month?
Sorry I thought your post was a little confusing, did not quite understand the directions...
as far as I am concerned, we are in a zone where it is very hard to make a decision, whether to buy or sell. That $6000-$6500 range has been confusing for a while now.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 906

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:08:51 PM

What kind of chart is this?I've never seen a chart like this before.
OP,just don't be desperate for attention and don't bother with your member rank.

Hi, so according to you Bitcoin may keep going down, until at least the end of the month?
Sorry I thought your post was a little confusing, did not quite understand the directions...
as far as I am concerned, we are in a zone where it is very hard to make a decision, whether to buy or sell. That $6000-$6500 range has been confusing for a while now.

It's not so hard to make the decision.There are only two reasonable options-buy or HODL.
Anyone,who sells bitcoins at this price is totally stupid.The market is about to change after the winter.

reactorjuno

Activity: 322
Merit: 43

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:40:25 AM

If all goes well, we should end the week between $6900 and $7100 despite the morning drop.
My 2 cents.
nitammys

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:50:02 AM

What do you think of this?

I want to make a chart that shows a directional prediction of BTC/USD

left is value going to BTC and right is value going to USD

the chart is always pointing up because (to the moon psychology!)

the prediction will show forecast for the next few hours and new ticks will be over lade until the timer runs out

then a screen shot will be taken to show if the prediction was a correct forecast and it will go into a catalog of previous forecasts

and the next forecast starts and the process repeats.

the prediction will be made from center of gravity indicators measuring different levels while the forecast will calculate each levels curve

then the levels will all be added together and the forecast will be glued to the price at the time of the market forecast snapshot

while the forecast completes the timer will countdown and the new ticks will be appended on the chart in real time!

I have never seen the likes of this chart in my life and I wonder how this is really going to end up working fine for market decisions anyway. Most times, unless you want to be making some quick short term decisions, this would always be very hard to guess how the price should move, when some conditions of the market may not actually be favorable and in those times, how will you be able to implement your stop loss? Maybe I am confusing things, but I would love to see how this really works in real life.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:52:31 AM

What kind of chart is this?I've never seen a chart like this before.
OP,just don't be desperate for attention and don't bother with your member rank.

It's not so hard to make the decision.There are only two reasonable options-buy or HODL.
Anyone,who sells bitcoins at this price is totally stupid.The market is about to change after the winter.

Do not say everyone that sells is stupid. Those that sell based on the information they have at hand most especially as a trader cannot be considered fools, the only fools here are those who end up panicking for some reasons best known to them and then bailing out from the market at huge loss.

Although, from what I can see, I do not see what he has posted as a good indicator to be making market decisions both in the short term and long term as everything just look rubble.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: